Melomancer

What do you usually order at subway?

Oh my god Subway. I have this friend who goes there every Wednesday and sometimes he drags me along but usually I just eat my own food there.

Meatball subs are amazing though. It's not even just about the taste either, it's like... one day someone decided that hey, you know what would be a great idea? If we just took these giant warm meatballs. And put them in sandwiches which usually contain thin cold meat slices. Also let's pour sauce all over them while we're at it, why the hell not. Humanity has realized that they can do anything they want with their lives and this is the stuff they come up with. I love it.

I am really picky about my Subway. rolleyes.gif

For me, it's always turkey on herb & cheese bread, lettuce, mayo, shredded cheese and salt & pepper. Simple, and great-tasting!

I always get the same thing-

Ham and cheese on white bread, toasted, with lettuce, pickles, mustard, mayo, and whatever spices they have- footlong every time.

I only eat at Subway occasionally: I used to like it a long time ago but vastly prefer Panera now. If I don't have an option though and I have to get Subway, I always order the Veggie sandwich on wheat. Almost all the vegetables on it and oil & vinegar. When I was a kid, before I became vegetarian, I liked the meatball subs.

Edited by Dimar

I usually don't go, but when I do have it, I usually get a small cheese sub.

I usually get a footlong with white/american bread. I always forget which one it is.

I get:

Turkey

Shredded Cheese

Bacon

Black Olives

Tomatoes

My favorite is a tuna sandwich with Swiss cheese. I get a foot long sandwich. LOL I got there very often and the location I go to has a Starbucks next door. I get coffee with it.

I always get Terriaki chicken on Italian herb with Old English, toasted. The usual salads of lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrot, capcicum and pickles with sweet onion sauce. Oh and two dark chockie cookies - yummy.

Usually only a 6 inch but if I'm starving a 12.

I always order the turkey breast, because there is nowhere else to get turkey in Japan!!

That is awful, Turkey is one of my favorite sandwich meats, Moreu.

I am going to be ordering reubens there for awhile. I love hot corned beef, swiss and saurkraut or coleslaw with pastrami. Add spicy mustard or russian dressing and I am happy. It's not a true reuben, but it is awfully good.

footlong flatbread with pepperjack cheese, toasted. avocado, spinach, tomato, black olives, sweet onion sauce and oil. and oregano.

Normally when I go I split the order. normally it's one of their pretzels lightly salted.

but last time I think I had chicken teriyaki with ranch dressing and the fixings.

never olives. for god sake never olives. yuck

I get a Spicy Italian on Italian Herbs and Cheeses bread, with provolone cheese, then heat it (no toasting, it messes with the texture). Add a bit of mustard and you're done. Grabbing a bag of baked Lays is usually a must, unless I don't have a lot of cash on me or I'm feeling bloated.

Size: Footlong

Bread: Italian

Meat: Club (Black Forest Ham, Turkey, and Roast Beef)

Cheese: Shredded Monterary Cheddar (double cheese, it's never enough)

Vegetables: Pickles, Lettuce, Tomatoes (not much lettuce), Spinach, Onion

Sauce: Mayonnaise, Vinegar

If I'm thirsty, I'll get the smallest drink, too.

Always to go. Because I can never eat the whole thing in one sitting. xd.png

Teriyaki chicken on Italian herb and cheese bread with old English style cheese, toasted. Salads include lettuce, spinach, cucumber, carrot and capsicum. I like my subs topped with salt, pepper and sweet onion sauce. I rarely get Subway though, only once every few months if that, but I always get the aforementioned sub.

heated chicken and bacon with lettuce, ranch, and cucumbers on italian bread

6 inch meatball sub on Honey Oat bread with swiss cheese, non toasted. I also have lettuce, tomato and carrot with tomato sauce on top. I don't like soft drinks that much so I just get some water or nothing, don't forget the raspberry cheesecake cookie!

One of two things...

1. A meatball sub on italian herbs and cheese with pepper jack cheese, lettuce, spinach, and occasionally tomato. Toasted.

2. A BLT on italian herbs and cheese with pepper jack cheese, bacon (obviously), avocado, lettuce, spinach, tomato, and cucumber. Toasted.

Size depends on how hungry I am. o3o Usually it's a 6 inch though.

Edited by edwardelricfreak

6 inch sub Italian bread toasted with mayonnaise chipotle ketchup onions lettuce tomatoes ...a bunch of stuff filled inside but the main ingredient is chipotle sauce

i like to get the Italy BMT with Italian Herbs and Cheeses bread toasted during cold days ad not on warm days lol with tomato, lettuce, mao,ranch ad the seasonings