Raven301

Sandbox

Raventail watched another wolf walked up Have you seen any other cats... maybe up stream and what did you say your name was?

"No other cats." Megiddo said, getting to his feet and shoving Elric off the tree, "And you must excuse my brother, Elric, he can be quite a bother sometimes."

"A bother me!?" Elric exclaimed in mock hurt, "Why, I could never be a bother." As he said this Elric sat down a gave them both puppy dog eyes before gasping and falling over, his tongue peeping out as if he was dead. "I was killed by my own bother." he gasped before popping to his feet again.

((Flamma, check your inbox))

Edited by Raven301

I couldn't have washed that far down stream Raventail muttered confused Are you sure?

Moonfire Quietly slipped through Riverclan territory following the river.

"Yes, only wolves in this area." Megiddo said, "Why don't you come down? You'll dry much faster in the sunlight."

Wiggling his tail Elric suddenly pounced on the tree, sending the branches shaking and swaying and knocking the cat out of the tree. "Whoops!" he exclaimed, poking the cat with his nose to see if it was alright, "I just wanted to startle you, not knocj you out of the tree, are you ok?"

The younger wolf jumped up and hit the tree knocking Raventail out. Thankfully she landed on her feet and instantly shot up and hissed at the wolf. You may not be dogs but you are just as stupid. She spat Now, I have a home to find so I'm going to leave.

Ignoring the hiss Elric stood beside Raventail, "I'm gong to leave with you." he said snottily to no one in particular.

((*Flails arms wildly* Sorry sorry sorry! Animal seems to have a first hand experience of how I works with RPs: play a while, leave, and then come back and flop around in a crazed attempt to jump back in.))

Swift Feather

>>----------

"Emerald Forest? That's an odd name. Who was Emerald?" Swift cocked his head. The word 'emerald' was new, but since it was what the area was called he guessed it must've been the name of the owner. "That aside, where exactly are we going? I don't want to be told cuecuetzohtoc melahuac."

"Twisting truth," Kari explained. "But don't worry! That won't happen. You see, puffballs can always be trusted because..." Something cut her off and she suddenly started looking in the direction the red thing had flown from and tackled her. Swift turned and looked that way, too.

Something orange and peculiar was sitting in front of a bush. He picked up his spear and held it out in an offensive gesture. "Where did you come from? You ought to learn some respect, you know. After all, I've no tolerance for some sort of stalking, bushy tailed creature just sitting there with no warning."

Kari's eyes went wide. "Aww... but it's so cute! Look at all that fluffy-wuffy fur. I could hug it for a million years!"

"You think that thing is cute? Obviously you've never seen a baby Tatori. I had a pet Tatori once. It got a little big for my tastes, though. I swear if there is any variation of whatever that is but bigger anywhere near here, I'll... well, I would do something!" Swift imagined a fuzzy orange thing the size of a mother Tatori. Not a pleasant image. He sighed. He disliked this planet very much. His nickname for it had been Amocualli. Maybe he should tell Kari as an inside joke. She seemed to have a fair amount of lingual knowledge. She, however, seemed engulfed in her adoration of the terrifying orange thing. "Axnohtic cuetzpali," he grumbled.

Name: Samuel Sullivan

Species (If not commonly known, explain): human

Appearance: tall, has a light shadow of a mustache and a goatee. He often wears loose, colorful clothes.

Personality: Forceful, impatient, protective, caring

History: He works at the Sullivan bros. carnival with Lydia, the tattooed lady. He often has to deal with keeping the others safe and has the power to make their location untraceable.

Name: Lydia

Species (If not commonly known, explain): human

Appearance: very attractive, has long blonde hair, rose tattoos covering her back and secretly loves Samuel.

Personality: gentle, thinks of others before herself

History: Works at the Sullivan bros. carnival with Samuel.

"I'm just wandering." Drake answered. "I'm bored out of my mind." He added with a sigh. He reached in his backpack and pulled out an apple. He then bit into it.

Raventail walked away I don't need anyones help she snapped. Next, Raventail climbed the tallest tree she could find. When she got to the top she saw nothing but forest and a huge thunder path in the distance. She hurried back to the wolf who was turning away. Wait! I'm really lost can you help me? Edited by Flamma

Hunter frowned. Most people that saw her would just scoop her up and hug her for a while until she struggled to get away. She never knew why- maybe it was her fur?

"Speak your name, Flareon." She growled. Her tail twitched as she said that and her wings half-opened in an attempt to look bigger. Hunter slowly walked forward to observe it.

It looked like a normal Flareon. But something seemed off about it.

"Why are you here?" She added quietly.

The Flareon tilted his head to the side as he observed the puffball then lightly bounced over it. His feet touched down gently on the grass without a sound. Boldly, he strode over to Kari. A deep, rumbling sound came from his throat as he rubbed the side of his face against her leg. He began circling around her feet, purring loudly as he did so.

((Accepted))

Frowning as the cat climbed a tree Elric walked over at sat at the base like a guard.

As the cat hurried back out of the tree Megiddo nodded his head, "Sre although we're new to the area so I'm not sure how much help we'll be."

((Cool))

Samuel walked into his camper, he was contemplating the new recruits to the training team when Lydia came in. "Hey, people are wondering about you. What's up?" He looked at her, seeing the concern in her face. "Joseph's death, I don't know why it is still bothering me." Lydia came toward him, "I loved him too, we all did. But he was your brother and you should be allowed time to yourself." She was about to leave when Sam grabbed her arm. "Lydia..." she looked into his eyes, seeing mixed feelings. "Don't let anyone, even Eli, know about this." He let her go, watching her leave made him think about the last time he saw Joesph, when they had the big performance. Joe had left, feeling embarrassed about the mistakes during his trapese act. A few rebels had come toward him with knives, Joe backed away right into their leader. "Hey, Sam!" Eli was outside with a few other guys and the new sign for the fortune teller's but. "Come help with this thing!"

Kari

>>----------

"Aww! Look at you! You're so cute," Kari exclaimed, reaching down and stroking the Flareon ever so carefully so her claws wouldn't snag in the thick fur around its neck. It was soft and warm, and the feeling was a little like the sun baked sand back in Route 111. When Hunter came over she lightly pushed her away with a swish of her tail. "Oh leave it alone," she said. "It's done nothing wrong. That's why you have to ask nicely." She sat down on her rump and looked down at the Flareon.

"What's your name, wuffy?" Kari swooned.

"Don't be ridiculous," Swift scolded. "It doesn't have a name. It's probably too feral to even know what a name is. Ahmo chichimeh piliaya omoitocatzin."

"But it's not! Not at all. I'm surprised someone from Zebes would even know what that is. You see, it's a Flareon. Like Jolteon or Vaporeon but hot and fiery. And, of course, a million time cuter!" Swift just growled his disapproval and backed a couple steps farther away. "Don't heed them," Kari said. "They're just overcautious, like Drake. Wait, wait a second. I came here for something impoooortant, and it's on the tip of my tongue." She pondered on the ground for a second. "Oh Lord Arceus, Drake! I totally forgot!" She suddenly remembered her original goal. "Hunter, come on. I really need those directions. Drake's probably having a heart attack somewhere." For no reason, she thought begrudgingly. But I suppose he would like to know where I am.

Drake

>>----------

"So nobody has seen them?" Drake whined. "That means they could be anywhere. They both could fly, and they both like to take on threats without second thought. Oh, no, this is not good." He paced around the room, frustration building. How could she just leave?! He thought.

"Well, I'm going if it's anyone's interest. If you want to help me look then come on." Drake stepped out and peered back into the tree-thing. Had anyone heard? Did anyone care?

He spread his wings and prepared for flight. If they did, this was their chance to prove it.

Hunter held her ground as Kari attempted to push her- her bulk allowed for this and when Kari asked for the directions, she blinked.

"Hold on a second." She climbed the tree and looked out. "It's that way," she called down, pointing east. Hunter felt her fur stand on end and she looked down at the Flareon again. Slowly she climbed down and growled slightly.

I don't trust it. I want to trust it, but I can't for some reason! She thought.

"Come on." She said, making a gesture with her tail. "Let's go."

"Hmm!" Sir Deathwing grunted. Quickly he ran after Drake, apologizing under his breath.

"Emily and I heard you. Come on," he called to the half-bat. Emily narrowed her eyes and shrugged, jumping toward Sir Deathwing and landing on his head. The red knight spread his wings and prepared for flight, as well.

"Let's go."

The False Prophet stretched out as the Flygon stroked his fur. His purring grew louder and louder before he rose up on his back legs. He struggled for a moment to keep his balance then planted his front paws on the Flygon's chest. He pawed at Kari's chest, trying to get her attention back on him, and whined softly. He didn't address any of the questions directed at him but instead just focused on trying to get the Flygon to pick him up and carry him along with her.

Well if this isn't my forest then where am I? muttered Raventail Maybe if I follow the river far enough I will get back! Do you know where this river leads? she asked.

"Nope." Megiddo said, "We came from up stream, there s a mountain range and some dry plains all the way up until this forest. But if you want we can call tonight and see if any other wolves live in that area and see whats down there."

"Oooooohhh, that sounds fun!" Elric said walking back over to the cat and taking a bowing sort of position, his tail wagging playfully, "How do cats communicate over long distances?" he asked, curious.

Raventail backed up as the second wolf padded over What do you mean "long distances"

When Moonfire left Riverclan territory he stepped out of the bushes and padded down to the rivers edge. He could only catch the faintest sent of his sister but it was enough to tell him that she was there.

It was nearing the evening, people were driving into the carnival parking lot and vendors were opening. The smell of cotton candy, popcorn and sugar wafted through the air. Samuel sat in his tent, he was putting away some jars of earth ink when Lydia walked in. "Feeling better?' she said, standing by the table next to him. "Yes." He answered, concentrating on the ink. Sam looked up at her, she was wearing nothing but a thin, long red robe. "The act is in twenty minutes." she walked to a nearby chair and let the robe fall to the ground. She sat on the chair and faced him, Sam grabbed a long rod, filled the tip with earth ink, and went around behind her. He pressed the tip into her back just below the rose tattoos and an image started to appear. "It's Eli" Lydia said, I don't know why, he has just been coming to my mind lately. "He said something about Joe this afternoon, to one of the other guys helping with the sign." Samuel said.

Edited by MaskedDeath

"Wait Drake!" the Professor said poking his head outside the TARDIS, "I can do a scan for them, at least tell you the general direction they went in, and then I'll help you look!" Grinning the Professor popped back inside and scooted over to the scanners, "Can the rest of you clear out?" he asked, getting a bit overwhelmed, too much noise and action made it hard to think.

"Feel free to hang around but just outside the TARDIS, it's a lovely day go smell the tulips, or however that goes."

"The distance between packs silly!" Elric said rolling over onto his belly, "You can't just talk to each other so you have to sing." Popping to his feet in an alert position, completely silent, all of Elric's attention was focused on some random point on the woods as he suddenly sprinted off with all his incredible speed. He needs to stop doing that Megiddo thought to himself, sighing inwardly as he gazed after his little brother, One day he is going to get so lost I won't be able to find him.

Raventail watched the strange wolf run off. Are you sure you don't know any thing else that will help me get home?

"She said that it was a huge explosion, man." Said a boy who walked into Lydia's performance tent. He dropped ten dolllars into the bowl on the table. "Come on! I'm paying for this..." Lydia walked from behind the curtains, wearing the robe again. "I can tell you your present, past and future." She lit à nearby candle as she Saïd iT.