arula

Favorite Flower Messages

Somebody thanking me for an egg I bred for them quite some time ago and they still remember smile.gif

Here are my favorites:

Roses are Red, Violet's are Blue, We All Love Flowers and This One's For You!

^ I got a mushroom....

You're sweeter than a Sweetling, Happy Valentine's Day! happy.gif

Dragons Are Red, Dragons Are Blue, Here I Picked a Flower For You!

Happy Valentine's Day. ◉_◉

^ love the eyes ^^

Roses are red, some mushrooms are blue; this oddly-shaped erm... Happy Valentine's Day to you!

and

Happy Valentine's Day - a mushroom house for all your smurf dragons to live in <3

Mushrooms give my "smurfs" somewhere to live smile.gif

Angelicdragonpuppy sent:

"This egg looks like a flower."

Happy belated Valentine's Day, thanks for all you are doing for TGT

From one of the other mods. <3 wub.gif

YOU'RE GONNA HEAR ME ROOOOOAAAAARRR- my love for you! Happy V-Day!

My fave so far. <3

I like all of my messages, but the one that really stands out was the message from a complete stranger (as far as I know, unless they go by something else on the forums) saying how much they liked reading my stories. This might not sound like much, but I'm under a lot of stress right now and I don't really see that changing. Given everything else that was going on, I had decided to give up posting writing, since I seemed to be the primary person getting enjoyment out of it and (with descriptions, at least) all I was doing was making work for other people. I still don't think I'll be writing the sequel to Of Sunlight and Shadow (now or ever), but maybe I can find the time and energy to revisit dragon descriptions this summer.

I got a nice message that made me smile: This flower is pretty and so are you. Happy Valentine's Day! smile.gif

Thank you, Lupe))

Edited by Jem4ujina

I got a message with these lyrics from an awesome anon:

Hand in mine, into your icy blues and then I'd say to you we could take to the highway.

These are actually lyrics to one of my very favorite MCR songs, so even if the message was sent randomly, it made me happy. :3

Someone sent me this message with a Biter:

This plant is a filmstar! (Extra from "Little Shop of Horror")

Didn't expect that, but it definitely made me smile.

All of these are so awesome. I'd love to get any of them, esp. the egg-looks-like-a-flower / this-disguise-is-inpenetrable ones. Awesomeness<3

Not that which I've received, but I've been sending out the message: "If Fushia'd feel bad, I hope Thistle make you feel better all Daisy. I'm Lavender event this year."

Because I can.

(And yes, I wrote it myself. :3 )

Edited by Sif

"A sound soul dwells within a sound mind, and a sound body...

-From TheDarkDragon950"

This one is my favorite so far, because it references my love of the anime Soul Eater.

"Have a very merry .... Unbirthday! biggrin.gif"

"Just like there could be no light without dark, there could be no great mods without great users. <3" From a mod friend. This is my favorite so far.

"Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them. Happy Valentine!"

"GAL, YOUS IS LIKE DIS PLANT: A PANSY. slightly mean messages for everyone!"

"My cousin is out fighting dragons. And what do I get? Guard duty." Loved this one too.

"Have a sun flower to match your smile!" -eeveefoxy22

I appreciate every personalized message I've received so far, and every flower, but that one just warmed my heart. ♥

"Heartseekers are red, Roses are too. This little flower made me think of you!"

The best part of this one was that it was sent with red biters. xd.png;

"Please don't be offended by the mushroom plant, I see you sending so many I want you to have this!"

Maybe it was because it was still in the morning but I almost cried when I saw this; last night when my own green mushroom plant grew in I myself was doing my best to find someone being awesome and kind to get my first mushroom!

My fave is the one that said "I looked into the EYE of the flower, and it said to me, "BUNNNNNAAAAYYYYYYS!" lol i love it even though i don't know what it means xd.png

I also liked this one tongue.gif "Happy Valentine's Day! <3 haha, i thought that pot was a toaster at first." (<--- it was a fish pot)

So came back from dinner to find an orchid with this message -

"May the forth be with you - I don't like Star Wars, so "May the orchid be with you" has to be enough"

"Your Aye Aye is iris-istable."

Why thank you! laugh.gif

It's a fox.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, I couldn't survive DC without friends like you! <3"

-Siliskor

AWWWWWW!

Edited by Draco Knight

This is Jack in the Pulpit. But he says that he would like to be called Max. So, do him the favour.

I'm sure I'm missing a reference here somewhere, but I still thought it was funny.

I've gotten so many nice and funny cards. Here are a few.

~Please keep your tongue off your eyeballs. Having no eyelids is no excuse. (Happy V. Day! smile.gif )

~Happy Valentine's Day and I hope no one steals your sweet roll.

~Roses are red, violets are blue. I'm not sure what this is, but here- it's for you!

Hope you've seen Gurren Lagann, because you just got yourself a Kamina quote. biggrin.gif

That's one of the best Animes I've ever seen. xd.png I hope someone gives me a Gurren Lagann-related quote as a message. xd.png

I got one from a kind user that had white roses in a snowman pot with the message: "Do you wanna build a snowman~ It doesn't have to be a snowman~"! :'D It was so creative and darling, and from one of my favorite movies too!

Thank you noxlyx. <3

It was "Don't worry, you'll get the hang of DC in no time!" from Draco Knight. With red roses in this red triangle-ish pot with hearts on it.

Thank you so much! *seriously moved*

Q: What did the elephant say to his girlfriend? A: "I love you a ton!"

Loved this!

Some girl asked for a rose, but I didn't have one. So I sent her some kind of pansy with

"I beg your pardon, I never promised you a rose garden"