TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Anyone want to trade bat flowers? I'm having a lot of fun with this event. I love some of the funny messages I'm getting.

I havent gotten a dragon flower seed or that one thats supposed to look like a dragon. I've been sending mine out to random people. Scroll name twol8sue

I'm so curious. Planted a ???-seed yesterday evening and can't wait to see what it's gonna be. It does sound rare. Does anybody know if it is?

Cause if so, I will try to write a nice poem and send it to someone random to share my luck smile.gif (I couldn't decide whom to gift, anyways biggrin.gif )

I have two cards with names I have tried to send flowers back to , but can't, how does that happen?

I have two cards with names I have tried to send flowers back to , but can't, how does that happen?

I have had that too...it will say the person doesn't exist??

I ot that too a few times - but then found my problem was I copied one too many letters of their name (as I had copied the space after the from with the username so while it looked like I only copied 'Username' - I had actually copied *space*Username)

Only need pink ??? and white Gerbera Daisy wink.gif

This is pretty fun, just wish the flowers didn't take so long to grow.

For the usernames, make sure you copy/type it exactly otherwise it might not work.

Edited by sarahfish89

Got..5 flowers so far. xd.png Feel free to throw your leftovers at me, same scrollname ^^'

I agree fully with you - a shorter time would be so much better.

Yay! I finally found a rafflesia seed! Of course I promptly forgot where I planted it, but I can't wait for it to grow. :3

biggrin.gif

Same here!

biggrin.gif

Only need pink ??? and white Gerbera Daisy wink.gif

For the usernames, make sure you copy/type it exactly otherwise it might not work.

Thanks it worked, sent both flowers smile.gif

Edited by bigbite100

Finally gave in to the temptation and incubated both my eggs, which made them hatch. I really love these dragons.

And thank you to everyone for the flowers, too -- I was not expecting so many when I logged in this morning! Been sending mine out as often as they grow up.

Edited by digipup

Only 17 hours left until TJ's dragons grow up!

I'm very curious to see how they look like.

Edited by Mondat

biggrin.gif Got another bat seed!

I got one too Can't wait to see what it looks like , it's my first.

Just saw the hatchlings at stage 1 for the first time - they look really adorable! I can't wait to see what the adults will look like tongue.gif

And this event is great! Thanks a lot for everyone who contributed to it!

I have three biters who all look like they're eating the plant next to them - I hope it's not just the biters there when they're fully grown! laugh.gif

I have three biters who all look like they're eating the plant next to them - I hope it's not just the biters there when they're fully grown! laugh.gif

Same here! XP

Just named my two new V babies... 'Moon Of My Life' and 'Rakh Rakh Rakh Haj'....which means in Dothraki, A boy! A boy! A strong boy!' ha ha Gotta love GOT. smile.gif

anyone got Dragon's Breath they want to trade 1:1 with me? i have one fully grown!

also have: Tigerlily and Bat, ready to send. looking for dragon's head and dragon breath!

Edited by Princess_Pinkie