Raven301

Sandbox

Smaug took to the air immediately, flapping his tiny wings to lift him higher and higher. He quickly found his way to a hole in the wall near the top of the TARDIS and took root there, staring down at the creatures below. This was so humiliating. Worst. Day. Ever. He sucked in a breath then launched a stream of fire at the Professor. Well, at least he was only targeting him now.

Batting away most of the heat from the tiny dragons flame the Professor frowned at him for a moment before smiling again and skipping over to the stairs, bounding up them like an excited kitten, reaching a coat rack with several dusty hats the Professor pulled a Sherlock Holmes style hat down upon his head before returning to the console room. "Wha da ya thing?" he asked no one in particular as he returned to his work under the TARDIS console.

Right before Emily continued talking, Sir Deathwing grabbed her again and held her to his chest, shushing at her loudly. She struggled to escape and then growled, having had enough with him restraining her. She opened her mouth and bit into his glove, ripping straight through the material and...

"DAMMIT, EMILY!" Sir Deathwing yelled, letting her go and shaking his claws, blood splattering onto the floor from his cut. She ran forward a bit and raised her face, fluffing her tail and fluttering her wings.

"I'm hungry and I need to eat!" She growled at the Professor. "Where's the food in this place?"

Totally ignorant of Emily's mood the Professor, with his head still under the console of the TARDIS pointed towards one of the doors and mumbled around the sonic screwdriver now in his mouth, "First right, third left, fourth right, two doors down on the right."

She perked up and before Sir Deathwing was finished yelling in pain, she darted through the TARDIS and reached where the Professor had told her where she wanted to go.

The red puffball clenched his jaws, his eyes narrowed. His glove was now stained red from his blood and had two rips where Emily's fangs entered the material- and his hand. Luckily, he was immune to vampirism, but it still hurt like Hell for those fangs to cut him. Sir Deathwing removed his glove, revealing his claws, and pressed his other hand to the wound. Quickly, he stopped bleeding and let out a sigh of relief.

"That girl may look cute and cuddly, but she packs one Hell of a bite." He muttered.

Smaug watched the group from his perch high above, scanning the group for weakness. Eventually, he found it and zoomed down on his unsuspecting target, latching on to Balthazar's face. His claws grabbed ahold of his ears while his teeth bit his face and his other set of claws scratched at his cheeks. The angel roared in fury and quickly grabbed the dragon, throwing it at Sir Deathwing instead. He seemed to deal with the dragon moderately well. He could handle it's insane outbursts.

Sir Deathwing blinked and he grabbed his cape, curling it around himself and then he... vanished. The red warrior reappeared a few feet away from where the dragon was thrown. He grabbed his knife and got into a defensive posture. Now that Emily was away, he could fight this thing without any worries of injuring the kid. Sir Deathwing spread his monstrous wings at last, his black cape fluttering in the short wind they created. His eyes narrowed further as he stared at Smaug, the tip of his tail thudding against the floor. Sir Deathwing's exposed claws formed a ball of energy, making him wince but still on guard.

The dragon was obviously stunned from being hurled to the ground and simply laid on his back for a few moments before trying to flip himself over. Which, considering he did not actually have arms, was easier said than done. Like a flipped over turtle, he began to wiggle around and wave his hind legs frantically while his wings flapped. His claws on the end of his wings tried to grab ahold of something so that he could use it to prop himself up but there was nothing around. Of course, he was too prideful to ask for help so he simply continued to freak out on the ground, trying to roll over.

A faint chuckle was heard from Sir Deathwing as he relaxed a bit, the energy ball fading away. He warped over to Smaug, flipped him onto his feet with the flat of his blade, and quickly warped away, always one to follow the code of honor. If an enemy could not get up but could still fight, for example, he would help them up quickly and then get back into the fight.

Meanwhile, the half-bat was making a huge mess trying to find what she needed. The puff had a huge appetite and would eat any meat she came across when she was hungry. Not living meat, of course.

Random foods were strewn about as she tried to find enough for both her and her mentor to eat. Half of the stuff she found was inedible to them both, so she kept looking.

Smaug's claws scraped against the floor as he was flipped over and he glared back at Balthazar in disgust. He flapped his wings a few times as he looked around, trying to determine the best person to attack. Well, none of them. He could hardly do damage to any one. Frowning, he looked around again then suddenly took off and made for the doors. He would leave this stupid house and set fire to a tree or something.

((Smaug attacked Balthazar then had a mini-rage quit and is currently trying to leave the TARDIS. Emily bit Sir Deathwing then went off to another room to find food. Otherwise, not that much.))

((Kay then. Not really that specific, but I'll try to join back in. If I derp up though that's not my fault. Oh but hey, there's also this-

Name: Swift Feather

Species: Chozo. The Chozo are an alien bird-like race with unknown origins, but have colonized many planets, including Zebes and Tallon IV. They are extremely intelligent and were willing to share their knowledge with more primitive species. When their last known home was struck by a Phazon meteor, they disappeared and have not been seen since. They are highly religious and were dismayed by the violence in the universe.

Appearance: This

Personality: Swift Feather has a short temper, but only if provoked: he can leave some room for stupidity, just not taunting. He is a natural leader and can elbow his way into taking charge if he feels his ranking is too low among others. He has a strong sense of curiosity and likes to think after he's gotten a good look at something, rather than having the foresight to stop and think about what he's doing.

History: Originally Swift Feather was the head of a ship scouting for hospitable planets. However, after an attack from Space Pirates he was stranded in an emergency capsule as the only survivor. He's been alone for a very long time, continuing his search unknowing to the fact that the rest of the Chozo had left to some other planet while he was gone. ))

Kari

>>----------

She watched the tiny dragon thing fly out the door. Kari thought it was cute, and was a little sad to see it go. Drake looked both preoccupied and frustrated, so she took the chance to leave. She dashed out quickly, hoping not to be seen. "Wait!" She yelped when she was safely outside. "I never got to know you. Don't you want to get acquainted? Coi ornla qe diwhaf!" She chattered on. "It's just that... well, I haven't seen another Dragon-type in so long. I mean, excluding Drake, but still! And you certainly must be lonely, too? We all need people we can relate to."

((Sorry, I'm bad with recaps))

Smaug landed on the ground a short distance away from the tree...? But he had just come from a house! Where had it vanished to? There was sorcery afoot, that was for certain. Looking up at the bug-like creature, he lowered his head to the ground and frowned. "Dragons are not friendly with one another," He retorted. "Greed comes before friendship. I thought all dragons knew this from their hatching."

Kari

>>----------

"Not true!" Kari said with a huff. "If it were, well, Palkia and Dialga wouldn't even have the patience to keep the universe stable. They'd just go at each other and battle till the end of time. Or space. Whoever dies first, I suppose," she mused. "Anyways, you're still wrong. Besides, you're so small. And so cute! Don't forget that part. Who wouldn't want to befriend you? And why would you deny? Friendship is both beautiful and useful." Kari wondered if this dragon had ever even had a friend. Maybe not. Maybe he was shy, even? She could help with that. If there was a cure for shy, it was that shiny Flygon. Or at least the opposite. Who cared? She wanted to be with this dragon if it was the last thing she did. It might be, too. If Drake found out she was with this ball of spitting rage she'd be grounded for the rest of her life. "His loss," she thought. "So, what d'ya say?" She asked.

Palkia? Dialga? No dragons he had heard of before. "I'm not cute!" He declared, arching his back as his nostrils began to smoke. "I'm supposed to be big!" He added, flapping his wings in irritation. "I was big! I had enough of being small when I was a child. I need to be able to defend myself and I can't!" He dramatically collapsed on his belly, his paws splayed out. He was so tiny and puny.

((I'm debating whether I should bring Hunter into the Role Play or not. Cx))

"What is taking that girl so long to find-"

Right as he was about to finish speaking, Emily returned, frowning. He walked up to her and the two stared at each other for a few minutes.

"Did you eat?"

She nodded. Sir Deathwing narrowed his eyes and prodded her belly, getting a hiss and a swipe at his still raw wound, making him recoil in surprise.

"Emily, you need to eat." He scolded her.

"So do you!" She returned his action by punching him in the stomach softly. That didn't hurt him since he was wearing his mask, but he growled.

"I'm not hungry." Sir Deathwing growled, his voice pitch raising a half-step in pitch.

"You haven't eaten in two weeks! I worry for you!" Her own voice raised pitch.

"I'm not about to get fat off of peasant food!" The words burst out before he could stop himself. The red knight now had one foot behind him and his fists were clenched. His thin tail was thumping against the floor, showing how irritated he was getting.

The small half-bat froze. Peasant? Did he just-? She stood there and processed what he said.

What drove him to say that? Hunger? Anger? Exhaustion? Paranoia? Illness? Was he sick? His eyes weren't dull, they were as shiny and adorable as always.

"Ah-" She cut herself off as he turned away, hiding his wings in his cape.

Insecurity.

That was it.

He felt insecure with her pestering.

Kari

>>----------

Kari smiled. "See? That's what friends are for! I'll defend you. I'm Kari, by the way." She smiled warmly and squatted down to the dragon's height. Or as close as she could get, anyways.

((I'm sorry for shortness. It's late and I just finished writing a huge entry on dA, so really I'm drained of words.))

The tiny dragon was silent for several long moments before he reluctantly slithered closer to the bug-dragon and coiled his body around it's leg in a sort of mock-hug. "Fine," He hissed, purposefully holding on in such a way that his sharp claws would not harm her. "I am Smaug. It is... nice to meet you." It felt strange being so nice and not trying to bite her face off but he needed someone to watch over him. He was vulnerable and weakened.

Roxy leaped from tree to red, her tail keeping her balanced. "I wonder in anyone else is here." She thought. She jumped down from the red she was currently in and started walking with her tail waving in the air behind her.

Drake shrugged and started walking away from the tree. He sat down nearby, bored and hungry out of his mind.

(I'll do Senka later. Would anyone mind interacting with one of my characters??)

Kari

>>----------

"Aww, wux re zyak yinvets," Jari cooed. "Come on. Maybe if I bring you to Drake now he won't hate you as much." She creased her face. Drake had a distaste for tiny, angry things. He would be flustered to see one around his leg. Then a revolution hit her. "I don't need Drake!" She thought. "I've explored without him. It's his fault he always follows me and drags me back. I could leave right now if I wanted!" A wry smile crossed her face. "Come on, Smaug, let's explore. The woods are right there!" Kari waddled into the trees, walking in an awkward fashion due to the tiny dragon around her leg.

((Hunter needs to join this RP.

Here. She doesn't have a proper reference picture, but I described her best I could.

Name: Hunter

Species: Dragonian Puffball (She has dragon-like features.)

Appearance: Hunter is a large, bulky puff. She has brown skin and dark brown feet that have black markings on them.

She has a lot of fluffy red hair on her head that looks like she never brushes or combs it, it's so messy. Down her back and tail, the red fades to violet in a spectrum of colored fur.

Her eyes are a beautiful crimson in color.

Her wings are considered gorgeous by many- like her fur, the membranes of her wings have a red to violet rainbow gradient color.

She wears nature-themed armor so she can blend in with the forest.

Personality: It truly all depends on her mood. She can be shy around those she meets for the first time, preferring to stay in trees or on top of a high place to watch. But when you get to know her, she is very kind to anyone younger than her and will even take in a lost child or two.

History: RPd

I don't even know how to continue right now, so I'll wait. Cx))

Smaug held on when they suddenly started moving. Oh, where were they going? He quickly shimmied up her leg and onto her back so he wasn't being flung around every time she walked, then peered over her shoulder so he could see where they were going. "What are we doing?" He asked, flattening himself along her back. "What about Drake?"

And as soon as the Flygon entered the trees again, a brown Dragonian could be seen sleeping on a branch. Her wings and tail hung down and so did her arms: one on each side of the branch. The same crow from before was pecking and cawing at her loudly, only getting the occasional unspirited swipe from the resting female.

This was her branch.

She was going to nap here.

When the crow grabbed her cape in its beak, her tail raised instinctively, knocking it away and leaving her at peace, until her eyes opened slightly to see the crow flying in front of a large bug-dragon-thing, cawing loudly. She shifted her face lazily to see that it was a familiar species: Her research proved for that to be a Flygon. Hunter groaned and stretched before climbing onto a higher branch, holding on with one arm and her prehensile tail. Her beautiful crimson eyes shone in the dappled sunlight as she watched from above.

((Both Accepted!))

Phasing through some trees Vienna slowly approached a man sitting against a tree. His soul was off, not quite human. "Hello?" he called telepathically from the shadows, she could not speak out loud but she could communicate directly through someones thoughts, "Who are you?" He didn't look like the type that would freak out. Hopefully he wouldn't. Hopefully.

((The man is Drake))

Edited by Raven301