TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

And just so people aren't hunting TJ's head, I've cleaned out posts so the art post would be second for a bunch of events now. I just did it earlier this time than I usually do. I am sorry to the people whose posts get cleaned, but in the grand scheme of things, is a post saying "whoop!" really worth getting upset over losing?

It really does make sense to me why the art posts need to be first after TJ's post. Would PMing everyone who got their post deleted be a lot of hassle? Maybe if there was a standard "form letter" type, just to let people know (although I imagine copying their actual post in in case they wanted to repost it would be helpful)

I don't think this is too huge of a deal, and it it's kind of part of forum stuff that sometimes this happens. Just putting some thoughts out there smile.gif

edit: Ohh, I understand now what you meant about "a post saying whoop" - if it's just stuff like that.. yeah. Probably not worth the trouble of a PM.

Edited by diaveborn

I got an alstroemeria seed <3

I love alstroemerias <3

so far have:

hibiscus x 2

orchid x 2

hyacinth

pansy

the mystery seed

sunseeker x 2

jack in the pulpit

biter (mine is fuschia, saw someone say theirs was blue)

not sure what else cuz it doesn't say when i hover over the plant, but i have 12 so far. seems to be about every 10 minutes.

Edited by spring_dragon

It really does make sense to me why the art posts need to be first after TJ's post. Would PMing everyone who got their post deleted be a lot of hassle? Maybe if there was a standard "form letter" type, just to let people know (although I imagine copying their actual post in in case they wanted to repost it would be helpful)

I don't think this is too huge of a deal, and it it's kind of part of forum stuff that sometimes this happens. Just putting some thoughts out there smile.gif

What does PMing the first posters have to do with not needing to remove their posts?

What does PMing the first posters have to do with not needing to remove their posts?

I was just thinking so that they knew why it was removed.

But I just edited my post because I didn't understand something and then I got it, and it changes my ideas a little bit.

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

The garden is super cute, I'm curious to see what all these seed will look like when grown~

I noticed there are 7 plants in a row, so the 7th is partly hidden in the grass to the right and a little hard to see (it's green too), but it's still there ^^

Edited by Razalin

First try caught my egg. Now I need to wait for the other eggs to hatch before breeding the last of my older valentine.

Interesting color combo.

Edit: Any feel they're back to doing Farmville on Facebook?

Edited by Spyridon

Woot! I love gardening in RL, so this is a great event for me. So excited! laugh.gif

Happy Valentines everyone!

happy Valentines day! The eggs are so beautiful, and easy to grab too. I'm so excited to see them hatched! Also love the little garden to plant all those seeds.

I've planted 10 seeds now. biggrin.gif

EDIT: Make that 11.

Edited by Evolette

Anyone gotten mushrooms? My brother caught 2 and I'm a little confused by them. Who would want a mushroom sent to them?

Happy Valentines Day everyone happy.gif

Hope you all is feeling the love tongue.gif

Who would want a mushroom sent to them?

What you got against the fungus, huh? I love my hyphae, and my hyphae love me.

What a pretty egg! I have one so far. But my incubator was finally available so if this other egg would hurry up and hatch sometime this hour I can get another one! (and tomorrow I can try to get more of the other eggs!)

Got myself an egg with a HILLARIOUS Code, (RsAPE) *look at the capital letters* X'D Priceless! I thought someone else would catch it but I catch one with a funny code.. My other is (2Nocw), its okay but not as funny. I wonder what they'll be? The codes make me think of snakes (Kisss) and love birds/ bear hugs (IhugU). :3