BlackDdraig

Leupak

user posted image <- my mascot and the first one I picked up off their new site

So, the site Valenth officially shut down, but the artists who worked there banded together and made their own site to continue the work. http://www.leupak.com/ is now where you can find the wondrous creatures of Revecroir. There isn't much right now, as things are still being put together, but there are some new darlings ready to be picked up ^^ So, all you do is just copy and paste the code somewhere. Again, no feeding, views or clicks, the images will change over time. They come in full size and half size versions. If you see any pet with an infinity sign in the lower right corner of their image (like the ones right below this post) it means that is a beta form that won't change over time. I think it takes about 2 weeks for the forms to shift. That is how long it took for the ones released on Valentines day

user posted imageuser posted image

Perytons

user posted image

Novai

Varanius

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Leupaks

user posted image

Inkbat

user posted image

Boralion

Dire Worm

user posted image

Edited by BlackDdraig

Awesome! :3 How do you adopt pets there? ohmy.gif

Just click on one of the furries there and it will take you to their main page :3 Click the eyeball, then scroll down til you find the part where it says Adoptables. You will be taken to a page with a couple categories, and you can pick which ones :3 All you do is just copy the BBCode. The images will change after a period of time, no clicking or feeding or views.

Just click on one of the furries there and it will take you to their main page :3 Click the eyeball, then scroll down til you find the part where it says Adoptables. You will be taken to a page with a couple categories, and you can pick which ones :3 All you do is just copy the BBCode. The images will change after a period of time, no clicking or feeding or views.

But you copy the codes to where, though? huh.gif There's no adoption page they go to or do you have to paste them somewhere else? unsure.gif

But you copy the codes to where, though? huh.gif There's no adoption page they go to or do you have to paste them somewhere else? unsure.gif

Is why this place exists ^^ You can show off your collection here :3 Yeah, the old site, Valenth, you had a profile where you could keep all the ones you had, but now you just collect codes and paste them somewhere

Huh, seems like a pretty cool site. Never heard of it before myself.

Valenth used to be pretty popular, and it had a heavy following. The Leupak forums still have much of the world history that was written for the species and main characters :3

Is why this place exists ^^ You can show off your collection here :3 Yeah, the old site, Valenth, you had a profile where you could keep all the ones you had, but now you just collect codes and paste them somewhere

Oh, so you just pick and grow them without actually owning/keeping any of them? sad.gif

Oh, so you just pick and grow them without actually owning/keeping any of them? sad.gif

Yeah, it is slightly different from the original Valenth in that way :/ it is now more of a code collection type adopt site. But the critters will change over time (the Goth Chimera I have in adult form is no longer available as a growing pet) Once you take the code, it becomes "yours" in the fact you now can add it to whatever you choose, and if they retire the growing form, you now have an adult that people can't later adopt :3

Yeah, it is slightly different from the original Valenth in that way :/ it is now more of a code collection type adopt site. But the critters will change over time (the Goth Chimera I have in adult form is no longer available as a growing pet) Once you take the code, it becomes "yours" in the fact you now can add it to whatever you choose, and if they retire the growing form, you now have an adult that people can't later adopt :3

Don't get me wrong, code adopts are cool! :3 It's just that when you adopt them and they don't have a place on the site to go to afterwards (like on Valenth), posting collections here will be a pain in the long run because if you end up with a huge collection, your post will end up being horrendously huge (if you want them all in one place) =/ And also, not everyone has room in signatures to keep them all =/

Don't get me wrong, code adopts are cool! :3 It's just that when you adopt them and they don't have a place on the site to go to afterwards (like on Valenth), posting collections here will be a pain in the long run because if you end up with a huge collection, your post will end up being horrendously huge (if you want them all in one place) =/ And also, not everyone has room in signatures to keep them all =/

I know ^^ Though, I was just testing that out with the ones I decided to pick up and it seems to be working decently well. Turns it more in to an art gallery tongue.gif Also, thank you for the questions ^^ means I can add more thoughts to the intro post tongue.gif I often don't explain things well xd.png

I know ^^ Though, I was just testing that out with the ones I decided to pick up and it seems to be working decently well. Turns it more in to an art gallery tongue.gif Also, thank you for the questions ^^ means I can add more thoughts to the intro post tongue.gif I often don't explain things well xd.png

You're welcome, I didn't know I was being helpful ^^; hehe Well, if you don't mind my post being edited and have it be huge, then I guess that's what it'll take ^^; So I guess I might as well start "adopting" things rolleyes.gif (Also, I hope I'm posting the right image sizes for these, and that I can post all of them at once ^^; )

Birthstone Leupaks

Boralion Dragons

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Chimeras

Flarion Dragons

Inkbats

Leupaks

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Prrbs

user posted image

Varanis

Novais'

Ethereal Perytons

Dire Worms

Edited by FluffyPillow

You're welcome, I didn't know I was being helpful ^^; hehe Well, if you don't mind my post being edited and have it be huge, then I guess that's what it'll take ^^; So I guess I might as well start "adopting" things rolleyes.gif (Also, I hope I'm posting the right image sizes for these, and that I can post all of them at once ^^; )

*binks myself in the forehead*

There are half pixel size ones too :3 I forgot about that xd.png See? I don't think of everything at once. When you see the codes, they should come in two sets, one full and one half

*binks myself in the forehead*

There are half pixel size ones too :3 I forgot about that xd.png See? I don't think of everything at once. When you see the codes, they should come in two sets, one full and one half

Ah, so I'm supposed to use the smaller sized ones? ^^; Guess that means I'll have to hunt them all down again ^^;

Ah, so I'm supposed to use the smaller sized ones? ^^; Guess that means I'll have to hunt them all down again ^^;

is more for space sake :3 you can use either one, but since you had concerns about the post getting to large if you added to many, i figured that would fit your wants better ^^;

*is also trying to get used to this whole actually giving advice on a forum thread thing xd.png*

is more for space sake :3 you can use either one, but since you had concerns about the post getting to large if you added to many, i figured that would fit your wants better ^^;

*is also trying to get used to this whole actually giving advice on a forum thread thing xd.png*

Ah, I see ^^; This is just one of the reasons I wish the pets you adopt would have their own "your adopts" section on the site ^^; But I guess they made it that way to save on bandwidth and/or site costs? huh.gif

Ah, I see ^^; This is just one of the reasons I wish the pets you adopt would have their own "your adopts" section on the site ^^; But I guess they made it that way to save on bandwidth and/or site costs? huh.gif

I don't know the full story honestly. These are people from the original Valenth site who didn't want the world to die when it got shut down. They may not be able to make them growable like the old ones because of copyright things or something (like the whole growing concept they had before might still belong to the old site owner, so this might be the way the artists can still use their work without copying the site he built) Again, don't know ^^ I am just happy they are continuing the world <3

I don't know the full story honestly. These are people from the original Valenth site who didn't want the world to die when it got shut down. They may not be able to make them growable like the old ones because of copyright things or something (like the whole growing concept they had before might still belong to the old site owner, so this might be the way the artists can still use their work without copying the site he built) Again, don't know ^^ I am just happy they are continuing the world <3

Same, Valenth may be gone, but it lives in Leupak :3 (hehe That sounds cheesy but it's true xd.png) Hopefully more people will join and post there adopts here (and not be bothered by questions and Leupak chatter we have just accumulated; My bad, I apologize) ^^;

*Edit* One last question before this ends up turning into a discussion thread ^^; If a grown adoptable "retires" so to speak (meaning it becomes only available as a frozen adopt like your Chimera), would the larger-sized links for the grown version still be accessible? ^^; I only ask because if I "shrink" my growing adopts down to smaller size, I want to be able to look at the larger version later should they "retire" ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

Same, Valenth may be gone, but it lives in Leupak :3 (hehe That sounds cheesy but it's true xd.png) Hopefully more people will join and post there adopts here (and not be bothered by questions and Leupak chatter we have just accumulated; My bad, I apologize) ^^;

*Edit* One last question before this ends up turning into a discussion thread ^^; If a grown adoptable "retires" so to speak (meaning it becomes only available as a frozen adopt like your Chimera), would the larger-sized links for the grown version still be accessible? ^^; I only ask because if I "shrink" my growing adopts down to smaller size, I want to be able to look at the larger version later should they "retire" ^^;

when they retire one, only the baby form is available if you loose track of the code. So, if someone else wanted a Goth Chimera now, all they could get is the baby form (which i also posted) But you can still get the full and half pixel size of that form. So, if you particularly like one of the critters and want the full and half size form, you need to save both copies of the code to be able to have them as adults. (they call the baby forms the beta forms for some terminology :3) So now, unless they make the coding active again, as far as I know you wouldn't be able to get an adult Goth Chimera (unless you just copied and pasted the code from mine xd.png) so once they retire the adult form is non-accessible. I hope that explains it?

when they retire one, only the baby form is available if you loose track of the code. So, if someone else wanted a Goth Chimera now, all they could get is the baby form (which i also posted) But you can still get the full and half pixel size of that form. So, if you particularly like one of the critters and want the full and half size form, you need to save both copies of the code to be able to have them as adults. (they call the baby forms the beta forms for some terminology :3) So now, unless they make the coding active again, as far as I know you wouldn't be able to get an adult Goth Chimera (unless you just copied and pasted the code from mine xd.png) so once they retire the adult form is non-accessible. I hope that explains it?

I see now, thank you! :3 I organized my adopts post and made sure to have both growing and frozen versions (at full size) in case they decide to "retire" any :3

*Edit* Also, I found a spot on the Leupak forums where we can show our adopts as well :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

Well, this doesn't really seem to be a game. huh.gif

Edited by dustpuppy