DustyBelle

Lunch - What did you have today for Lunch?

Rice, a bit of beans stir fried with minced pork and shallots, a bit of tofu cooked in egg and shredded scallop gravy, a bit of scallop cooked with dried chilli, a bit of chicken cooked with brown sauce and capsicum, 1 deep fried prawn pancake, 1 deep fried dumpling with wasabi sauce and chrysanthemum tea.

Rice, a bit of beans stir fried with minced pork and shallots, a bit of tofu cooked in egg and shredded scallop gravy, a bit of scallop cooked with dried chilli, a bit of chicken cooked with brown sauce and capsicum, 1 deep fried prawn pancake, 1 deep fried dumpling with wasabi sauce and chrysanthemum tea.

I want to start eating at your house. xd.png

Pho - beef soup with rice noodles and basil leaves

The tomato soup I cooked myself. Amazing what a pinch of dill can do to a soup. smile.gif

Beef stroganoff

Hey, I like that! biggrin.gif I had pizza. I'm sure it was great, it always is, but this nose won't let me smell or taste anything.

I need to decide what I'm having for lunch. teriyaki chicken or grilled bacon & cheese sandwich are my primary choices. but, when I put it like that... yeah, I'm having the grilled bacon & cheese. biggrin.gif it's like a BLT except without the LT and with C... so it's a BC?