Melomancer

What do you usually order at subway?

So.. What do you guys order at subway? What do you enjoy the most? What is your favorite sandwich there.

I usually get the ham one with pickles, tomatoes, lettuce and Jalapeños. I prefer the Meatball sub, but due to religious issues, I can't take bring the beef sandwiches into my house.

Ah, subway. My usual favourite is a 6 inch sub with cheese and herb bread, filled with grilled chicken breast, cheese, tomato, olives, pickles, lettuce, mayo and with a small sprinkle of salt and pepper. My favourite biggrin.gif

With the drinks, I usually get a low fat strawberry smoothie or water.

Edited by Tazzay

Mm.... Sounds good... I drink passion fruit tea there. I never really liked olives. I ate raw ones once and ended up puking them out.

Black Forest Ham + Chicken Breast with Pepper Jack ( extra added ) on a garlic bread, toasted. Lettuce, pickles, peppers, and jalapenos.

This is my "usual." That is, when I say I'd like my "usual," this is what I get.

Mine.

12 inch Italine herbs and cheese+ Tuna fish+ Cheese (cook after)

Red onions+ Green peppers+ Mayo+ Muster+ Banana peppers+ Hot sauce+ Ice berg lettuces.

That mine and it Good as hell.

Nothing. The local ones I've seen don't seem to use very fresh ingredients.

6 inch sub with ham, and everything on it except lettuce (lettuce is filler sad.gif )! and for sauce, chipotle and honey mustard. Toasted. It's delicious and cheap!

So I see this topic right after I get back from Subway, what a coincidence!

I usually order a 6" on flatbread (or 9-grain). Recently I have been getting tuna with lettuce and spinach. My sandwiches are pretty simple.

I usually order a Subway Melt with lettuce and tomatoes. smile.gif It's turkey, ham, bacon and melted cheese.

It's really expensive at Subway here where I live, so I don't eat there very often. Unfortunately..

I'm a vegetarian so I order the Veggie Delight - tomato, cucumbers, olives, pickles, green peppers, and onion. I usually get either mayo or italian dressing on it smile.gif

I also usually buy a bag of chips, either Fritos or Cheddar cheese Sunchips.

6 inch sub, the bread with the seeds on it, toasted a bit, veggie delight and no sauce. Best sandwiches... tongue.gif

I never go to subway. tongue.gif But I think I used to get turkey and lettuce when my school had this food order program.

I haven't been to Subway in quite a while, but this is what I usually get.

Cheese Oregano Bread

Chicken Teriyaki

Cheddar Cheese, Extra Cheese

Toasted

Lettuce, Onions, Jalapenos

Honey Mustard

I decide between Footlong and 6 inch on a case-bycase basis, there's none I "usually" get. The "setup" usually stays the same, even when I take a different "base" everything else is usually the same. Damn you, I'm hungry now...

You should go there. There are plenty of delicious suggestions on this page. Subway is delicious! Get the double choc chip cookie. It's delicious and chewy.

I order Chicken, Bacon, Swiss and Mozzarela on fla bread with lettuce, tomatoes, BLACK olives, red onions, green peppers, pickles (On the side; They give more than!) cucumbers, and i choos a different sauce each time. I cannot remember the rest. Anyone know all ingredients availible? These are the only ne i remember, and im trying not to mix up with Pita Pit

Out of curiosity, what religion are you Melomancer

Edited by LeviathinGeneral

My parents are Buddhist, so I can't bring beef into the house. I can still eat it outside though. I've never been to Quiznos, because I don't think singapore has one. Maybe I'll go give it a try if I ever find one.

I have no usual. I rarely go there anymore. I used to get roast beef with mayo, spicy mustard, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, pickles, salt and pepper and the bread was usually white. They didn't have a ton of choices when that was my sub of choice.

Quizno's keep going out of business around here or just not being open on days I try to get a sub.

I don't eat subway but when I used to go ofter I would take grilled chicken, shredded cheese, bacon, lattuce, cucombers, that kind of sauce I don't know english name of it, with a coke and one chocolate chip and one m&m's cookies.

I used to LOVE subway, been sick once after eating there. It's been a year and never went back there

Veggie on herb & cheese bread with the works and topped with chipotle mayo.

Eat there once a year during a stop along my annual 28hr drive to visit family over Christmas.

Nothing. I detest subway. I make better sandwiches at home.