arenee1999

Fever Wyvern Breeding Plans

I think Harvest is my favorite of the pairing thus far, but I also really like the Black Capped Teimarr and Black dragons a lot as well.

I love the combination with teimarrs, golds and harvests. Three checker lineages on the way! biggrin.gif

I tried breeding 3 of my Fevers and I got this. I think the gold of Radiant Angels looks great with the Fever's orange, but the reds and greens don't really mix well in my opinion. Some of Arra's ideas are really pretty and I especially love the Fever x Black-capped Teimarr pairing. wub.gif

Just going to throw in my own plans before flying off:

user posted imageuser posted image

Something about their colors/saturation match up is very appealing~

Edited by Murgatroyd

Here is my test breeding with female Grave, which I'm quite pleased with.

user posted image

Wow that looks really nice. I also like them with Winter Magis and Canopies (sadly my pair wouldn't give me an egg to show). I also want to try BBW, but IDK if it would be too bright or not.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I think I like the teimarrs, male pink, radiant angels and gold best.

Just going to throw in my own plans before flying off:

user posted imageuser posted image

Something about their colors/saturation match up is very appealing~

Definitely!

Well. That utterly sucked. Tried four pairs and got one fever from a teimarr and three refusals (another teimarr and two harvests). =\

And the teimarr x fever either doesn't look as nice on the default skin or just doesn't look as nice as I hoped it would. >.>

~

I don't really like graves, but I do like that pairing. And I do like the speckle throats, too. >_e

I'd think a moonstone and a fever might look nice, they both seem to have the same shading feel almost.

Edited by Featherheart

I like the ideas of using golds/golden wyverns. I think I might go for a gold wyvern x fever stair-step. I think they look great with any shades of gold, in my opinion!

Edit: Ooh, tried it out in the allure. I think I might actually want a female Golden Wyvern with a male fever instead, but all my fever's are coming out to be female. Maybe I'll influence one.

Edited by Magic199

They look nice with Wrapping Wings

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IcywJ

Ooooh, do they ever!

Teimarr pairing doesn't work for me -- it's like the Teimarr has the same colors as the Fever, but in a faded, slightly grey-hued version, so they don't match.

I really hope Harvest works well... I need to make up my mind between female Harvest and female Golden Wyvern before I start a poetry checker lineage!

Hello! Can anyone tell me where I can find statistic of breeding fevers with metalls?

I finally decided I'd try Waterhorses, I even had to raise a couple not having any cb's. I like it a lot, only they both gave Watrhorses. huh.gif

I finally decided I'd try Waterhorses, I even had to raise a couple not having any cb's. I like it a lot, only they both gave Watrhorses. huh.gif

Oooh, that is pretty! Not sure I ever would have thought of that.

Oooh, that is pretty! Not sure I ever would have thought of that.

Thank you! I need to get more Waterhorses now, laugh.gif !

Hello! Can anyone tell me where I can find statistic of breeding fevers with metalls?

I believe when new breeds come they become really hard to get anything else but theirselves. So your odds are more like .3 - .8%, imo. .__.; Not sure if there's a statistics thread for this kind of thing, just my opinion.