Zeditha

A World in Oils

I'm still going to leave the second note in, because if I make the restriction of needed observance, I might not get as many people in this as I need. No offence to anyone in particular, just saying something about people in general. Also, for this to work well, it needs quite a few people, say, at least 15 each side.

I can edit the picture, but how do I get it back on here? I don't have a website to link to, and pictures here need a link. Plus, my only image editing program is Paint, which is stupidly painful to use.

I'll go change the word to paranthesis... *hmmph* I thought (these) were brackets...

Yeah, don't count on getting thirty characters. Another RP I'm in has been around for about a year and I don't think it has that many. That RP was a hatchling survival as well, which is incredibly popular.

Tinypic. It's free and works really well.

tongue.gif

Hope this gets approved soon, it's a really cool idea.

What's tinypic? It sounds vaguely familiar, but I can't place it.

Thanks for the critique smile.gif Any more is welcome!

Bump! The unapproved section has been sitting idle for a while, what's up with it?

Bumple ~ The Unapproved section has been idle for a while now, where are the Approvers?

I think there has been plenty of good, solid critique on this (although you seemed to neglect a lot of the critique from KotS and some from KN) so I won't write any further critique. However as a note, this isn't the point at which I'd usually approve a roleplay, but it does seem to be at the bare minimum requirements of approval. Its basic grammar is correct even if the plot is a bit lacking. Since it has been sitting here for so long, I'll approve it now so you can get started on roleplaying. But next time, try to take a bit more of the critiquers' advice as they are just trying to help you make your story better and more clear for the roleplayers that will potentially join.

Approved.

Thanks for approving the RP! I'm sorry if I ignored any advice, although I though I had scrolled back and acted on all of the critique given.

But I declare the RP officially open! If anyone wants to join, please send me a PM with forms!