Raven301

Sandbox

"Quite frankly I'd love to see what you can do with a knife, certainly not kill me but the mind wonders how agile can an angel be" With another wink Nix downed the rest of the drink. "My name is Nix, or Nothing, either way. I'm a Demon, if you really wanted to classify, though I see very little difference in demons and angels. Good and Evil, the both fight for their view of a perfect world."

"Halfmoon, I'll half to visit sometime!" Laughing at his own pun the Professor quickly rolled back over, "My name is the Professor and I'm a timelord." he said smiling again, "Do you like hats?"

Kari

>>----------

"I'm Kari, and I'm a Flygon like Drake. We're Dragon and Ground-types. My moves are Sandstorm, Steel Wing, Aerial Ace, and..." She stuck out one finger for every move she listed until she ran out of fingers. "Oops! Looks like I only have three claws." She raised a finger on her other hand. "...and Round." She smiled and looked up at Emily, who had floated to her head. "My guess is you're a Normal type, then? You float like Jigglypuff, and that's a Normal-type. Or Fairy!" Kari looked around the room. She wondered if anyone here even had Types? It felt like a Pokemon thing to her. But when she saw Emily's wings it was hard no to imagine an Electric-type move sending her plummeting. In the end she decided her brother would know. She lifted Emily gently off and padded off to Drake, who was having a stare down with the human who had called himself a demon. "Drake," she asked, "are Types just a Pokemon thing?" "Kari, you're asking the wrong person," he replied. "Up until now I didn't even know what a wolf was. Now would you please go? I'm busy." This made her laugh. "Busy with what? A staring contest?" He turned and growled. He looked a combination of angry and concerned. "Yes! Maybe, I don't know. I don't want you near this person, though, okay?" Kari huffed. The human looked fine to her. His eyes were weird, but she thought they were cool. "Wux re filki vi drivir turalisj isthasy... humph..."

"If I was a Pokemon, I'd be an Ice-Fighting type." Emily said, looking down at the claws that were holding her. She lashed her tail. "I'm not able to fly without strong magic."

Then she remembered the part about floating.

"Oh, no! I'm not a Jigglypuff. Most puffballs don't float like I can. Only very young ones do to get around." She smiled softly and wriggled out of Kari's grip.

"I still have the ability to puff up and float, luckily, since I really can't fly." She glanced at Drake, who seemed to still not trust Sir Deathwing.

"Sir Deathwing isn't as bad as he sounds." She insisted. "I was scared of him at first, as well, but once you get to know him, he's awesome!" She beamed and a grunt from Sir Deathwing caught her attention. She looked back at him with a smirk. He was tapping his foot, the metal shoe making an unusually loud sound on the floor. His eyes were glowing a dark green. Emily knew what that meant. He was on the verge of just losing it. Emily frowned and quieted herself.

((Name: Smaug

Species (If not commonly known, explain): Dragon

Appearance: Smaug

Personality: Smaug is narcissistic and easily swayed by complements. His temper is as massive as he once was and he has no qualms with killing.

History: Smaug, once large and fearsome, took over the Lonely Mountain and claimed the gold inside for his own. However, upon his death, he found himself in a forest and considerably smaller than he had once been.))

"Of course they're no different," the angel replied with a snort. "The only difference is that demons come from mud monkeys and I really want nothing to do with anything associated to humans. They're all awful. And demons are no better, slithering around looking for deals. You're all like door to door salespeople."

"Kweeh." Shiro watched the ragtag group from the cover of the trees with interest. Things seemed to be getting exciting, and they had all gone for quite awhile without attacking each other or anything else, even if one of the humans did feel rather odd to him.

((Smaug Cumberbatch is accepted. Also, now that we're all in the TARDIS everyone can understand everyone else, no language boundaries.))

"Pokemon... What's a Pokemon?" the Professor asked pushing himself up to sit criss-cross, "And does no one like hats? That is terrifying, the most terrifying thing I have encountered yet. Including the Demon!"

"Maybe... 'Sept salespeople go cheap, you'll have to pay a bit more for me." Flashing a set of now-canine teeth into a smile Nix watched as he slowly melted the glass in his hand.

Edited by Raven301

"I've been a salesperson myself," Balthazar replied as he unbuttoned his pocket and began rumaging around inside of it. Instead of finding what he had been looking for, a small, red lizard jumped out of his pocket like a bat out of Hell, screeching quite loudly as it zoomed in on the demon and tried to land on his shoulder. The angel quickly cursed and stumbled backwards in surprise, a knife in his hand immediately.

Emily immediately freaked out as soon as the lizard jumped out, clutching her sensitive ears and screaming with pain. Sir Deathwing held his gloved claws to where his own ears would be and yelled for Emily to stop. The little white puffball didn't hear him over the ringing sound in her ears and she continued screaming. Quickly, Sir Deathwing ran over to her and slapped her cheek, snapping her out of her fit and quieting her. She held a stubby hand to her cheek and rubbed it, her ears still folded back out of fear of the return of the screeching lizard.

The screaming startled Smaug away before he could try and land and he quickly fled back to Balthazar, landing on the angels' head. As the man cursed loudly, Smaug dug his claws into the sides of his head and turned to face everyone else in the room. His large eyes blinked once before narrowing. Why was everyone here so big?! His chest glowed as he arched his back then spat a very small wad of fire at the two puff balls with another loud screech.

Emily whined as Smaug screeched again, falling onto the floor and hiding herself in her wings. Sir Deathwing blocked the fire with a spell(The smallest amount of fire hurts Emily greatly due to her vampirism), yelling out "Ibafarshan Fethos!" and putting up a temporary shield made of SoulFire. This deflected the fire and once the flame burned out, Sir Deathwing clenched his fist and the SoulFire dissipated.

"Do not hurt the child." He growled, holding his knife with both hands.

Smaug snorted loudly in distain as he stood out, stretching his wings out as far as he could. "You cannot hurt me!" He declared in a surprisingly high-pitched voice for a dragon. "Return me to my rightful size or I shall kill you all!" He hissed and spat another, larger ball of fire at the floor this time.

Sir Deathwing spun the knife in one hand. "Try me!" He shouted, darting forward like a ninja and reflecting the fire back at Smaug with the tough metal of the blade. "If you can kill us all, then how come I am unhurt from your flame?" His eyes were now like chips of ice.

"Do not. Hurt. The child." He repeated, his voice rumbling menacingly.

Smaug reared up to fight the flame back when Balthazar smacked it away instead. The dragon hissed then leapt off of the angel's head and landed on the ground. "You cannot order around me! I am Smaug the Golden! I'll tear you to shreds!" He started to advance when Balthazar grabbed the dragon by the tail and lifted it up, much to the small creature's dismay. "Release me!" He ordered as he clawed at his hand.

"I'll release you into an ocean with concrete blocks around your wings if you don't shut up. And that applies for both of you." The angel glared at Sir Deathwing irritably then dropped the dragon to the floor again.

Sir Deathwing hid his wings in the depths of his cape as the angel said that. Then he wrapped himself in his cape once more, narrowing his eyes under his mask. The red knight looked back at Emily, who was staring at Smaug with fear in her eyes. Sir Deathwing backed up a bit and Emily darted behind him, hissing at Smaug. He ran his tail against her cheek, trying to comfort her. Then the tip of his knife was visible as he prepared for an assault from the small... wait...

"Hey..." He relaxed a bit, stepping forward and attempting to lock eyes with the dragon. "I know how it feels to go from being one of the biggest guys around to being pretty much the shortest." He insisted.

Drake

>>----------

It was all Drake could do to not roar himself when the screaming started. He gritted his teeth and glared at the tiny red thing. "Thric ner! Kiri haiyear!" Kari shouted. It even started spitting fire. He wanted to smash that stupid thing. It was small enough, and his tail was big enough; all it would take was one hefty slam. In fact, he was lifting his tail for just this when as luck would have it, Deathwing approached. Now, the puffball wasn't per se threateningly big, but knives weren't something you just walked into. Instead he merely scooted a little closer, inspecting the situation. "Are you a... Charmander? A tiny Charmander?" He asked. He picked his words carefully, not looking forward to another round of screams. He turned to Kari. "Do you know what this is?" She shook her head. Even enthusiastic Kari had been stunned by the events. "I suppose there are some things no one can let past," he thought.

Smaug steadied himself for a fight when the puff ball suddenly stopped his threatening stance and instead tried to... talk to him? Well that was certainly a new one. But the dragon was suspicious. "I am a dragon!" He replied, straightening up quickly and staring at the strange, flying bug nearby. It looked like a bug. "And I am powerful! I slew dwarves in their many and stole their gold from right under their beards! I'll gut the magician who transformed me into this... this puny lizard!" He groaned loudly and flopped down onto his stomach, throwing a miniature fit over his tiny form.

Drake

>>----------

He eased, even laughed a little, at the tiny thing's response. "Well, I doubt you'll be slaying anything today," he mocked. "A Bidoof stands a better chance than you." Drake looked down at the thing and realized it was all bark and no bite. Well, all scream and no bite. Fire hardly posed a problem do to the siblings' typing, not to mention their desert hardened scales. And if it did attack he could squash it like a Berry. Considering Deathwing's sudden affection for it he didn't know what the aftermath of killing it would be, but for now he would take small steps. "You're name?" He asked, leaning down.

Emily peeked out from behind Sir Deathwing before jumping up onto his head, getting a small grunt out of the larger puffball.

"Dwarves and gold. Right." She said, flopping down onto her belly and watching Smaug. She felt safe up here.

"Were there fat penguin kings in your home, too?" She added sarcastically.

Smaug snarled in response to the comparison. He had no idea what a Bidoof was but it sounded... pathetic. "I may be small but I can still gut you like a pig!" He declared, standing back up again and spreading his wings. His claws were still sharp. His fire still burned hot. Any attempt at peaceful negotiations ended there as the small dragon launched himself at the flygon, swiping at him like a furious, house-sized tiger with equally sharp claws and a surprising amount of force behind his wings.

"A tiny dragon?" the Professor asked his head popping up from where he had been contently fiddling with his TARDIS. Walking over to where the creature had begun attacking the flygons, the Professor scooped him up from behind, the one place the dragon couldn't reach with him and plopped him down on the console of the TARDIS. "Were you miniaturized?" he asked, getting down on his knees so that he was eye level with Smaug, "And do you like strawberries or bananas better?"

When the Professor mentioned strawberries, Emily perked up. Her wings twitched as she crawled forward, eventually clinging to the edge of Sir Deathwing's mask.

"Strawberries are awesome! They're sweet and soft and I love the seeds, too!!"

She felt claws lift her off and hold her. They were Sir Deathwing's gloved claws, and Emily groaned in protest, her tail hanging limp and her nubs holding onto Sir Deathwing's wrists. The little white half-bat gently bit his wrist, forcing him to let her go. When she landed on the ground, she continued blabbering.

"Do you have strawberries here? Sir Deathwing and I haven't eaten in a few days and we're both hungry!"

Smaug snarled when he was suddenly yanked backwards and flailed around, trying to twist his body so he could claw at his attacker. He stumbled slightly when he was dropped on a smooth, metal surface and adjusted himself slightly before turning to glare at the the man that was trying to talk to him. Instead of replying, his tail wiggled slightly before he launched himself at the Professor's face, trying to bite his nose as hard as he could.

"Owwww!" the Professor screeched quickly pulling the dragon off his face, "Ok I could have reversed it but you just attacked my face and completely ignored my strawberry question. See these are the kind of people who don't answer my strawberry question, the ones who are likely to bite your face off!"

Drake

Drake walked around with his stomach growling; he hadn't eaten all day and was starving. He kept walking until he heard a loud screech from a tree. He hit the tree where he heard the voice from with a puzzled look on his face.

Senka

Senka stayed sitting in the cave he was in. He had no desire to leave until sundown; at least most of the pesky angels chasing him would be gone. He just didn't feel like beating up any and was out of energy.

Roxy

Roxy's tail waved in the air behind her as she walked. She had no clue where too go and was bored out of her mind. Her cat ears flicked forward and backward trying to pick up a sound.

Edited by Dragontamer259