TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

Have the same amount of eggs as TJ: 2 Jungles, 4 Heavies. And now I'm egglocked and quite happy smile.gif The eggs are so beautiful!

Whoops, egg locked already! 3 orange flares and 1 heavy, darnit. I'll have to try catching again tomorrow, my other eggs don't hatch till then.

The large ones sort between brimstone and canopy and the frills are between ember and flamingos

Got my pretties in ten minutes biggrin.gif And this is the first release in a long time where there was some fun competition biggrin.gif

Oops, lol. Was watching a movie and missed the beginning of the release. Intrigued as to what these are. Congrats artists.

Caught one large one so far. o3o

Four flares and three heavies. I was hoping that they were hybrids because the heavy one had me thinking about the Royal Purple idea with a Crimson and Royal Blue mix. Oh, well. Can't wait to see what they turn into.

Ok I managed to grab 2 jungle and 3 alpine. As soon as one of my eggs hatches tomorrow morning gonna try and get a third jungle.

Aaaaand have 7 new eggs. I hope the frillish looking ones look good with my frills.

Oh man so excited my whole family is fighting over the good computer.

"Let me get some!"

"No, wait, I have one more slot!"

"But you already have one of each!"

Ahah... I know what the heavy eggs are. I've been waiting for them for a long time, unless I'm sorely mistaken. Which I don't think I am.

50% happy with this release already, I hope the flare eggs are impressive as well!

Ahah... I know what the heavy eggs are. I've been waiting for them for a long time, unless I'm sorely mistaken. Which I don't think I am.

50% happy with this release already, I hope the flare eggs are impressive as well!

Me too. XP

*sighs loudly* At first this all seemed so new and exciting, and then I quickly felt irritated. Took me over half an hour to get two of each, and my ipad kept acting up and refusing to load even the main dragoncave page... *flips table to relieve remaining frustration*

But still, yay! Got a pair of each! :3 Let the waiting for the hatchlings and adults commence! Though, I'm curious, how did people know about this ahead of time? I may just not know my way around, but I only knew there was a release because I saw people mentioning it in trading topics.

I'm not even gonna bother trying. I'm just going to hope they don't end up too rare and catch one when the hype is down. xd.png

Yay, thanks for the release! I nearly forgot there was one and nearly locked myself with eggs. :'D

Both eggs are really pretty! Can't wait for the babies. C:

*pokes* Do share. xd.png

*sighs loudly* At first this all seemed so new and exciting, and then I quickly felt irritated. Took me over half an hour to get two of each, and my ipad kept acting up and refusing to load even the main dragoncave page... *flips table to relieve remaining frustration*

But still, yay! Got a pair of each! :3 Let the waiting for the hatchlings and adults commence! Though, I'm curious, how did people know about this ahead of time? I may just not know my way around, but I only knew there was a release because I saw people mentioning it in trading topics.

Since last year, normal releases generally take place the first Sunday of each month.

Edited by Sir Barton