Lawfuless

The Schmidts

Well shoot, the little egg got himself sick. I might (since I'm not terribly happy with this current stairsteppy lineage) just keep it on my scroll, and then breed EG eggs later.

Aww poor little guy. *retrieves blankets for the eggie* That's fine by me! But if you do want to get rid of it, we can get that arranged, certainly. (After some point in time)

I think I would like an egg from:

Irwin Schmidt(White) x Theodore Schmidt (Daydream)

Or

Louise Schmidt(Pink) x Ludwig Schmidt (Moonstone)

Actually a line I can continue. smile.gif

As Irwin and Theodore just bred, I'll get you an egg for Louise and Ludwig.

EDIT: Ludwig and Louise refuse to breed

Edited by Lawless-Lawful

Can I get a 2G from any pair besides the one I have?

Hi guys!

With Valentines Day coming up, I was wondering if anyone wanted a Sweetling Schmidt? I'd breed as soon as some of my other requests are picked up, so you'd get it the first or second day breeding is available. Here is an example of the lineage - Whoosh!

If you're interested, please PM me! This is open to people who are already Schmidt owners, or someone looking to pick a first one up happy.gif

Breeding claimed!

Edited by Draketeeth

Username: Zeditha

Requested pairing/requested mates: Any is fine! Something nice, though, please.

Preferred breed: Do you have any Pyralsprites on offer? I'm hoarding those xd.png

Any lineage Info: If it's got a nice lineage, I'll continue it. If it's CB, I'll use it in Stairs and Spirals. All depends on what I get.

I will breed my egg for the thread! Feel free to request an egg, but note this: I get scroll-locked a LOT. It might take a while, so please, patience. I just breed for so many things xd.png

So, let me just make sure I understand this; Schmidt dragons do not have to be bred directly from your scroll, as the Dorkface and Thuwed dragons do? I can just pick up any random old AP dragon, name it Schmidt, and it's a Schmidt? If this is the case, I'll start naming all of my Pyrals Schmidt.

That's exactly right! The reason I do it that way is because there's no waiting list for Schmidts, if I go on hiatus, people aren't frantically messaging me, and the lineage is quick and easy, and spreads quicker.

As for Pyralsprites-- Not yet. I just got back and initially dismissed them. But seeing their popularity, I may grab one or two to breed.

Welcome to the lineage, Dear Heart.

Username: ElementalMistressLuna

Schmidt Dragons owned: Z' Poseidon Schmidt

Breed types: Water x Nhio

Lineage types: (If doing specific lineage types) Stair and Checker

Preferred pronouns: He, and all other masculine terms.

Ooh this looks interesting. Perhaps I could request an egg to help out a little?

Username: lovecats99

Requested pairing/requested mates: If possible, I would love a Magma x Ember lineage so I could work on perhaps a Schmidt Rares lineage, but an Ember x Ember or Black x Ember pairing would be nice too. laugh.gif

Preferred breed: I don't mind! happy.gif

Any lineage Info: Preferably, I'd like an egg from Schmidt CB parents so I could carry it on with a checkered lineage but if its got a nice lineage, i'll willingly continue it. smile.gif

Thanks!

Edited by lovecats99

Welcome to the lineage! I can't wait to see what happens with the lineage~!

(You'll eventually have to fill out a breeder's form, but that can wait.)

A little bump to the thread; I've extended the Schmidts into a Thuwed lineage and wondered if anyone would like a little low-gen Thuwed Schimdt egg to test it out? Unfortunately, the mother managed to gender wrong so i'd only call it a test line. If this experiment turns out okay, I might apply it to another Thuwed/Dorkface lineage or maybe both!

PM me if you are interested in the egg!

Thanks! laugh.gif

Edit: It hatched. Less than a week left until he/she grows up!

Edited by lovecats99

So, seeing as yet another prize was successfully bred from a pair, I have a golden prize Schmidt from the S I N N E R lineage for any member or joining member, just bred, so there's still time.

Bump again. The GoN lineage is open, along with several prizes, and new releases. Still working on Xenos to add to it. But beyond that, nothing really new.