RyeRunner

Wolf Play

I searched and couldn't find anything, so I decided to tell the members of DC about this game.

So I recently stumbled across a fantastic little Sim/RPG that started up rather recently. It is nice blend of RPG and Sim, but I think the best part of this game is that it is very new, which gives you a chance to get your foot in the door and not be so behind older players. This game is so new, that you actually can't find it by googling the game name.

So anyway, the game synopsis goes like such;

Wolf Play is an exciting new online Wolf game blending RPG elements with SIM features. Embrace pack life as you assemble your pack, breed your wolves, hunt for food, gain and protect your territory. Battle other packs and NPC creatures as you explore your world. Develop your wolves into unique individuals and roleplay them with other members. The way you build your wolves' characters influence how they interact with the world around them.

When you start off the game, you get to "create" your alpha wolves, one male and one female. You can put a wide arrange of colors and markings on you wolves, and there are no "premium" markings that only paid players get.

Once you get on the game, you can choose your pack allegiance, and write your pack's story. Will you be a Lightbringer, Darkseeker, or Neutral? Why is your pack the way it is now?

You also have the option of "exploring" your territory. You slowly expand your territory level as you defeat enemies, hunt, and stake out your claim. You also will occasionally stumble across enemy dens, where you can steal their food and supplies if they are not buried.

There is also the season system, where you wolves age a year every four seasons they are alive.(The game has Summer, Winter, Fall, and Spring.)

You can also breed your wolves, and their pups will inherit markings and colors from their parents.

There is even more, but I will keep everything else a secret so you will come try the game out.smile.gif

If you would like to join, you can just click the link below.

user posted image

Edited by RyeRunner

I just joined my packs name is Inugami

anyone want to send points to each other

Edited by InugamiZERO

I've joined! My pack name is Kay.

Feel free to RP or message me or whatever.

I'm still getting the hang of the game, but it seems really fun so far!

I joined - im so glad i found it! biggrin.gif my packs called Ebony Rising