TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

If no one wants my roses listed above, I'll just start giving them away...  no problem.

I would love a white rose, i can offer you a mushroom for one... rolleyes.gif

Edited by Bunnybrine

If no one wants my roses listed above, I'll just start giving them away... no problem.

Are they for trades or for gives? Should I take a screenshot of my garden and PM it if they're for trades?

I don't really need anything, but I'd like a swap with the red mini Rose with the blue blossom... I'll hang on to that one for a while and see.

OK, sorry, I received a number of PM's. If any left, I'll post...

Edited by Husky51

Okay, so someone explain how the event works (too lazy to scroll thru 120 pages!!)

We get flower seeds, grow them up and gift them away, that I get.

Now, is there a limit to the seeds? Or sending? Or recieving them?

I forgot the new dragons were going to grow up last night, until I got an email from Evilminion that said this:

"Wow. And a bit more wow. With wow on top, and a side of wow slathered in wow. And a freaking sprig of wow for garnish. Just, you know, WOW."

Now that I've seen it myself, I think she might be understating the situation. blink.gif Wow.

Okay, so someone explain how the event works (too lazy to scroll thru 120 pages!!)

Seeds appear almost anywhere cave, plant them, they will take time to grow.

Each plant has 4 stages to get to full grown and need to visit the plant between each stages.

No limit on what can send or receive.

EDIT: Send a flower thread - here can request flowers smile.gif

Edited by lilacamy931

There are a limited number of spaces to plant in your garden, but I think you can hold as many seeds as needed until you have room for them. And no limit on what you can give or receive.

Oh my word that adult sprite is just amazing~! It looks so lovely.

All the flower exchanging is so fun~ I've gotten so many seeds though growing them is a bit of a pain in the neck seeing as I work and have college to attend. Heres hoping I can spread some flowery love for everyone :3

I love the new dragons so much! And the event is awesome too. ^-^ The flowers are so pretty! I'm so happy there are dandelions, 'cause those are my favorites.

I have one red rose left... gone to Vampire13

Also have a Sunflower, a Sun seeker (actually, also a sunflower)

Edited by Husky51

There are a limited number of spaces to plant in your garden, but I think you can hold as many seeds as needed until you have room for them. And no limit on what you can give or receive.

Okay, kewl. smile.gif Think I'm gonna fill my garden, let them all mature then screenshot it. Looks so pretty!! biggrin.gif

Lovely dragons, really adoring them. I don't know what to pair them with except whites or another holiday dragon, though.

2014 VALENTINE EVENT ART CREDITS

ORGANIZER: Dolphinsong

BADGES: Verridith

FLOWERS:

... ...

user posted image

FLOWERBED: Mysfytt and Wynni

user posted image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

awesome!

You forgot dragon breath. might be others but that's one I do remember giving out already.

Edit

user posted image

Edited by patrickisgod

Wow, the adult dragons really are stunning! Birdzgoboom and Infinis, you two really did do a great job! biggrin.gif

By the way, is anyone looking to swap a bat with someone? I have a fully grown one, but I don't want to give it away without receiving one in return....

I forgot the new dragons were going to grow up last night, until I got an email from Evilminion that said this:

"Wow. And a bit more wow. With wow on top, and a side of wow slathered in wow. And a freaking sprig of wow for garnish. Just, you know, WOW."

Now that I've seen it myself, I think she might be understating the situation. blink.gif Wow.

THIS!!! Epically totally seriously THIS!!! I am soooo blown away! I think they could hear me shriek next door! o.O I want MOAR! xd.png

I really like the messaging system. It would be great if we could implement it as a permanent feature!

Renamed one Angelic Legion and Radiant White Angel

Mine are named Angel of Passion and Angel of Tranquility. I wanted Angel of War and Angel of Peace, but Angel of Peace was already taken. rolleyes.gif

Any word on whether the gardens will be visible after the event? I know some people hording them just in case, Id hate them to lose the chance to trade them

Any word on whether the gardens will be visible after the event? I know some people hording them just in case, Id hate them to lose the chance to trade them

I was wondering this too, i'm keeping some of the flowers i like myself in the garden hoping i can still see them after the event is done :x