Shokomon

Releasing the Dragons [What dragons do you want in the Cave?]

What Types of Dragons (or Not Dragons) Do You Wish Were Released Into The Cave More Often?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted coastal because I feel that the breeds found in the coast area tend not to be so coveted, and are as such not picked up so just stay there. So I think one or two more uncommons would get the egg conveyor belt moving...

I also do really like the majority of the sea dragons sprites.

there are several eastern dragons in the completed requests and ugh they're so beautiful. i wish we'd have just like a release of a bunch of easterns all at once.

That sounds good but a mass-release will cause another chaos and drains people. /whatever.

Still want to see more Eastern be released.

More hybrids would be interesting, experimenting with breeds could be really fun. An element of mystery and frustration, but still fun. Really monstrous designs would be so cool, dragons are inhuman immortal beasts, and something like a legit leviathan would empathize that.

Mass releases are pretty frustrating tho, so steady releases with hatching spaces would be really great.

Personally I feel that the worthy dragons that have been on the list for /ages/ ought to be released first. There have been some dragons released recently that I don't even recognize from the list, and I just don't know if that's fair.

I want WYRMS. I also want traditional Lindwyrms (that means NO WINGS.) and traditional non-dc Drakes (quadrupedal wingless, like Magmas). More easterns would also be nice.

I voted for Eastern because that's always what I think of whenever someone says "dragon."

However . . . man, would I like to see that Poof Pygmy!! It's one of my favorites.

Amphipteres!!!!!!! (Also someone please help me on pronunciation of this word.)

Amphipteres!!!!!!! (Also someone please help me on pronunciation of this word.)

I think it's usually pronounced something like "am fih teer". (Personally, I'm more familiar with the spelling Amphithere myself.)

I'd honestly just like to see more variety, I'd like to see more wyverns most of all (wyvern), lindworms (lindworm), and worms in general. More pygmies and DC drakes would be cool too.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

I would like to see more

EASTERN Dragons

and new Western types

and definitely Roosters!

And Wyverns

and Amphiteres

PLEASE NO

types that can only breed with themselves

pygmies

dinos

Easterns and Fairies, please. But more species variation in general would be nice... I'm somewhat sick of seeing westerns as far as the eye can see.

I would love to see more Wyverns, Amphiteres, and Easterns. Mostly Wyverns though.

BUT most of all, I want more ferocious dragons!! Ones where the sprite looks like it's about to tear your head off and eat your soul! I know that that's all in the art style but most of our dragons look like the peaceful types. A great example of what I would like more of are the Avatars of Destruction...they look like evil dragon kings. Or even Howler Drakes.

Edited by lightningsky

As much as I'd like to see more types of regular dragons, I would really prefer having more two-heads, pygmies, and drakes, ESPECIALLY drakes, since their breeding pools are very very limited. I really think that the more are released, the more likely they will be liked and suggested more. The thing is, they're unpopular now because there aren't as many.

Yeah, wyrms, easterns, and lindwyrms would be nice, but they can breed with any other dragon (unless they're a pygmy, etc species). I want to see more of the minority groups.

I don't mind the type, I just want more SHINY SPARKLY CUTE DRAGONS

Or Blue-colored Dragons, whatever comes first

I wanna see feathered wings :3

I want more pygmies. Am I am not biased whatsoever due to the fact that the dragon I came up with in the completed section is a pygmy. >>; <<;

ESPECIALLY drakes, since their breeding pools are very very limited.

This! We need more drakes! But I also want more easterns. I'd love to see an eastern of the other two holidays. I'd suggest an eastern Christmas designed like a candy cane if the candy cane theme hadn't already been done with the Yulebucks.

I've personally been eying the possible dinos too. Especially the t-rex one and the aquatic one.

And the okapi and dragon fruit dragons in the completed section need to be released ASAP so I can hoard them. Just saying.

Anything that increases variety ^^ More drakes and two-headeds would be nice, as would some wyrms. I'd also like to see more hybrids, and larger releases. As long as the art is pretty and technically sound, I'm happy, though tongue.gif