Seiti

ANSWERED:Project: Save the Garden

I and I tink some others too want to keep the garden.

I managed that all my favourite flowers are well placed in my garden. Now I read they will be gone sad.gif

I very like the appearance of the flower meadow

Why can't we have both: a flower garden and the recieved valentinecards with plants in pot?

I rather like the garden then the cards, since I have much more flowers in the garden and just a few(at moment 9) poted ones recived

who also would like to keep the garden?

edit: many many thanks to all kind people, who sent me Valentine cards, since I posted this contribution, I get sent some cards wub.gif

A few time I will wait until I send cards return, I still have a bit the hope that we can maybe still keep the garden

Edited by Seiti

I'd like to keep the garden, too. I've filled my garden more than once, and I'm still growing and sending flowers, often to random users. So.... I would also like to keep the garden. It's more wild and natural than the looks of the potted plants.

Cheers!

C4.

If we could keep our gardens we would be divided if send flowers or do a nice garden. In this way nobody will feel guilty to haven't sent a flower or not smile.gif

I tried to make a beautiful garden, being careful for the order and color of plants, but I'm calmed down now, I've emptied my entire garden in 10 minutes and it has been fun smile.gif We don't need to keep also the garden, there are many beautiful people that could help you to find more cards.

I will send a flower to you asap xd.png

Edited by Naruhina_94

I FULLY SUPPORT THIS IDEA!

Please let us keep the garden! It's so lovely, and it would be a pity to wipe it alltogether!

I would love to keep my garden since it's the only thing in our control that allows you to keep the sprites that you like.... not that I've managed to get all the varieties of seeds that I would like to grow, but....

Because of the wait time involved in having the plants grow before we can send and swap, it makes it more difficult to collect all the sprites like we have in previous years. We still have the standard teamwork thread, but sometimes you forget what you were doing by the time your plants blossom. At least that has happened to me quite a few times. Maybe it's just old age screwing with my memory. wink.gif

I see the point in forcing the point of sharing the love, but there are more people not on the forums and connected to others who probably won't be able to collect goodies from others. I'm pretty sure that they would like to keep the flowers that they have grown.

I really would love to keep my garden, as I can control how it looks and create a pretty color theme much easier than through flower receiving. Plus, it would be a shame for the flower garden sprite to go to waste after the event is over.

But Valentine's is not the holiday of "grow flowers for yourself".

I don't want generous people to be punished by having to look at a bare garden forever. sad.gif

I still think all remaining flowers should be sent to random scrolls when the event ends, that way everyone has the chance to get flowers.

I would love to keep my garden in addition to all the beautiful Valentine wishes I received from everyone.

Lots of people buy themselves flowers for the holiday. I don't see why I can't get to keep my garden as well as send people things. Enjoying something yourself and sharing it with others are not mutually exclusive.

ive been spending all morning filling my garden with flowers just to find out theyre going to be deleted..?

ive sent out dozens upon dozens of flowers and managed to complete my list. i want to be able to keep these flowers myself :/

But Valentine's is not the holiday of "grow flowers for yourself".

I don't want generous people to be punished by having to look at a bare garden forever. sad.gif

I still think all remaining flowers should be sent to random scrolls when the event ends, that way everyone has the chance to get flowers.

I understand your point of view, but I support this one.

We could do even in this way:

All flowers grown in you garden will be shown in row over the Cards, no matter if you've sent them or not.

Another option to benefit those who don't have a lot of friends or access to the forums and awesome people, would be to have a copy of the flowers that they sent saved somewhere. It would encourage sharing and assure that you have something to go back and look at.

.... I bought candy for myself so it sure isn't a stretch for me to give flowers to myself.

Another option to benefit those who don't have a lot of friends or access to the forums and awesome people, would be to have a copy of the flowers that they sent saved somewhere. It would encourage sharing and assure that you have something to go back and look at.

.... I bought candy for myself so it sure isn't a stretch for me to give flowers to myself.

A way to see the flowers that you've sent would be amazing!

It would let you to see them as if you've received tehm smile.gif

I think this is a great idea I would love to keep my garden, I've emptied it multiple times but I'd to be able to keep some in there

A way to see the flowers that you've sent would be amazing!

It would let you to see them as if you've received tehm smile.gif

There's already a suggestion out for that.

As for this suggestion, like I said, please?

As for the "People will hoard flowers!" argument, I take exception to that: I've sent out more flowers than I've received, I've gotten ever one of the (obtainable) flower sprites sent to me, and I still want to keep my garden. And I intend to keep sending out flowers for the next few days.

Cheers!

C4.

All flowers grown in you garden will be shown in row over the Cards, no matter if you've sent them or not.

I'd love to save the Garden, but all the flowers I've sent out? I'm guessing I've sent out at least 250-300 flowers, probably 2/3s anonymously, so that would be a bit much. I've only received 42 cards so far, so I still don't have all the breeds represented in cards, and have a long way to go.

I would love to have a display of one of each species I've grown, if it isn't already represented on a card, if the Garden can't be saved. But the final view of the Garden with a tally of what we sent out would be nice.

a well planted flower meadow look much better than flowers in a row

I sending back some cards, to all who sended me cards, and replaced the removed flowers with the same type of flower

Oh, so it is now confirmed that we don't get to keep our gardens? A shame. I fully support this suggestion.

Either way, I'll take care to get a screenshot of mine before the end of the event, as I'm one of those hogging their favourite sprites to themselves. I realize it's not a solution for everyone, but, next best thing right?

It is a shame, I support this suggestion as I would love to keep my garden also.

I will also screencap mine, as I've been only keeping blue flowers and hyacinths.

What??? It will get deleted? But why? We got to keep our Christmas trees and snow forts, why not our garden? I don't want to lose it, there are so many beautiful flowers growing there! I like seeing them all there far more than just a single flower in a pot on the cards. And I did send out lot and lots of flowers in the past days and I'm still sending them, yet I still want to keep my garden.

*sighs* I had so much fun growing plants in my garden and choosing which ones I'll grow where and which ones I'll send away. Now I'm not in the mood anymore. sad.gif

Edited by Arlessiar

I'd like to keep my garden as well. I've been sending out flowers, but have also been collecting some for myself...

Oh well - guess I'll just have to screencap before it closes and I send off everything. *sigh*

I too wish to keep the garden, but can understand if it won't happen.

I have been thinning my garden out as needed in order to plant new seeds. I have kept some for myself (the ones I like best) and give duplicates/those I don't want away. If I have a mature flower that I kept for myself, but someone is looking for one and I know I have a seed of the same kind waiting to be planted, then I go ahead and send the mature one off since I can replace it with the seed. My garden has a fairly nice meadow look going for it right now and I hate to lose it.