BloodSpell

Descent of the Hybrids

Just did a bit of a mass breed and got 2 Hellhorse eggs and a Geode from my Greens! Yay for cooperation!

@Zerhai - So many! ohmy.gif I've added the link of your post to the breeders list.

@Vain - Congratz! laugh.gif Hmm... I need to get some hellhorses too but first I need horses. dry.gif

Got 2 horses! haha! laugh.gif Now, I'm just gonna wait for them to hatch and hopefully my Hellfires will like them. xd.png

Hey! Do you think we should have a post like what I did with the Horse egg for all of the possible hybrid parents?

@Zerhai - So many! ohmy.gif I've added the link of your post to the breeders list.

@Vain - Congratz! laugh.gif Hmm... I need to get some hellhorses too but first I need horses. dry.gif

i didn't even include my other cbs that could possibly produce hybrids....(i really don't want to put all my cb magis in a list.... that would be a bit of a headache...)

That's fine. smile.gif Now we just have to do something that would make this forum more interesting. Any suggestion?

Edited by BloodSpell

Behold My Creation!

Scroll Name: Tiga

Dragon Name: None yet

Lineage: Geode

Edit: For your suggestion, perhaps we could do a mass project. Like we go into groups of different hybrid, like a group of hellhorses or ultraviolets. Then the groups work together to try and breed the largest EG PB lineage before a time runs out. They send eggs to you or someone who waits for them to grow. Then they breed the adults together, and their offspring will determine who will win. Like if there was a 6G geode bred with a 6G shallow water and the geode egg wins, then the shallow water is knocked out. The end winner group can receive rare eggs as a pride?

Edited by Tiga

We can only do that if we already have more members. >.< I'm thinking of having a game that requires creating a lineage with specific pattern and whoever makes it first gets a prize.

Well let's pick our favorite Hybrid dragons and whittle it down from there.

Do we want -

* One Dragon species Lineage

* Two Dragon species Lineage

* Multiple Dragon species Lineage

Do we want -

* Spiral

* Stair

* Even-Gen

* Other

Well let's pick our favorite Hybrid dragons and whittle it down from there.

Do we want -

* One Dragon species Lineage

* Two Dragon species Lineage

* Multiple Dragon species Lineage

Do we want -

* Spiral

* Stair

* Even-Gen

* Other

i say a spiral with all breeds, and maybe have another breed to be the center...... hmmm like have albino in the center starting with a pb pair of albinos then alternate between all 2nd gen hybrids!

We can't use dragons other than hybrids and those which produce hybrids. >.< This is dedicated for hybrids afterall.

Now, there's an idea. smile.gif I've got shimmers to give as a prize, not low gens but they're clean.

I have plenty of shimmers and tinsels that have clean lineages (some as low as 4gen, and one tinsel thats 3gen) I have mates for most and am more than happy to breed them for prizes!

I entered some of my dragons onto the spreadsheet. I will do the rest later. I got all my Shallow Waters on the wrong page and had to remove them. sad.gif

That's fine. smile.gif I'm thinking of adding another tab in the spreadsheet for the prize list if we're going to proceed with the mini game.

That's fine. smile.gif I'm thinking of adding another tab in the spreadsheet for the prize list if we're going to proceed with the mini game.

what would be best if people could catch cb metallics for prizes.... (i haven't even gotten my 2nd cb gold or silver) so i couldn't do it!

I can't even catch Trio's

Edit - after years on the cave... I have caught a magma. My first trio catch!

Edited by Vain.3805

Sign Me Up!

Forum Name: GhostMouse

Scroll Link: GhostMouse

I don't usually get involved in breeding projects on here, but I've been working on one of my own that fits this group perfectly, so why not? biggrin.gif I'm not interested in having to add prefixes or suffixes or whatnot to all my involved dragons, though.

Behold My Creation!

Scroll Name: GhostMouse

Dragon Name: Obscuring Rain, held on another dragon as he's still an egg. (There's no rule against posting eggs is there? I didn't see one.)

Lineage: 5th-gen Soulpeace from EG male Soulpeace/Female Hellhorse checker.

Edited by GhostMouse

Whoah! Now that is one awesome lineage! Talk about great collaboration! Well done! And welcome to DoH! laugh.gif