TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I hope someone send me a Dragon Head flower, they're so beautiful ohmy.gif

xd.png

Yup. They're interesting. That was the first one I received.

Does it seem that the flowers are growing faster today? I know the seeds seem to be coming more often.

My garden was getting pretty messy looking with all the grown flowers overlapping each other, but now that I have sent out a few flowers it looks less riotous. laugh.gif

In the flower gifting thread, there's quite a few lists floating around!

Ah, I saw those but they all have flowers already crossed out...

I guess I'll go check around again xd.png Thank you though!

I just came back to check out if the eggs here hatched. The hatchlings look so beautiful and amazing! *Staring at 1 of my 2 eggs that are starting to show a hole* Cant wait for mine to hatch. >3< I wonder what gender the race will be?

Finally got my first mushroom "seed"! I can't wait to see what they look like. I haven't received one yet.

I think the new Valentine dragon is male.

Finally got my first mushroom "seed"! I can't wait to see what they look like. I haven't received one yet.

I think the new Valentine dragon is male.

Yeah it will be. Genders of Valentine switch over other year while Christmas switch every other year (hopefully that makes it a little clearer).

Edited by Spyridon

Does it seem that the flowers are growing faster today? I know the seeds seem to be coming more often.

My garden was getting pretty messy looking with all the grown flowers overlapping each other, but now that I have sent out a few flowers it looks less riotous. laugh.gif

The seeds seemed to be coming in and (some of the) the flowers growing faster late last night, and thank goodness (and TJ) for it, although I've also seen a posting saying that they just seemed faster because now there should be a steady supply of growing plants in various stages, which could well be the case.

Hard to say, because I'm sure that I'm getting seeds more quickly BUT (while passing between my scroll and the garden more frequently than just when seeds come in,) I've had some plants I've waited much of the day for...

I wish the flowers did grow within a couple of hours, though - there are so many wonderful people I want to send flowers to!

Yup. They're interesting. That was the first one I received.

Lucky DX

Well, this event lasts 1 week, I hope I get 1 xd.png

Ah, I saw those but they all have flowers already crossed out...

I guess I'll go check around again xd.png Thank you though!

user posted image heres an unaltered copy

A new batch of flowers has grown. If you would like a silly card, please PM me!

EDIT: Also can't wait for my new '14s to hatch!

Edited by Jazeki

Yeah it will be. Genders of Valentine switch over other year while Christmas switch on every third year.

Christmas switch every year as well.

Have managed to send out 60 personalised flowers so far, hope everyone I sent has liked them (don't worry I am flower locked waiting to grow more - can't keep up with the seed)

Thank you so so much everyone who has sent me one, I have had some truly wonderful flowers and messages, plan to send more tomorrow and then maybe to stock up a full grown set towards end of event in case get to keep them.

Happy valentines everyone!

EDIT: Also special thanks to the fluttershy themed ones laugh.gif so unexpected but wonderful!

Edited by lilacamy931

Sending flowers as fast as I can

Hope to get a few more back from all the lovely people on here biggrin.gif

thanks TJ for the lovely eggs again

I don't know about Holly because they're the only breed that has both genders but the genders keep the same for two years straight then swap. Only genders of the Valentines swap every year. So next year, 2015 Valentines will be female.

Male - Holly (Originally Male)

Male - Yuletide Buck

Female - Snow Angel

Female - Ribbon Dancer

Male - Winter Magi

Male - Wrapping Wing

Female - Solstice

Female - Christmas 2014

Edited by Spyridon

I thought they switched every other year? I'll have to check, but I'm pretty sure that's it.

I'm starting to wonder if the page you pick up the seed factors in on what seed you get when you click on it. I've been mostly picking them up on the Account page and I've been getting a lot of Hyacinth....

Could just be very bad luck as well....

I'm starting to wonder if the page you pick up the seed factors in on what seed you get when you click on it. I've been mostly picking them up on the Account page and I've been getting a lot of Hyacinth....

Could just be very bad luck as well....

Huh, how about switching to the dragon page? I'm getting a lot of variety as well but that's because I change pages a lot. When it pops up, I click it.

I thought they switched every other year? I'll have to check, but I'm pretty sure that's it.

One year male, next year female. I think it may differ for Christmas and Valentine... I think the first Christmas was male, but the first Valentine was female, and it changes every year so the following year is never the same gender as the event before.