TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Beautiful eggs! Can't wait to see what comes out of them. wink.gif

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Woohoo, thanks TJ and spriter!

They're very cute and got my two almost instantly which was great, seeing as I thought I'd have an issue. smile.gif

~ Bam

Thanks, TJ. The eggs are beautiful. I will garden and hopefully I won't have a black thumb but a green one here in the forum lol

Hasppy Valentine's Day! wink.gif

Happy V-Day and Singles awareness day to everyone. Was able to grab my two eggs in record time, and such pretty eggs they are. Can't wait to see the hatchies and adults. Have one seed planted and will have to grab more tomorrow. Thanks TJ and spriters for the event.

Oh! I love this beautiful egg! Such soft, lovely colors! biggrin.gif Thanks so much to the artist!

This is a great event! I love the thought of growing the seeds! Thanks TJ and to all those involved in making these awesome events happen! Much appreciated everyone!

Events like this kind of make me feel a little left out though...I don't have any buddies on this game, so it's hard to do events like this... I guess I'll send my full grown plants to those that mention that they'd like to have some, so it'll be good.

Snagged my two eggs already!

This is wonderful - I was really too tired to be doing anything, but caught my pretty new eggs within a few minutes, and planted a seed.

I suppose we just have to literally visit the garden to get the plants into the next stage?

Edit: Lord Shadow the Hedgehog - you can't sign in?

During the Valentine Event?!

What happened that the Dragon Gods took such offence?

I hope it sorts out quickly for you!

Edited by Syphoneira

Thank you TJ and mystery Valentine dragon spriter! And whoever else helped make the event possible. smile.gif

Got my two new eggs during the 1 minute.. epic!

But my garden seems to be broken.

1. Found my 1st seed

2. Planted it

3. poof

Which way did it go?

Nevermind, it's working now.

Hm, I wonder who the artist is?, or artists are So many in the IRC channel, and none of us got it xd.png

Edited by PieMaster

Yay!!

Got an egg (will have to wait a few hours for the second) and now content to enjoy the event!

Good luck to all those hunting!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Thanks TJ and spriters for the egg and the event biggrin.gif

Beautiful eggs. I've grabbed one and now have to wait for an egg to hatch to get my other one.

Holy crud! Got one on first click! HUZZAH!

So did I. Took me a bit to catch my second egg, though. And as soon as I got THAT done, I bred a second HHorse Dragon. Hopefully this one is male. Or I catch it in time to freeze the female hatchling.

Lurve TJ's codes, caught one for now and have to wait a few hours for #2, and this gardening thing might be interesting! Thank you and Happy Valentines!