littlelizzie

Teamwork

"Ah yes!" Ave clapped his hands together and looked back at Hal. "Clothes shopping is fun. Let's go quickly." He grabbed Hal's wrist again and pulled him after him, quickly by-passing the few people on the sidewalk.

"You do have magic, Hal. Every human has magic. If they don't realize it by the time they turn, like, 21 or something then they lose it. They never get the abilities again." He explained, slowing to a walk. He looked back at the human and smiled. "You just got cursed with having a horrible power." He whispered, looking around.

"After we get clothes we should eat. I'm getting hungry. I haven't had anything to eat since I came down here. Coming down from heaven requires a lot of effort." He said, looking at Hal. I wonder where the heck I'll be sleeping. Probably a forest is a good idea. Or... He remembered the screams and frowned. Not so much.

(Hal shouldn't realize Ave has nowhere to sleep now and then when Ave leaves and goes to the forest Hal should talk to him over the angel waves.)

Edited by littlelizzie

((sounds like a plan.))

Smiling at Avery's enthusiasm Hal let himself be pulled along fairly easily, listening raptly to Avery explain human's magic.

"So will I lose m magic when I turn 21?" Hal asked, not sure if he would want to keep the powers or not. Probably not.

"Also I think a cafe opened up on the same street as the clothes store." Hal commented, "We could go try it."

"Humans only lose their powers if they don't realize they have them before they turn 21. If they realize they have them, then they get to keep them throughout their whoooole life." Ave said, looking at Hal's wrist. He quickly let go of it and held his hand up, looking back towards the town. "Sorry."

"Ooh, cafes. Will there be cute maids in there?" Ave joked, wondering if that would offend Hal. "Wait, sorry. If that offends you. Sorry." He said, slipping back into his normal pattern. Say something, apologize for saying it.

((I made the roleplay you were interested in open, so you can send in the forms in if you want~))

Edited by littlelizzie

((Raven needs a history for her phoenix and has writers block on phoenixyness!))

"Oh." Hal said quietly thinking it over for a minute. Fire powers. For the rest of his life. Wow.

As Avery let go of his hand Hal's mind sputtered to a stop, Avery was his rock. He was the thing that assured Hal that he wasn't insane, he wasn't going crazy, or twitching in a bed in some hospital. Hal could never create something as beautiful as Avery.

Now where had that come from?

Snapping back to the present Hal caught the end of Avery's joking and smiled, "Naw it's fine." Ha; said stopping as they reached the shop.

"After you." He said bowing extravagantly and pulling the door open.

((Writers block is so horrible ohmygos fbnsdkjf))

"Yeah, sorry. I wish it wasn't you who had gotten chosen." Ave frowned and walked into the shop. "You don't need to have fire powers. They suck so badly." He said sadly, smiling at the cashier that greeted the two boys.

"Anyways, find some clothes for me. I'll find some clothes for you." He said, walking off to some sweaters.

Hal was too nice. He didnt' even know a thing about Ave yet he treated him like a friend. Oh man. This can't be good. If he's too friendly then... Nope. Not thinking about it.

As they walked into the store Hal immediately headed over to tee shirts, shorts, and jeans. Assessing Avery from across the store Hal picked out sizes, grabbing a pair of jeans and a Doctor Who tee-shirt with a dalek before heading back one to Avery,

"I never take very long to pick stuff out."

Ave looked at Hal as he walked over to the t-shirts. "Oh no. Don't pick just those." He said quietly, sighing when he started skimming through the rack.

He glanced around the clothes he was looking at and sighed theatrically. "Oh, woe is me. I think not I will ever find a thing for my dearest companion to wearest." He said, slipping into a British accent. "Why must my lifest be so hardest?"

He smirked when a girl rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Trying out for a play." He said as Hal walked over to him. He looked at the t-shirt Hal had and smiled.

"Trying to turn me into a Whovian?" He asked. Even though he had been in heaven he still knew some nerdy things. And besides, Whovian's existed before he died. "I didn't find you anything. I have a weird sense of style so I don't think you would like anything I picked out." He said, looking around.

((Raven has to sleepyfi))

"Yes, turning you into a whovian. I'm converting you." Hal said with a grin.

"c'mon, pick something out for me to try, otherwise it's no fun." he complained jokingly, "I'm sure theres nothing so weird I wouldn't wear it. Actually I take that back, I won't be wearing any woman's clothes but other than that, I'll put on anything."

((Ahh, okay. When are you getting out of school?))

"Why doth my partner have to be so troublesome?" Ave asked, his British accent not fading. The girl scoffed and Ave laughed. He looked around and quickly made his way over to a sweater. He pulled it off the rack and held it in front of his face. "Doth these drapes suit you kindly, good sire?" He asked, smiling when the girl glared at him.

"Seriously, bro. I hate Shakespeare. Shut it." The girl growled, turning back to her friend.

Ave looked at Hal and then smirked. He handed the sweater to him and turned invisible, then walked over to the girl. He lifted the hat off of her head and then threw it to the girls friend, then he whispered in her ear. "I am the ghost of Shakepeare. Why do you not like me? Have I done something to upset you? Was it Romeo and Juliet? Those two troublemakers, I told them to not upset anyone. They had to go and kill themselves too, such a shame." Ave said, frowning slightly. He just made himself sad.

The two girls whelped and hurried away from Hal as fast as they could, cursing and rambling on about how messed up the store was. Ave turned visible and looked at Hal with a grin. A faked grin, but still a grin.

"I'm such a bad angel." He sang, looking around the store.

((The girl that spoke to Ave is going to be Nylia's trainee, I decided. She hasn't left the store yet because she's going to upset Ave ahaa))

Edited by littlelizzie

((In a week but then I have three weeks of camp, the first of which is no electronics.

second of which isn't full days. and third of which is from very early to 5.))

Lightly slapping Avery's shoulder Hal attempted not to laugh, failing miserably, "Y-you're so immature." he got out as he laughed harder the harder he tried not to, "Laugh attack! Back away it m-may be contagious!" he managed to get out, doubled over himself.

As he finally calmed down enough to breathe Hal apologized to Avery, "Sorry about that. Those are so fun and I haven't had one in awhile. Nothing was really that funny but hey, I'm weird, your an angel, I'm moving on with my life."

Clapping Avery's shoulder again Ha; held up the sweater he remembered he had in his hand, "Are you going to pick out some pants too or just this?" he asked holding the sweater up to his chest.

Edited by Raven301

Ave stared as Hal started to laugh and then grinned when he doubled over on himself. He then started to laugh and leaned against a coat rack, grabbing his bangs. He looked at Hal with a red face and chuckled quietly when he apologized. "It's okay. I'm weird, you're a human, I'm trying to get back my life."

Hal held the sweater up and Ave shrugged. "Do you want pants, or do you just want to walk about half naked?" He smirked and the girl from earlier growled.

"Look, I get it now." She said loudly, catching Ave's attention. "He's not only a drama geek, but he's gay." Ave stiffened and his face turned bright red.

He glared at the girl and walked over to her. "I'm. Not. Gay." He growled, getting close to her face. "You have no right what so ever to say that. Take it back now." He said, angry. Never ever ever would he ever-

"Ohh look! You're all embarrassed now. That just proves I'm right. See, we can't have people like him-"

"Shut up." Ave said, looking at the other girl. She looked shocked. "Did it ever-- Why would you--" He stumbled over his words and bit his lip. "Just shut up. You don't know anything about me."

"Except that you're gay. You're boyfriend over there is pretty hot. Such a shame he's gay too."

"He's not my boyfriend! And he ain't gay!"

"Trying to defend him. So sweet."

"Just shut up!" Ave could feel his hand starting to get hot and his face turned even more red. Calm down, calm down. Don't hurt her.

"What a bright red! Do you love him or something? Ohhh!! Maybe he didn't know? Maybe... Maybe he doesn't feel the same? Just tell me if I'm right or not, by like, turning even more red okay?"

"Don't involve him in this!"

"Excuse me, guys. You're kinda making a scene..."

"Then tell her to shut the f**k up!"

"Why don't you shut up, f~g?!"

"Don't call me that!"

"Ave, Ave! Calm down. Calm down and walk away. You're scaring Hal."

"Not now, Sarah..."

"Is Sarah a voice in your head? You're gay side?"

"Just shut up!"

"Gay, gay, gaaayyyy."

((I made it long sorry XD))

Edited by littlelizzie

At Ave's response Hal stuck his tongue out and walked over to a rack holding jeans, "You should totally let me buy myself a new pair of jeans Ave-" glancing behind him Hal found that the angel hadn't followed him.

Quickly stepping back towards Ave, Hal found him in a shouting match with one of the girls he thought at been freaked out enough to leave.

Realizing the issue Hal went up to Ave and got real close to his ear, "Are there any sort of laws or anything against you telling, or showing, them you're an angel?" he whispered, nodding towards the two.

Edited by Raven301

"I'm not!" Ave growled, gasping and moving away from Hal when he whispered in his ear. "Don't get so close to me! Gah..." He covered his face with his hands and tried to understand what Hal said.

"Hey! You're Hal, aren't you? We're in the same math class!" The girl who had gotten into the argument with Ave said, smiling. "You're super cute. Dump him and date me, okay?"

"Laws against... Angel... Showing..." Ave muttered, looking at the two girls. If I do anything I'll lose control of it. I can't do anything. I can't, I can't.

"Ave, spook them out. It'll be fine. Pretend to be a ghost, like you did earlier."

"Sarah, I can't."

"Just do it. It'll be fine."

"I can't. Hal... Gahhhh." He groaned and turned away from the three. "Help meee."

"Ave..." Sarah's voice sighed and a quiet woosh came from behind them. "Why do you always get into trouble?"

"It wasn't meee...."

"I know dear, I know." Sarah walked over to the two girls and frowned. "Really, Rissi?"

"Oh no. No, no, nooo." The girl who hadn't said anything pulled the other girl, who had been flirting with Hal, away. "I'm so sorry Sarah. She just went crazy. Apologize to the angel right now, Eve."

"Angel?" The other girl looked at Ave and smirked. "What, do you mean the gayngel? I'm not going to apologize to him-" A sudden woosh of air swept by her face and she flinched, then held her hand to her cheek. She glared at Sarah when she saw she was bleeding. "You... You're like her."

Ave looked at what was going on quickly and then moved to hide behind Hal, but quickly reconsidered and moved to some coats. "Too embarrassing. Sorry." He muttered, staring at the coats.

(Hope you don't mind I just made those characters disciples of angels ahaa)

Edited by littlelizzie

((It's cool! tongue.gif ))

Rolling his eyes when Avery flinched away from him Hal quickly turned back to the two girls when one claimed knowing him and, was she flirting with him? Now?

As Avery turned away from them, groaning Hal glanced at him worriedly, "Avery?" he asked hesitantly, tapping him on the shoulder, "You alive?"

As Sarah materialized Hal sighed a bit in relief and silently watched the exchange, "He's like her but with fire, very hot fire. Try not to piss off angels?"

Turning around to Ave Hal asked, somewhat hesitantly, "So do you want to pick some pants out or just go?"

"No, not alive. Actually dead. You know, went to heaven and died. Killed myself." Ave quickly covered his mouth and turned away from Hal. "Sorry. Bad Avery. Bad bad bad..." He heard Hal say something to the two girls and took a deep breath.

Calm down. Calm down.

"Ave, go get clothes. I'll take the two girls out and talk to them. Nylia has to come over." Sarah said to Ave, smiling a small smile

"Oh no, not Nylia. I hate her." The girl who had offended Ave held her hands up and Sarah glared at her.

"Don't ever offend my best friend like that again, unless you want to get even more hurt." She threatened, grabbing her wrist. She pulled the girl out of the store and the other girl quickly apologized to Ave, then followed after her friend.

Ave watched as Sarah led the two girls out and looked back at Hal. "I'm so sorry." He whispered, looking away. He was so embarrassed. He blushed and looked around. "I still want clothes. You can find pants and I'll find something to wear. I'm so so sorry." He quickly made his way to the sweaters and stared at them.

"Avery, it i absolutely not your fault." Hal said quietly before walking back over to the jeans.

Avery, Avery had killed himself. Growling Hal yanked down two pairs of jeans in his size with a frown. The more he learned about Avery the more he wanted to know, the more he wanted to get to know the angel.

Quietly and randomly browsing about the store Hal stopped in front of some hats, picking up a purple fedora.

With a small smile Hal sneaked up behind Avery again and plopped the hat down on his head, spinning the angel around, "It suits you."

It is my fault though. I started the whole stupid thing by walking over and yelling at her. And now she knows Nylia. That's going to suck. Ave thought with a scowl, looking at the sweaters. He pulled out a blue one with a fox on it and sighed. That reminded him of what he wore when he was a human. He stared at it and then pulled it off the rack. "I always screw up everything, Mr. Fox." He whispered, looking around.

He eventually decided on two sweater outfits by the time Hal had walked over to him and plopped the hat on his head. He got turned around and Ave blushed. He took a step back from Hal and reached for the hat on his head. "I never wore hats when I was alive." He whispered, staring at the ground. How could he face Hal now? He had just had a meltdown in the store. Hal had to hate him. There was no way what-so-ever Hal didn't hate him. After all, what the girl had said about him was true. If Sarah hadn't been there Ave would have ran away.

Quickly realizing he didn't know where Sarah had gone, he looked outside the window. He pressed his lips together when he saw Nylia scolding the two girls. Now Nylia is here. I don't need to be ridiculed anymore... He thought, looking back towards Hal. He took another small step back and looked at his hands. "I'm sorry. You hate me now, right?"

Edited by littlelizzie

"Well you should. Wear the fedora Avery!" Hal said lightly, grinning even as Avery backed away, "And why on earth, and I guess heaven too, would I hate you?"

Shaking his head slowly Hal hadn't stopped smiling, "No the only reason I'd be mad at you is if you didn't let me try on the fox sweater, foxes are amazing, Albeit not blue."

Quickly, Hal gathered up the tee shirt and three sets of jeans he was carrying before starting towards the cashier. "Coming?" he asked over his shoulder.

Ave stared at Hal. He had to be lying. No way was he telling the truth. He grabbed the hat again and pulled it off his head. "Do I really look good in this?" He asked quietly, incredulous. As Hal said something about the fox sweater Ave held it closer to him.

"But this is my sweater." He said, uncertain of how to act. Was Hal really not mad at him? Did he really not hate him? The grin on his face, Ave couldn't tell if it was a nice one or a mad one.

As Hal walked towards the cashier Ave looked outside. Was Hal going to ask any questions? Would he just pretend that nothing happened? Ave sighed and grabbed his sweaters, and then picked out some pants. He followed after Hal and gave him the clothes, and he placed the hat on Hal's head. "You look nicer in it." He whispered, moving away from Hal and towards the door.

((I'm at a friends house and the wifi kinda sucks. I'm also on mobile, so ughh. Anyways~ I edited the characters I have and added the humans and angels.))

((Raven was shopping and then swimming so its kool.

With a K.))

"Alrighty, you can has the fox." Hal said with a joking frown on his face as he turned to check out.

Moving quickly so that he didn't have to dwell on the fact that he was so dead when his mother got home Hal followed Avery to the door with two bags only a few moments later, "Here's all of your stuff, including but not limited to one (1) blue fox sweater, one (1) pair of totally awesome Hal-style jeans, and one (1) dalek tee shirt."

"And one other sweater, and another pair of pants I picked out." Ave said, taking the bag from Hal. "Thanks for buying me stuff. I would say I'll pay you back, but I would be lying. You see, when I'm done with this whole apocalypse thing I'm going to be putting my past behind me." He looked around for the two angels and two girls who were in front of the store earlier and frowned. "If I owe you money now, then you're screwed when the apocalypse is over." He smiled a fake smile and looked back at Hal.

He stared at him for a bit and then frowned and looked away. "I suck at life. Both my real one and my angel one. I wonder if angels are actually alive." He said, furrowing his eyebrows. "I'm sorry for what happened. If your like, lying or something then you don't have to anymore. I'm totally okay with people hating me and hurting me." He said, looking towards the horizon. The clouds were gone and the sky was turning orange and purple.

((Hey, completely unrelated to this, someone sent me a PM about Different and asked about Cyrus and romance. Was Deja going to have a crush on him? I don't remember XD))

((And relating to the roleplay, the day is coming to an end, right? I'm thinking that tomorrow the two boys should agree to meet Sarah in the park and on their way there they'll run into a demon that Ave will have to battle. At the park the two girls and two angels will be there and-- does that sound okay?))

Edited by littlelizzie

((Deja does, and I think I'd be cool if like Avery had to go do something so he told Hal to meet him at the park where he was attacked and Avery had to come saves him like an amazing person. But yeah that'd be coolio.))

"I'm sure angels are alive, like you can be killed right? Or are you like immortal?" Hal wondered out loud frowning at Avery as he mentioned Hal hating himself.

Once more wondering what the angel had been through Hal frowned at Avery.

"I won't ever hate you unless you do something to earn that hate." Hal said quietly before starting the walk back home.

((Alrighty! In Different, do you want to make a human character so you can interact now? Because the creatures aren't awake... >_>))

"I dunno if I'm immortal. Maybe I should test it." Ave mumbled, putting his hand to his mouth. Ave saw Hal frown at him and he bit his lip. I did something that upset him. He really is mad at me.

As Hal began the walk home Ave opened his mouth to say something. "Uh, um." He stuttered and sighed. They were going to try the cafe thing, right? Hal probably didn't want to anymore. After all, he had food at home. And he was mad at the angel.

Just a stupid angel, right? Ave thought with a frown, looking towards the ground.

Edited by littlelizzie

((Hmmm, I sorta just made it where like they're stuck in the other realm and Cyrus lets them through?))

Stopping suddenly Hal turned to look back at the cafe they were going to eat at, "Oh I forgot about the cafe, still want to check it out?" Hal asked, looking at Avery, "Or do you want to head back, it's been a long day. Or a long afternoon I guess."

Looking up at the sky Hal smiled at the clouds, lit up from beneath them until they turned into beacons of different colors. Pinks, purples, reds, blues, and even soft grays found their home in the sunset, the moon already out, a shining sliver of silver at the mid way between night and day, mid way between the dying of the sun and the birth of the night.

"Isn't it beautiful?" he mumbled more to himself, completely zoned out.

Edited by Raven301

((Well, Cyrus doesn't let them through. It's the whole gang of Differents who will let them through. Right now I guess they're just flying around, although I wanted them to kinda be sleeping |'D It's okay though :>))

Ave looked at Hal and then towards the sky. He watched the clouds for a bit and then sighed. I wonder what it's like back home. I actually wonder where I am, since I wasn't told where I would be when I came down here. He frowned at the thought and stared at Hal. He looked completely enraptured by the sky.

"If you love the sky so much you can stay and cloud watch. I'm not really hungry." His stomach growled immediately after he finished his sentence and he bit his lip. "You wouldn't want to eat with me anyways, right? That'd be weird..." He trailed off and sighed. "Maybe I should just leave and say I can't do it anymore." He muttered to himself, looking around.

If I do that I'll never be able to talk to that person again though. Wait, what day is it? Where am I? What if I'm in a foreign country and I adopted the language as soon as I came down here? Oh no, that would be bad. Ave groaned and ran his hands through his hair. Thinking too much will be the death of me. Twice over.

Edited by littlelizzie