TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I'm sure someone will get some low gens from them and breed them together to make lineages. smile.gif

Talking about yourself, huh? LOL!

Even if someone the usual individuals get low gens, I don't see how this is a answer for the "problem" that many other people cannot get them. 'Cause not everyone shares their "good" dragons with others.

That being said, I love the new Valentines! I thanked the spriters already with flowers & messages and with a post in another forum *wink wink* but I say it again: Thanks for the pretty dragons!

Pretty sure I will breed one with a Solstice.

Even if someone the usual individuals get low gens, I don't see how this is a answer for the "problem" that many other people cannot get them. 'Cause not everyone shares their "good" dragons with others.

You'd be surprised--I've had a lot of luck PM'ing people asking for eggs from their Spriter's Alt descendants. smile.gif

(Also the person 42 quoted won a CB Shimmer sooo I think they will have a much easier time trading for spriter alt babies than some people X'D)

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

These dragons are awesome.

They're awesome like you Kat smile.gif <3

An I cannot wait to breed these with shinies! Luminas! Anything that glows or shines D:

Ah, that would be awesome! I wonder what it would be like Pokėmon battle style... huh.gif

RADIANT ANGEL used Whisker. It's super effective!

What will SOLSTICE do?

Personally I don't find myself a very interesting person, so no, not really talking about myself. It'd be a lost conversation. smile.gif But thank you.

And it would help because there still ARE a lot of people who share their "good" (as you put it) dragons with others. I certainly would, and do, in fact share my "good" dragons. And I know many people who are interested in the alt's offspring who would do the same.

Anyway, I look forward to people's adults growing up soon.

RADIANT ANGEL used Whisker. It's super effective!

What will SOLSTICE do?

SOLSTICE used Whisker. It's super effective!

Little do they know SHIMMERSCALE lurked behind them both, preparing to deliver a final Whisker to silence them both...

(Everyone knows Whisker types are super effective against themselves. Kinda like dragon types. smile.gif)

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

SOLSTICE used Whisker. It's super effective!

Little do they know SHIMMERSCALE lurked behind them both, preparing to deliver a final Whisker to silence them both...

(Everyone knows Whisker types are super effective against themselves. Kinda like dragon types. :))

But wouldn't the Solstice be infatuated? D: The whisker-feathers of the Angels make things fall in love!

And another plot twist in this intense battle arises....

Edited by birdzgoboom

Just saw the adult and I have to say that it is really awesome. One of the best holiday dragons, IMO. We've been getting some good ones. I adored the Halloween Grave and the Christmas Solstice ones (easily my favorites out of those two holidays), and now these beautiful puppies. I think I like them a tiny but more than the Sweetlings for me (Barely, though. I just love the Sweetlings so much for some reason), but they're definitely a ton more impressive.

EDIT: Spelling dry.gif

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Hello,

anyone also have a dragon head?

I would like to exchange with you as I only got one smile.gif

P.S the Radiant Angel Dragons is beautiful!!!! To me it seems a bit like pheniox!

and it will go perfertly great with the reindeer!

Edited by windzero

But wouldn't the Solstice be infatuated? D: The whisker-feathers of the Angels make things fall in love!

And another plot twist in this intense battle arises....

RADIANT ANGEL uses Dragon Kiss! SOLSTICE can't take the heat..... KO!

Wait, what is this...? SHIMMERSCALE appears out of nowhere and uses Whisker! RADIANT ANGEL has fainted! What will happen next...?

The ??? Flower is it's own kind of flower, it's just named a little strangely.

RADIANT ANGEL uses Dragon Kiss! SOLSTICE can't take the heat..... KO!

Wait, what is this...? SHIMMERSCALE appears out of nowhere and uses Whisker! RADIANT ANGEL has fainted! What will happen next...?

The ??? Flower is it's own kind of flower, it's just named a little strangely.

My guess would be that SOLSTICE gets confused after Dragon Kiss. I mean, RADIANT ANGEL is such a cool & handsome guy. SOLSTICE gets heartbroken and hurts itself. ninja.gif

SHIMMERSCALE seems to be in love with SOLSTICE......

tl;dr THE DRAGONS NEED THEIR OWN TV SHOW!

My garden is growing back again, soon it's time for the next round of random flowers :3

SHIMMERSCALE isn't just in love with SOLSTICE; he's MADLY in love with SOLSTICE. But to make matters worse, his friend LADY SHIMMERSCALE, who once loved him, now finds herself torn between him and the handsome newcomer RADIANT ANGEL...

The plot thickens! D8

I'm not even going to botehr trying to get all the flowers now..

I got them all in a day, so don't worry.

This has a better plot than all the other soap operas in existence. xd.png;

Glad you guys are enjoying them <3

user posted image

user posted image

Here are the flowers I need&have, please PM me if you want to trade, I am willing to have give sundew/venus fly trap/bat in exchange for a bat.

If you do not PM me and send me flowers so kindly without wanting a specific flower in return, I will most likely give you a random flower that you won't need tongue.gif

SHIMMERSCALE isn't just in love with SOLSTICE; he's MADLY in love with SOLSTICE. But to make matters worse, his friend LADY SHIMMERSCALE, who once loved him, now finds herself torn between him and the handsome newcomer RADIANT ANGEL...

The plot thickens! D8

Ah, but behind the scenes RADIANT ANGEL's evil twin brother, DEVIANT ANGEL lurks, planning to destroy them all in order to obtain all their Holiday and Prize powers, becoming powerful enough to challenge the king of the dragon world, GUARDIAN OF NATURE. Will SOLSTICE, RADIANT ANGEL, SHIMMERSCALE, and LADY SHIMMERSCALE be able to stop DEVIANT ANGEL while also dealing with their confused hearts...?

This needs a title... And we're trying to make it awesome, Infinis... We're trying... xd.png

Edited by SkyKimimota

RADIANT ANGEL used Cute Charm.

It doesn't affect GUARDIAN OF NATURE.

GUARDIAN OF NATURE uses DRACO METEOR.

Its super effective on the opposing RADIANT ANGEL, SOLSTICE, SHIMMERSCALE and LADY SHIMMERSCALE.

Critical hit on RADIANT ANGEL.

RADIANT ANGEL fainted.

SOLSTICE fainted.

SHIMMERSCALE fainted.

LADY SHIMMERSCALE fainted.

The end.

This has a better plot than all the other soap operas in existence. XD;

Glad you guys are enjoying them <3

Wait, since when has a soap opera ever had a plot??!! o-o

You learn something new every day.

*tickles with magic whiskers* cloudy is gon find ur sephy