witchscissor

valentines!

what are your plans this lovely valentines day?

spending it with a beloved? sighing hopelessly? laughing it up with friends? handing out little paper hearts and candy? doing nothing? treating yourself?

i didnt see any discussion on it, so i decided to make a thread!

Cute! Well, Valentine's Day is pretty much over for me, but my girly friend and I went to see a movie and feasted on buckets of popcorn and peanut M&Ms. Of course, we had Diet Coke with all that... Heh, my dad offered to buy me chocolate, which was sweet. All in all, it was not too bad of a day.

user posted imageNo... I broke up with her four months ago.

user posted image Screw it. I'm too poor for that censorkip.gif anyway.

Edited by Psyduсk

It's pretty much my first time celebrating it in a romantic way. My last boyfriend was very anti-Valentine's day, which I didn't really mind, but it is kind of fun xd.png. My boyfriend got me flowers and a nerdy Borderlands themed card. We're planning to cook dinner together tonight, although it was more of a Friday night plan rather than specifically a Valentine's day plan.

My boyfriend lives all the way in Virginia and I'm stuck in Indiana for now, so we're limited on what we can do. ^.^ But we're gonna enjoy our day together regardless. Maybe play some Bravely Default together over Skype. He plans on sending me a box of retro candy from an online store sometime this week! :3

I'm also really enjoying the in-cave holiday event. Growing plants is something I love!

Don't have anyone, so just spending the day enjoying myself and playing the in-cave holiday event!

user posted imageNo... I broke up with her four months ago.

user posted image Screw it. I'm too poor for that censorkip.gif anyway.

Heheheheheheheheheheh, that made my day!!

I'm single, so I'll just drown my sorrows by planting virtual seeds... All day long...

YAY FOR VALENTINE'S EVENT!!

My sister is bringing her lovely date mate over today after they have fun in town. Our mom hasn't met her yet and I only "met" her when we were at the restaurant she was working at.

I'm single and happy that way, so Valentine's is really just a normal day for me. The only interesting things are the DC event and getting to buy cheaper chocolate the day after, which I am quite thankful for. laugh.gif

Hmm... I'm happily forever alone, but this year I find myself NOT hating Valentine's for some reason, guess I grew out of it. I like the little things, mostly. I clipped a big red rose to my shirt and drew small hearts on the blackboard at school and then stared at my DC garden all afternoon, and that's about it. xd.png

Don't really celebrate it because we think it's stupid, but I'll be spending it with my husband.

Nah. I'm a happy forever alone. c:

I used to despise Valentine's Day, but I'm now "celebrating" it by wishing everyone a happy Valentine's Day. And, of course, I'm happy that I've got new cute dragons and a really cute Valentine themed Leetle Tree xd.png

Valentine's Day was good for me. I spent it with my family last night. Did a BBQ for dinner. I ended up getting a new BBQ Grill for a Valentine's Day present. My BF is from Canada. Every year we mail Valentine's card to each other.

My sweet fiance took me for crab even though he hates it and we had over an hour wait for a table. We were also going to go bowling but I was dead tired. Spent the rest of the evening watching tv on the couch. Was nice smile.gif

I stayed at home alone and baked myself brownies. It was nice.

The only compliment I got yesterday was, "You look like you know how to kill someone." :,D

posting on my own topic i guess since my valentines day went really really well. and i'm really happy about it so i guess i'll share.

my best friend and crush asked me out, and i actually starting crying pretty hard. but yeah. girlfriends now. which is pretty cool a lot of other really really good stuff happened too. it was just... a super nice way to spend the night. ah.

Edited by witchscissor

No True Valentine, Just younger family members and friends here remembering the day. blink.gif

Don't have anyone, so just spending the day enjoying myself and playing the in-cave holiday event!

Same here. I'm just sending flowers to everyone I RP with.and making pickup-lines with friends.

Hey girl, are those space pants? Because that *** is out of this world.

Edited by Melomancer

Same here. I'm just sending flowers to everyone I RP with.and making pickup-lines with friends.

Hey girl, are those space pants? Because that *** is out of this world.

Same. Just- uh- no pickup lines. I'm a bit young for that.

My boyfriend and I both had to work on Valentine's Day, so that was rather disappointing; but he did give me a cute stuffed bear today when he picked me up from work, and I drew him a picture. x3 But even without the gifts, it's the "I love you"s that really count on such a day anyway. smile.gif