DustyBelle

Lunch - What did you have today for Lunch?

Beef jerky and water, because I'm currently on a no-starch, no sugar diet for medical reasons... just one more week of that, thankfully!

I work at Taco Bell, can't currently eat anything without so much stuff left out that it's not worth buying... no taco shells, tortillas, corn chips, corn, beans, rice, or potatoes. There's no microwave, so I can't bring something to heat up, and there's no good way to store cold stuff either due to the company policy about putting outside food in the walk-in. So I'm eating a lot of jerky because I can keep the bag of it in my purse until I get my break.

Nibbled on a few things....didn't really eat a specific lunch that I can remember, lol. I guess eating a late breakfast kind of mess up my meal times today. laugh.gif

Pizza and a smoothie at the little college cafe. Very yummy.

A delicious turkey sandwich. smile.gif

pineapple

Mmmm...ice cold, fresh pineapple on a 90 degree summer day! YUM!

Edited by MedievalMystic

Popeye's chicken tenders. Mild, none of that spicy nonsense.

Leftover pizza and a chocolate cookie.

Oh, and iced chai.

Edited by MoonShark

Gross coffee (ewwww CHOCOLATE AND COFFEE SHOULD NOT MIX) and a chickpea and spinach patty tofu thing on a sammich.

Had some pig meat not pork, I mean liver, head, everything. My brother butchered a pig this morning and stuffed it in the trunk of his car and drove the 20 mins into the town I call home . ( 0ff 10p16( leet for off topic)my town isn't really rural, but DEFINITELY Not urban, can't even call it suburbs, it's really a mix between suburbs and rural)

Panera bread!

I had half a Mediterranean Veggie sandwich, a whole Tomato and Mozzarella sandwich, and two chunks of baguette c:

A beefy 5 layer burrito with guacamole from Taco Bell. Yum!

A "picnic" lunch of make-your-own-italian sandwiches, potato salad, and pumpkin-chocolate chip cookies with lemony cream cheese frosting for dessert. Yum!

lebanon baloney and turkey sandwich with tomatoes and mayonase.... cucumbers and carrots on the side with some raw almonds. Then water.

Loved it smile.gif