DustyBelle

Lunch - What did you have today for Lunch?

Tofurkey deli meat sandwich and a container of fruit. Going to nom cherries when I get out of work, I think.

Nothing, yet. The group kitchen in our village is being remodeled and I'm out of food stamps until tomorrow. So I can't fix anything until they're done in there and can't buy anything.

Slightly toasted sourdough sandwich roll, spread with mayonnnaise, and thick slices of extra sharp cheddar and tomato. Been drinking a LOT of water here with the heat, and a bit of lemonade. =D

Fresh poppy seed bagel with cream cheese. smile.gif

edit - missed a word xd.png

Edited by sparkle10184

Nibbled on some salami slices and had a slice of apple pie and a cup of coffee.

Creamy pasta with shrimp, tomatoes, and spinach, with a side of baked potato soup with green onions and bacon bits.

Today I had two scrambled eggs with American cheese melted over them and a cup of coffee. smile.gif

Today I heated up a can of cream of mushroom soup and had it with a slice of toast. I also had a watermelon flavored ice pop for dessert.

I packet of shrimp ramen noodles with lots pf chopped white and green onions, sardine, and sliced boiled egg. I drank root beer.

Chips and cheese, and the rest of my juice. laugh.gif

Hamburger, with homemade Onion Bread... Homegrown and homemade pickles, swiss and american cheese, ketchup, mustard... Homegrown lettuce... And bacon.

=D