Raven301

Sandbox

(( Sorry, I was trying out a tablet with a different language in the verizon store when I posted last time. smile.gif> ))

Lydia sat down and said, "Take my hand and ask a question." The boys walked cautiously toward her. One took her hand and said; "Why did Samuel bring us here?" Lydia closed her eyes and a picture of a man with long gray air appeared on her back. "Who is he?" asked the other boy. "I don't know, his name is blurred. Sorry boys." They sighed angrily and walked out. Lydia got up, walked back behind the curtain and saw Samuel leaning on her camper. "Those boys were asking about you, Sam." He walked toward her. "I know, they're leaving right now. Come, I want to show you what our new recruit can do."

"It was amazing, he could paint so well!" Lydia said, walking next to Samuel as they went toward her tent. When Samuel had said said good-night and Lydia disappeared into her camper, he ventured toward the cotton candy machine where most of the telepathics/telekinetics hung out. "Hey, guys. Anything interesting tonight?" Samuel asked, bored. Mack looked at him with a face that said; Really? There hasn't been anything interesting since I came here...and I am 67! "Yeah..." Mack said, "A real purdy girl came buy multiple times just to flirt with the cashier. Other than that...Nothing." Samuel smiled, rolling an aged gold ring between his fingers. Suddenly, there was a loud bang, screams from people at the vendors. Thankfully, there were no customers tonight. Eli came out of the clouding smoke, coughing. "Samuel! Hurry, it's Lydia...she's dying!" Samuel followed him to the middle of the arcade area, Lydia had a bullet in her chest and she was very pale. "You...you did this...I don't know how, but..." Lydia's body went limp as Samuel knelt by her.

The next day, Samuel, Eli and Mack stood in front of everyone else at Lydia's funeral. When everyone was mostly gone, Samuel walked to the picnic tables and sat down, head in his hands. "Sam? Is that you?" Samuel turned and saw Vanessa, a childhood friend he had somewhat liked these past years but never got the courage to call.

Name: Vanessa

Species (If not commonly known, explain): human

Appearance: Has long curly blonde hair, blue eyes, loves wearing tribal designs.

Personality: Gentle, caring

History: Was a childhood best friend of Samuel. When he started the Carnival, she didn't encourage it and moved to a small apartment in New York City. She has been having dreams and visions of him ever since he has been having trouble with keeping everyone safe and desperately goes to find him.

Oh God, please don't tell me this is dead. This is one of my favorite RPs I've been on sad.gif .

Edited by MaskedDeath