Melomancer

Shifters OOC

I can save Kori by taking control of her if that ok with everyone, and tiga as well.

Welcome to the RP, Razzyy!

Anyway, I'm going to leave Tiga's forms there in case she changes her mind, or anybody wants to take over. I'm just gonna do what Sean did in OWTB and grey it out to mark it as inactive.

Like i said ill take control of Kori for a bit and she can have it back if she change her mind.

I think we should just leave her at the Inn, and if Tiga comes back, she'll easily be able to regain control. I fear that if anybody tries to control Kori, (Myself included,) They may do something that opposes her personality, which would make it all the harder fro Tiga to pick it back up if she comes back.

Lou is on, but hasn't posted in a while.

Yeah. Where did MD go? Have you seen him anywhere lately? Maybe he's holed up somewhere trying to beat dark souls 2?

(Also, fixed my avatar.)

((*Grab a piece of watermelon and take bit out of it* Whoops it was Melonmancer. *Place watermelon back on the plate*))

Nope have not seen them... About to check their profile to seen when they were last on.

I'm here! Just waiting for Group 2 to start officially climbing so Zoral can follow them.

That have already started to happen, though they will make camp at the base, but they already started their journey.

Nobody's left. ;-;. I'm going to request for a mod to clear everything, and start the RP over. All character sheets have been removed.

I'm here!

I've made the forms and stuff for two chars, would you like a third or fourth, etc?

I have a healer who is a Shifter and a dragon who is mischievous. Should I make a Kobold, on the off-chance that someone else will? Should I create a human who is beginning the climb up the mountain, in the hopes of a group? Is there anyone else you'd like? A baddie of some kind? I'm here, and I can make forms to request.

Please keep requests for characters general, though, like 'I'd like a baddie who's a Shifter and wants to kill all the other Shifters and make an army to hoard and protect their Shifter power.' That's a good example. A bit of detail, so I know what to make, but almost all open so that I can choose lots of aspects of the character; their looks, their species, their personality even. That kind of thing is perfect.

If you want any character, though, no matter what you give me, I can make a character for it. smile.gif It's fun to make characters!!!