Melomancer

Shifters OOC

Accepted forms:

Melomancer's characters:

Edited by Melomancer

Current list of groups climbing mountain:

Groups are listed in order they starts climbing.

Group 1:

Edited by Melomancer

((they are Close to the door, and Lucian is a dragon. hearing is something that dragon like to have, and he always pay attention to everything around him. Will reply soon))

(Oops, keep mixing up Xeon and Lucian.) I'm sorry, I'm really trying not to be nitpicky. I just have a really hard time believing that anyone could hear that, barring super hearing (above normal dragon level).

Lucian got up from where he was sitting and walked though the Tavern doors to see Xeon have killed a wolf with his hand.

Also... killing a wolf, while it's attacking you, with your bare hands? Possible, but if so I'm sure that Lucian would have heard the sounds of fighting long before the sound of bone snapping. Neck snapping isn't that easy, and I'm not even sure it would even be possible with just your hands.

I think that crazy wolves attacking the climbers is a great way to stir up drama! Just try not to make them too easy to kill.

Well, yeah. Try not to kill everything that easily. I know, you spawned it in, its yours to kill or whatever, but for example:

Your character: cool.gif

Enemy: ninja.gif

Other guy: rolleyes.gif

You make the enemy really powerful.

ninja.gif Muahaha I kill you all

But then, you have your character murder the enemy with hardly any effort.

cool.gif ----Pew pew---- ninja.gif -(Oh no i'm dead.)

And suddenly, your character becomes really powerful because he managed to do that.

cool.gif > rolleyes.gif

Try not to do that. Alright, buddy? biggrin.gif

(I think I should get a prize for that diagram.)

(oops. I messed up the characters and icons.)

Edited by Melomancer

What she meant is, just killing it easily without a fight. Anyway, as long as the wolf isn't that big, it'd just be akin to snapping the neck of a large dog.

tongue.gif I have more. you would agree to about 3/4 of them melom but not the other 1/4 of them.

Creatures, beast, other things, spirits, giant worms, so on so forth. Anyone have anything against Metal spiders?

Edited by draco8967

Keep rule 7 in mind. Ask me first. Pm me if you want to keep it a surprise. Don't just go ahead. I don't have anything against metal spiders. Unless they're tiny. Weird thing is, i'm only scared of small spiders and lizards. large ones don't faze me.

I'll pm you the whole list of what i came up with and their abilities. tongue.gif Hope you like reading Melom.

Could you just send those you have right now first? I have to sleep in a few minutes and I think both of us would feel better if we didn't have to wait till morning.

So, giant metal spiders live in the dwarven parts of the mountain now.

These are what they do:

Metallic spiders- Unlike normal spiders that have flesh and bones, these spiders are metal and rock. Like other Spider that can spin webs, theirs are 500 time stronger and are 3 times stickier than silk from a normal or mountain spider. Their poison is non-deadly but will paralyze the victim. Sharp swords or extra-force is recommended to injure or kill them. Their eyes are not metal nor is their brain, so a sharp eye is require to hit their eyes.

Abilities

poison that stop the movement of their victims

Webs that have metal thread in them

Hard metal bodies

Can climb

Details:

Metallic spiders come in all size and any type of metal, from copper (the weakest) to Tungsten (Strongest)

Dwarven Log: Day 356 in mountain.

It has nearly been a year since we settled down in the mountain. We made a disturbing discovery a few weeks ago. It all started with several dwarves going missing. They reportedly heard clicking and clashing metal. Fearing a fight breaking out, they went off into the depths to investigate. They never returned. We sent a huge team after them. Couldn't have anything killing off our citizens. We were horrified by what we saw. A massive cavern filled with metallic looking strands of.. stuff. It was easy enough to blow up with dynamite. But then we found our missing dwarves. Three of them were barely recognizable. They were nothing more than strands of meat held together by chunks of the sticky stuff. The last one was barely alive. We got him out of the cocoon of steel and brought him to safety. The rest of us continued investigating. Suddenly, a clicking noise came from behind me. I turned and saw a pair of glowing eyes looking at me. And then the creature pounced.

Eight metal legs and a pair of mandibles dug into my chest. I screamed, thinking my time had come. Luckily, one of my friends came in with his hammer and crushed the spider's head. He pulled it off me and we gathered round to examine the corpse. This spider was brown and shiny. It almost looked like.. Metal? upon closer inspection, we realised it was copper, The vermin was seemingly a construct, though not quite like those we build. Its head had stuff oozing out of it. Brains. Its eyeballs were also crushed. Those seemed to be the softest parts. We cut its back open and some sticky gunk plopped out of its abdomen. We determined it was the web-like substance. I suddenly felt tingly all over. I managed to mutter:"Catch me." Before I lost control of my muscles and collapsed.

The others were stunned. I could still look around, so they knew I was alive. But the poison was keeping me from moving. They carried me back to the hold, and returned to the cavern. One of them cut down some web with great effort. Apparently, its strong and useful .We intend to start farming it. One of the Dwarves who stayed throughout the expedition is sitting next to me now, telling me everything about them. We captured a few, and managed to calm them down. Seemingly, they come in many forms. The softest metal being copper, and the hardest being tungsten. We managed to domesticate three for farming purposes. Apparently, the softer the metal, the less aggresive they are. We captured a copper one, and two silver ones. The tungsten ones are extremely aggressive and actively hunt. The other species tend to just set down webs, and very seldom hunt.

Its getting late. This expedition has taken its toll on me. Its time to sleep.

-Hrothgar Bismuthfighter

Edited by Melomancer

Alright, so I haven't roleplayed in the thread for some time. I don't have the heart to continue. I'm sorry, but you can delete my characters.