tjsweepers

Tjsweeper's paintings

I'm trying to get back into watercolor painting, I'm not that good, but here's some of my stuff.

Yellow rose

Flowerpot pygmy

I started this one as a sketch for someone in the dragon request section, but sadly the thread has not been updated and I liked it, so I painted it.

I also fiddle with colored pencils.

user posted image

This was my dragon request that was never approved.

user posted image

A sketch I liked but wasn't what the requester was looking for.

user posted image

I like the coloring, but I messed up the anatomy.

So yeah, If you want me to paint or color pencil something and don't mind that i have issues with anatomy, drop a request in this thread.

Also, I am not computer arts capable so no sprites, Photoshop etc. If there is an art of mine you would like to digitally alter, recolor, resize make into a sig or whatnot, go for it. Just give me credit and/or post the modified version in this thread.

Edited by tjsweepers

Beautiful! I really like your style, and I love the coloured pencil works.

Could I maybe request a coloured pencil picture of a white dragon? Any pose, just a normal white dragon <3

Edited by Katzyn

AWWWS. It's so cute, thank you! <3

I would totally offer you an egg as payment; however, I just returned to the site a few days ago and sadly don't have anything people would want yet...but if you have a wish, let me know, and I'll do my best?

Edited by Katzyn

It's ok, No payment necessary. If you still feel that something needs to be exchanged, my daughter is taking part in the Holly contest and would love to have some purple dorsal hatchis.

Oh and I should have done this first.

Artist: Dovealove

Off Site Use Provisional yes--no edits to sprites at all. Cropping acceptable.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: No.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Yes, as above.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): See above.

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Yes.

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Never.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Never.

It could have been bad if her answer was no.

It's ok, No payment necessary. If you still feel that something needs to be exchanged, my daughter is taking part in the Holly contest and would love to have some purple dorsal hatchis.

Oh and I should have done this first.

It could have been bad if her answer was no.

Hahah, I guess I figured it would be okay, since my avatar was made several years ago, also based on DC's white dragon, and it was okay then. My bad! Good thing it's okay though. =)

When is the Holly deadline? Could you link me to the contest, and I can see if there's anything I can do! My scroll is egglocked right now though, so might be a couple of days.

Followed you here by chance :3

I like watercolour, mostly for flowers.xd.png.

And I like the blue one in OP indeed,which part doesn't match the request? I would like to see it in cave if possible..