Kitty

Warriors chat

Would anyone be willing to talk about warriors with me? Im a little awkward since this is my first thread but ill hope you will forgive me xd.png

There's already some general discussion about Warriors going on here. There's also a Warriors-related thread asking specifically about your most hated character. One of those (especially the first) is probably a good place for you to check out since there's already conversations going on. smile.gif

There's already some general discussion about Warriors going on here. There's also a Warriors-related thread asking specifically about your most hated character. One of those (especially the first) is probably a good place for you to check out since there's already conversations going on. smile.gif

Thanks a lot but the last post was on Jan 1 so would that be bumping a old thread?

January 1st wasn't all that long ago, in comparison to many other threads. On this forum, it's generally preferred to bump old threads rather than start new duplicates. So you're fine to post there.

Edited by Dimar

January 1st wasn't all that long ago, in comparison to many other threads. On this forum, it's generally preferred to bump old threads rather than start new duplicates. So you're fine to post there.

Ok thanks smile.gif