Dekka

Influence for Me

Influence Report!

MorysRipper influenced a Blusang Lindwurm to be male for nextavengers!

Edited by MorysRipper

Influence Report!

DarkDagger influenced a Nebula Dragon to be MALE for waya81!

Influence Report!

DarkDagger influenced a Dark Green Dragon to be MALE for waya81!

Influence Report!

DarkDagger influenced a Red Dragon to be MALE for waya81!

Influencing Subject: 2nd Gen Copper Hidden to prevent growing as it's soon. sad.gif I need this to be female.

Payment Offered [ if any ]: Open to negotiation

PM Link: PM Me

Scroll Link: Scroll

As soon as I unfogged, the baby popped. xd.png Thank you to Omega Entity for the offer, though. wink.gif

Edited by Gypsydancer

Influencing subject: Could You Please Influence This Holly to be Female?

Payment Offered:Any or all of the following:

A Caveborn Ember Dragon (Once I get a Magi)

An even-gen second-gen Christmas 2012.

and a staircase second-gen purebred Nila Pigmy

And a second-gen Christmas 2013

PM link: here

Scroll: My Scroll

EDIT: This request is being fulflled.

Edited by Wokenulape

hey everyone! so i've been grounded for these past weeks and i'm back now, but it would take forever and a day to update all this... looks like the thread has been pretty active by itself. i think it would be best to let it be and let it run itself... any opinions? [ also i will most likely be grounded again really soon.... so it would be unwise to try to do anything major.... in case you were wondering i get grounded from my electronics like every other day ]

hey everyone! so i've been grounded for these past weeks and i'm back now, but it would take forever and a day to update all this... looks like the thread has been pretty active by itself. i think it would be best to let it be and let it run itself... any opinions? [ also i will most likely be grounded again really soon.... so it would be unwise to try to do anything major.... in case you were wondering i get grounded from my electronics like every other day ]

Maybe if you try and ask for a group account they might let you. Having one will allow other active members to run it, and in case any fights or problems, they can answer it. Its always best to have an eye on things and not let things go wild without any control.

Maybe if you try and ask for a group account they might let you. Having one will allow other active members to run it, and in case any fights or problems, they can answer it. Its always best to have an eye on things and not let things go wild without any control.

thanks. i'll look into it. smile.gif

Forum Name:mistywolf77

Will you influence for free?:Yes, but would really appreciate payment

PM Link:https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=4&MID=208707

HEY GUYS GREAT NEWS!

We now have a group account!! <3

I'll ask to close the thread within the next few days and. We can start fresh with the group account and have all new Influencers and everything so that anyone who has went inactive from the beginning can be removed and we can have active Influencers.

This way, we can also be updated more often since I will [ hopefully ] have other members to assist me. (:

Influencing subject: This dragon to be male

Payment: Any or all of the other dragons on my scroll, or nothing, or whatever.

Pm link: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...E=04&MID=215938

Scroll:This is my scroll

NOTE: I do not need this dragon back after it has been influenced. I just want it to be male so as to continue the lineage. IT doesn't matter if it is me who is continuing the lineage, but it would ruin the pattern if this gendered female.

INFLUENCE REPORT: Xeyla influenced a holly to be Female for Wokenulape!

Edited by Wokenulape