DustyBelle

Lunch - What did you have today for Lunch?

I went for japanese food: Grilled salmon, tempura, misoshiro, mixed sushi, shimeji, hot roll and temaki, all in small fancy portions. I love this restaurant.

Cooking a burger now. Also onions and peppers, will go between two large slices of whole wheat bread.

Lunch? I had tilapia, ampalaya (bitter gourd) and mangosteen.

I had adobo, scrambled egg leftover from breakfast and rice.

A couple of toasted cheese sandwiches. I was going to have tomato slices in them, but the tomato was weirdly woody. I tasted it and it was flavorless with a really odd texture, so I tossed it. I didn't even want to feed it to the chickens. blink.gif

I'm eating potstickers and an eggroll. I have an iced mocha to wash it all down. biggrin.gif

two grilled cheese sandwiches! NOM. and then a bowl of cereal for dessert. wink.gif

A small slice of chocolate cake and these biscuity things with gooey stuff in the middle, was really nice and made a change from the usual smile.gif

Turkey and cheese sandwich along with some bar-b-que chips

Burger with sauteed onions, peppers and sauce on a sourdough sandwich roll, and more coffee, iced and topped off with moo juice! biggrin.gif

Much to the objection of my boyfriend in the car, I had a McDonald's 20 piece chicken nugget meal.

Because I'm actually still 8 years old at heart and "nuggetses is like my family"