Shokomon

Releasing the Dragons [What dragons do you want in the Cave?]

What Types of Dragons (or Not Dragons) Do You Wish Were Released Into The Cave More Often?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would have voted for more than one if I could. sad.gif

I'd like to see more Eastern dragons, sea serpents/leviathans, and Fairie dragons.

I'd like to see more feathery dragons, doesn't matter what kind. Most of the feathery dragons we have these days are holiday, and I'd like to make feathery dragon checkers all year.

I hope more feather winged dragon and fairy winged. (Not holiyday)

And... more non-western, non-breedable.

Edited by kjym16

I would love to see more wyrms, two-heads, and easterns!

I don't really care, as long as DC lays off the Western dragons for a while. Please, for the love of god, give other dragon types a chance to catch up!

I voted other because I want more feather-wings and non-Westerns in general.

I dunno if this is an "other" or "new dragon" option, but possible a three-headed, or multi-headed dragon, like a hydra ? I dunno if hydras are even dragons. Just would love to see dragons with more than 2 heads, that could maybe breed with 2-headed dragons. that's just me though

I would like to see more pygmies, drakes, and two headeds released. I like breeding them, but the limited amount of dragons in each breeding group takes away from the fun of it.

I personally adore two-headed dragons! Or dragons with more than two heads would also be super cool. Prettier drakes would help too, since they aren't the most visually appealing dragon sub-type in my eyes. Honey drakes were lovely and the Glories are beautiful, but beyond them, drakes appear so vey plain. I'd also like to see dragons with very dark/black color palettes released year-round rather than just for Halloween. And another true rare would be nice too, alike the rarity of Silvers. Maybe a dragon based elements of the Periodic table that aren't quite as common in nature?

I love easterns and wyrms! We really don't have many of either, so it would be nice to see more. Right now, western dragons are dominating the cave by far. smile.gif

CHEESES

Also a bit more Silvers and Golds. Because I see one-two a year.

Another pygmy hybrid and two headed/drake hybrids.

On 6/30/2016 at 6:20 PM, Natevaelle said:

No Particular Type [aka "I don't care. I just want new dragons."] laugh.gif

Two years later, I want more hybrids. 

Me too :) I specially want hybrid drakes.

Oh wow. I forgot about this thread.

Whoops.

Once a year, I wanted to reboot the poll to get a more accurate read on the desires of the ppl.

I don't remember when I last asked for the pool to be taken down, so I could remake it.

I should probably do that...

Please be sure to include hybrids next time !

On 7/10/2018 at 11:13 AM, Fuzzbucket said:

Please be sure to include hybrids next time !

I intended the poll to revolve around the general type classifications for dragons, rather than non-specific features of a dragon. (What I mean by non-specific is non-exclusive. Like, a Eastern can't be a Wyrm, but an Eastern can be a hybrid.)

I feel like if I included hybrids, I would have to include other features like feathers or rarity or metallics.

Maybe I could have that as a separate poll?

Actually, Everyone, what kind of features would you like to see more of in new release dragons? I want to see what I can put in a second poll.

So far I've seen:

- Feather Wings

- High Rarity

- Metallics

Any other suggestions?

(Now, to pm a mod to take down the poll...or can I do that myself with the new forum sofware?)

Actually, I'd love to see more 'simple' dragons... So many of the newer dragons are so fancy, with bright colors and/or bold features, and while that's awesome I feel like there must be more 'plain' dragons in Valkemare somewhere. I'd love to have a few more 'simple' dragons in-cave, like the Reds and Arias. Pretty, and nice to collect, but not overly special/bold. 

9 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Actually, I'd love to see more 'simple' dragons... So many of the newer dragons are so fancy, with bright colors and/or bold features, and while that's awesome I feel like there must be more 'plain' dragons in Valkemare somewhere. I'd love to have a few more 'simple' dragons in-cave, like the Reds and Arias. Pretty, and nice to collect, but not overly special/bold. 

The Freckles are still my favourite release so far, for those reasons. I'm all-in for "simple" dragons, especially earth-y coloured dragons.

However, I always love to see other types besides Westerns expanded, which has actually been done!

Although I voted for wanting to see all of the above, but most of all I'm interested in the breeds that can be brought out by myself (can not be found in the cave). Although it is also interesting to see more alt in ordinary dragons.

I'm up for anything, of course, but I especially want a non-dragon something. Maybe even something breedable. A snake comes to mind, or a crocodile. Or a cockatrice. Or, if sitting a toad on a chicken egg gets a basilisk, what happens when you accidentally get some toad eggs in a dragon lair? Do they hatch into fire-breathing toads?

I suddenly want fire-breathing toads. Especially if they're breedable. 

Sudden idea: fire-breathing toads with scales. Uncommonish. Breed them, and you just get regular toads. Regular toads can only be gotten by breeding dragon toads. 

So, evidently my answer is "more toads!!" 

Edited by Fishkeeper

We need more wyrms and amphipteres. There are a whole 2 wyrms and six amphipteres (not counting pygmies), I know westerns give the most wiggle room for the deign and they're easily my favorite body-type but we have like a hundred western dragons and a handful of the other body types (besides wyverns which while still not as all encompassing as westerns still get a good amount of releases).

Also we need more aggressive dragons, we have a surplus of peaceful/benevolent dragons so I think a couple explicitly dangerous/malevolent breeds to balance it out would be nice.

And dragons with bulkier designs, most dragons made these days are kind of thin. I think bulker body types should be made more often, not that thin dragons are bad, we just could use some more on the other end of the spectrum. Stuff like Reds, leodons, fell, ash, desipis, ect, these body types deserve more attention. Plus it would work really well with my previous desire, being built like a lunar herald isn't exactly helpful to a dragon that likes to roughhouse.