wvni

Fluffington x Islander Lineage

Hello! I'm wvni, and I thought that starting a lineage project would be interesting. So, I looked at the creation guide, and came up with this!

Info

The Fluffington-Islander lineage project is a breeding between two eggs I have which (hopefully) will be able to be bred together to create a large family. There are a few rules, but I can't wait to start this project!

The Dragons

The two dragons that I'm using in this are:

Pillow-Fluffington and Neotropical-Islander.

However, you are allowed to use any kind of dragon that you would like to continue the lineage. It does not have to be of the same breed as the two listed above.

How to request a dragon

So, do you want to request a Fluffington or Islander from the original pair? Well, all you need to do is fill out this sentence. For the insert name, Fluffington for pillow and Islander for neoptropical.

I, <your name> want a <insert name> dragon.

It's as easy as that!

Rules

Well, all other things aside, there are a few rules.

• Each egg from this lineage should have either Fluffington or Islander in their name, even if they are not of the starting breeds.
  • If not named appropriately, then the dragon shall be shunned from the lineage. Not literally, but you get the gist.
  • You are allowed to breed them anyway you like, with any dragons you like. They can be CB, AP, anything.
Well, I guess that's about it! I may add in more things later, but that's all for now! Thanks, and I hope to start the project soon.

Members

• wvni
  • heavenuniasus
  • Luxrayx

Breeders

• wvni

Official Lineage Chart

I have decided to make an official Google Drive Spreadsheet that contains all of the Fluffington/Islander children. This may eventually be shut down due to being to large.

The Spreadsheet

Banners

None for now.

Edited by wvni

I, heavenuniasus, want a Islander/Fluffington dragon.

I want both kinds, so that's why I put the slash in there.

As a suggestion, you might want to add to your post. Look at other group lineages to see things that should probably be added, or at least considered.

Okay, I'll send your dragons when the eggs hatch and become adults.

I'll add you to the members list too, and it's fine.

I'll do that, I'll probably add more things in the future.

Do you mean when they become hatchlings? Because adults can't be traded. And I can accept eggs just as easily as hatchlings.

EDIT: I just realized that you were probably talking about the starting pair. xd.png.

And if you have Pink dragons, you might want to influence the pair correctly so they gender how you want them.

Edited by heavenuniasus

I could send you one, if you want. It would be easier than finding one in the AP/cave, if you don't have a pair already.

Hello everyone, I would like to say that I am able to give out dragons now, tell me if you want one!

I, Luxrayx, want a Islander/Fluffington dragon.

I hope it's okay to be happy with either tongue.gif

Wow, this is really old, and I haven't really done anything with it in a while. Well, I'm going to bring it back! I did one minor update to the rules, will start working on a banner, and thn hopefully take this off from being crashed in the fluffy tree forest.

To help restart it, I bred another egg for anyone to take. Just take the egg from the transfer, and write a post to say that you took it!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!