Zeditha

Lost Dragon Village

((I'll try to add the accepted forms to the first post, then smile.gif

But I'll do that later, when I'm on a computer that isn't offensively slow. For now, I'll re-PM you your form.))

Edited by Zeditha

((Thank you.))

Vorthal was getting cramped in the small place that he resided. This place had seemed so comfortable before, but now he could barely move. Now tired of the place he once would call home, Tenebris began to try and claw his way out of this place he now considered a prison.

After he eventually broke his shell, Tenebris found himself now covered in a dark, gritty substance. And there was a new sound as well. He could hear something scratching it's way towards him. Was it friend or foe? Preparing himself for the worst, Tenebris shifted beneath the earth in a stance that would allow him to spring out at whatever it was. Suddenly the earth was removed from his view, revealing a blinding light. His eyes in pain, Tenebris leapt out blindly at what he assumed to be his attacker, growling and snarling as he did.

user posted image

Musa could barely move in the confined space. She had been in there for, who knows how long. Eventually her instincts kicked in. I can't stay in here! She thought. Musa defiantly kicked the shell to her right, then continued to push against it. She used all of her body weight against the broken side, before giving it one more sharp push.

She was free. At least, that's what she thought. When she stepped out, she couldn't move. A strange substance fell on her head, and chocked her. Musa couldn't breath and panicked, lashed out in the dirt, wings crumbled as she tried to get out of the hell hole. She eventually paused, wings spread out over her head, pressing against the earth's weight on her. There she paused slightly before inching her hoof out to gently pat away some dirt. She desperately scraped at the earth, brining more dirt on herself. But Musa continued, she needed to get out of the hellish place in the ground. She clawed at the dirt until she broke through the surface, the bright light blinded her.

Using her wings in a similar fashion, she used them to shield the light as she stumbled out of the hole that she hatched into. It took a moment for her to realize where she was, and who she was with. She swivelled her gaze around to see the devastation only to meet her gaze with the other dragon. Musa was shocked to see another dragon, not knowing if she was dangerous or friendly. Eventually she cleared her husky throat and demanded;

"Who are you?!"

Edited by Tiga

((There should be two other dragons since Zeditha is currently being tackled by Tenebris due to a small misunderstanding on Tenebris' part.

I like your post though Tiga.))

Edited by Narath

As Zeditha dug, she heard more scratching and cracking join the first sound. She dug faster until a small hole opened: then she couldn't dig any more because of a bad case of being attacked. Giving a surprised squeak, she pushed the other dragon off with a surprising burst of strength and moved away. She stood in a defensive position half a metre away, then thought of something. Moving slowly, she stood up. She made a noise in the back of her throat: something like a cough, but with an intended meaning. Trying again, she managed, "Zz- ditha." On her third go, she finally managed to say her name - "Zeditha." she motioned with her tail towards herself. "Me. My name... Zeditha." she pointed at Tenibris questioningly, not noticing Musa.

((The hatchlings won't quite hatch able to speak. They'll learn quickly, but not be able to speak perfectly first try. Take Zeditha as an example.))

Edited by Zeditha

Tenebris' snarl of ferosity quickly turned to a startled yelp as he was tossed off of whatever it was he managed to pounce on. He landed on his back, crushing his wings uncomfortably beneath him. Rolling back onto his feet, the newborn hatchling faced where he thought his opponent still was. It was a little tricky to tell though as the light still blinded him.

"Zz- ditha." He heard what he thought sounded like a feminine voice say as he rubbed the pain from his eyes.

Looking up in surprise, he saw a blurry black shape in front of him. After it made more similar noises, his vision had become sharp enough to see what the creature acually looked like.

"Me. My name... Zeditha." She said, pointing to herself before pointing to him expectantly.

Tenebris opened his mouth to answer, but all that came out was something that sounded like a gurgling growl.

"Ten-breeze." He said after figuring out how to use his tongue to make different sounds. "Tena-burrous. Ten-e-ber-us.

"Tenebris. I a-am Tenebris." He stated with finality.

((Sorry about ignoring your character Tiga. It's just that its a somewhat inopportune moment to talk to them.))

"Te- Tenebris." Zeditha sat back, pleased with herself. Then she caught movement, and turned to see Musa emerging from the earth. "H- he- hello," stumbled Zeditha.

As Zeditha settled back, Tenebris gained his courage and slowly approached the female in a low crouch. As he neared her, he sniffed the air to take in her scent, and began to circle around her to examine her. The scales of the other hatchling were black as night - whatever that was - and she had an agile and sleek look about her. Eventually, curiousity got the best of him and he tentetively reached out towards Zeditha with his paw and batted at her tail.

((Why do children always do stupid things?

You still need to add the character forms Zed))

((Why is this still in the un-approve section and you guys are playing it? Confused about that, and i would like to play))

((If there is no activity from an approver for a certain amount of time, RPing is allowed.))

((Yes, I did check. It's allowed. Not sure where to put the character forms though, I should have reserved the first post for that.))

Zeditha 'meep'ed and twirled as Tenebris batted her tail. Turning swiftly, she held her tail in the air, quivering. Then she poked Tenebris with it.

Edited by Zeditha

((Accepted character sheets are often put at the bottom of the first post. If you click on either of the banners in my sig for my RPs you can see an example of how people will sometimes format them in.

Also, just a request, but please try and put more into your posts. It's hard to reply to one or two lines sad.gif ))

Alright then. Apparently Zeditha did not like being touched. That was something he'd keep in mind from now on. Tenebris yipped in discomfort, and recoiled from her tail jab at him, before glancing around and seeing the purple hatchling. Approaching her with caution, Tenebris stopped a few steps away in a crouched and readied stance.

"Tenebris." He said pointing to himself.

"Zeditha." Now pointing to the black hatchling.

Placing his paw back on the ground, Tenebris looked at the new arrival expectantly, his head cocked to the side in a quizzical manner.

Zeditha sat back, thoughtful. "Leader," she said. "Me - I - hatch first, I leader." she looked smug. "Fight for leader!" she knew, instinctively, that she would win any fight. After all, she had eaten: they had not. And she had hatched first, so she was older, too! "Fight me if you want to be leader!" she said, finally getting the hang of language.

((Why isn't zeditha on the character list?

Also, you forgot to add the link to the picture I drew for... Well crap. I just realized I've been using the wrong name for him. You also mind changing his name on the character sheet to Tenebris please?))

Turning from the new hatchling, Tenebris moved his quizzical look towards Zeditha.

"A fight?" He asked.

For some reason, fighting just sounded like something he'd be good at, like something that would just come natural to him. It felt like his base instinct.

"Alright." Tenebris said, circling around her in a low crouch. "We fight to lead then."

Edited by Narath

"You want to lead? Fight then." She lunged at him, claws spread, lightning fast. Her tail whipped around, aiming for the hatchling's side.

((Edited OP, Zeditha is now on there. And Tenibris's name is right.))

Edited by Zeditha

Since Tenebris was in a crouched position, he was ready for Zeditha's attack. She was too fast for him to dodge however, so he had to counter. Being limited in fighting experience, Tenebris, instead of coming up with a cleaver way to go up against her attack, simply snapped his jaws forwards and grabbed her tail as it whipped towards him. The force behind the tail was more than he thought though, so when his mouth clamped firmly about it, the thing succeeded in causing the back of his mouth a good amount of pain. Determined to win though, Tenebris held on tight and began to pull on Zeditha's tail to try and drag her.

((Yaaaaay!))

Edited by Narath

Zeditha yelped as her tail was caught. She failed at yanking it free, so she released the vicious barbs. They didn't have much power, but anything was good. They dug their sting into Tenebris' gums, while Zeditha ran around and clawed at his neck. Her hardening claws did little damage, but they should hurt a bit.

Tenebris yelled in pain as he released Zeditha's tail, it's barbs sinking into his mouth. By the end of this fight, his muzzle was going to be in a lot of pain. Feeling her paws begin to.rake across his neck, he batted them aside with his own and reared, releasing a frustrated and angry roar, realeasing a small torrent of flames in Zeditha's direction. Tenebris would have made them last longer, but the flames startled him himself, and he rolled onto his back with a yelp.

((His poor mouth. sad.gif ))

Edited by Narath

((About the strength of biting a nettle. Don't worry, it won't actually harm him.))

Zeditha had opened her mouth to growl at him when Tenebris breathed fire. She accidentally swallowed it... Then belched, and a great burst of flame engulfed Tenebris. It lasted for about ten seconds, then Zeditha lay on the floor, panting slightly. She waved her tail in the air, barbs out, to show she still meant buisness, then slowly got to her feet. She looked curiously at Tenebris; what had the fire done?

Hopping back to his feet, Tenebris faced Zeditha only to find his own fire turned back on him. Yelping in surprise, the young hatchling cringed back, only to find the substance... Comfortable. It was if it was his element. With renewed confidence, Tenebris leaped out of the swirling flames at Zeditha, a ferocious snarl leaving his throat as he did.

Edited by Narath

Zeditha was surprised to find Tenebris leap out at her. With a startled mew, she whipped her tail at him and clawed, bit and scratched for all she was worth. She was careful, subconciously, to keep away from his face and eyes: hurting him was bad.

((Could you please fit this link back into Tenebris' character description? I'm just thinking that my description of him wasn't good enough.))

As Zeditha whipped her tail, Tenebris was ready for it this time. Raising his arm, he moved it so that the tail would not hit him as she intended, but instead wrap around his arm so he could grab it. What he didn't take into account however, was the bony protrusions extending from his elbows that he didn't notice. Instead of wrapping around his arm, the tail whipped around the extensions, and yanked him forwards unexpectedly. Yelping in surprise, Tenebris fell over onto Zeditha, causing them to become a mess of tangled, scratching limbs.

((Will do ~ done! and a new character added.))

Zeditha, spotting her tail wrapping around Tenibris, had prepared and pulled, so he fell. She angled herself so that she could withdraw her tail and give him a neck bite that would signal the end of the fight. Dodging quickly out of his way as he fell, she misjudged by a claw's length and she stumbled. Regaining her tail, she dodged in for the neck bite anyway, claws in first to pin him while he was stunned from the fall.

((I do have to win xd.png))

((Thank you.

Oooooh, Mak's joining? Cool, she's a good RPer.

I know you have to win, I'm just trying to RP an interesting fight. I like RPing fights, and I haven't done one in a while. They can sometimes be quite entertaining. I am making Tenebris blunder around quite a bit in the fight since he's not quite used to moving around a lot yet after all.))

As Tenebris collapsed on the ground, he tried to squirm around and get ahold of Zeditha. However, as he snapped at the air where her tail had once been, she suddenly pinned him him down by his back and grabbed his neck by her jaws. Tenebris struggled underneath her as much as he could, thrashing around his tail and batting at her with his wings, but she stood firm. Eventually, Tenebris finally gave up, and laid still.

"Fine. You are leader." He submitted. "Now get off already!"

Edited by Narath

((Hello! Imma be stalking til I can find a place to jump in smile.gif This is such a cool RP :3

Aw, thanks Narath smile.gif ))

Edited by makenziec123