TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Yay!! Caught two of the new dragons. Time to sit back and collect plants. Can't wait to see what the dragons and plants look like at full stage.

Happy Valentines Day everyone! <3

Got my share and hope everyone else does too! Very pretty eggs. C:

Those seeds were hard for me to see in portal background so I switched to the default (just thought I'd mention that in case others have problems seeing them).

Happy Valentine's Day, everybody! smile.gif

I'm still locked, but will pick up an egg in a couple of hours. I did plant a Bat Plant though. I wonder what it will look like as it grows. <3

so far got a hibiscus seed. excited to see the different seeds types. get me all practiced up for gardening this spring...my flower beds are currently covered in snow. lol

also i like the eggs. will get mine later today as i have an IOU to fulfill and then wait for an egg or two to hatch.

thanks for the event.

AAAAAANNNDDD.......of course I am still egg locked! sad.gifxd.png

No worries. I should be able to grab my 2 later today. biggrin.gif I have 2 eggies that should be hatching later tonight. smile.gif

Wow that was easy! I love them! Thank you spriters! biggrin.gif

Yays! Got my eggs, now playing with plants. Fun times! biggrin.gif Thanks TJ, spriters, and DC supporters who've helped keep this site running for so many years now. Happy Valentine's Day!

Oh...

Well I'll try when I reach twelve and hopefully will have some luck. The two limit tends to work better in some cases and hopefully my currents eggs will be hatched.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY DRAGON CAVE!! biggrin.gifCaught my 2 eggs and now I can breed my Valentine dragons for today :3 Edited by FluffyPillow

Thanks, TJ. biggrin.gif Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! *goes to hunt for seeds*

so far got a hibiscus seed. excited to see the different seeds types. get me all practiced up for gardening this spring...my flower beds are currently covered in snow. lol

also i like the eggs. will get mine later today as i have an IOU to fulfill and then wait for an egg or two to hatch.

thanks for the event.

My second see was a mushroom - I was too excited to notice what my first one was before planting it.

Wow! TJ's eggs have soft shell already with over a thousand views! lol

What's the new badge supposed to be, anywho? Is it a dead tree with flowers growing off it?

WOW 2 seeds and 2 eggs already-- and Z Codes to boot

now to enjoy the rest of the event!

thanks to all involved biggrin.gif

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

I love new dragons and I love seeds and plant.

Thanks TJ laugh.gif

Holy Valentine's Day I went into the cave and caught one and like wow I am totally dazzled beyond belief as its code starts with the letter z!!!! I also caught a 2nd one so I got my two already. I swear that has to be the fastest catch ever. I planted my seed too. Will be busy tomorrow as I got to do chocolate dipped strawberries for the card game tonight. I guess I should say later on this morning-- biggrin.gif then I got to get Valentine's day stuff, as well as wash my hair and finish my valentine baskets. Have 1 more to do yet before 6:00 pm.

Ciao and happy valentine's day everybody. I don't have to buy any cards or won't be getting any this year (as my dad is in the hospital with dementia and risk of falling as well as he sleeps a lot during the day), mom died a year ago last month. No boyfriend just moi. sad.gif