BloodSpell

Descent of the Hybrids

my newest 2nd gen: 2nd gen Shallow water

Nice! I only have 1 shallow water so far. >.< I haven't worked on getting them since I've been using my water dragons on getting Blunas and yet they're being a pain in the arse. dry.gif

Nice! I only have 1 shallow water so far. >.< I haven't worked on getting them since I've been using my water dragons on getting Blunas and yet they're being a pain in the arse.  dry.gif

ya i know, I really should build up some more cb river, deep sea, and white...... i always end up forgetting to collect more

currently im working on a mate for Princess Dra'axi Oceanos

Edited by Zerhai

well they didn't refuse but they didn't give me the breed i needed, would anyone like this pretty bluna egg from shallow water father (3rd gen) Here is a trade link so i know where it goes, i'll keep it if noone wants it but as i said its not the breed i wanted for a mate for: Princess Dra'axi Oceanos

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

just offer me a random ap egg! though any hybrid is appreciated or cb hybrid base!

Edited by Zerhai

Please change your view link to a lineage link. Using view links is considered egg spam.

Other than that - I like the blend of the two types of Hybrids - it's especially beautiful with the two opposites.

Lovely! I'm trying to create the same lineage. laugh.gif

If you need help I'd be glad to breed you anything from gen 2 up to gen 5. smile.gif

Thanks! I need to free up some space though. I'm still locked with the new eggies. >.<

Thanks! I need to free up some space though. I'm still locked with the new eggies. >.<

Me too! But if you decide you want an egg sometime later, just let me know. smile.gif

Egg spam or not, your reading doesn't seem to work so well since you labeled the view link as the lineage link...

But now I'm just picking on semantics.

CARRY ON.

I Want to Be A Breeder!

Forum Name: Doll_81

Scroll Link: Doll_81

Restrictions: No biting. No killing. No abandoning. I prefer them to be named. Maybe gifted as long as I'm notified. Freezing is okay.

Open for PM: Yes. I prefer PM's over posts.

List of Eligible Dragons: It would take me hours to list every eligible dragon I have. I'm only available for breading CB's. As far as CB dragons go I've got at least one male and one female of each bred. All are named.

Is there anyone who would like to have this egg? If so, please PM me. It will be gifted on the departure thread in about 12 hours, so be quick! I am still trying to get a Soulpeace from this pair.

Ooookay, my Water and Skywing dragons are really not cooperating as well as my Horses and Hellfires. dry.gif Does anyone have any spare horses?

Sign Me Up!

Forum Name: Lothuialel

Scroll Link: Horsegal7

I am a huge soulpeace breeder. I have half a dozen or more successful soulpeace babies.