TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

tried right-clicking, but could not find the 'inspect element' wording you suggested... sad.gif

For me it appears at the very bottom of the list of options, right below "view page info." If it's not showing for you I don't know how to fix it sad.gif

Wow, I'm surprised! Apparently most people prefer Infinis's spriter alt, or at least the most people have posted it being their favorite that I've seen. Guess I get to be one of the few who posts that birdzgoboom's alt is my favorite happy.gif

Angelic...

Was that clicking the image in the garden?

@Sky...

Don't get me wrong, I think all of the Angels are beautiful, I just like the shadings and color of the Black one a little bit better...

Edited by Husky51

Someone in IRC taught me a trick for lavender ID; right click the image, choose "inspect element," and look at the file name. If you have lavendera, lavenderb, and lavenderc you have them all smile.gif

Nice!! Thanks for the tip! Worked perfectly - although it took a minute for my eyes to focus... *smiles*

Angelic...

Was that clicking the image in the garden?

It will work in the garden or on the flowers you have received.

(Is not adp, but an angel nontheless)

Edited by ainisarie

hahaha, yes, you are... lol

but still no go. may be the system, mine, that is

Wow, I'm surprised! Apparently most people prefer Infinis's spriter alt, or at least the most people have posted it being their favorite that I've seen. Guess I get to be one of the few who posts that birdzgoboom's alt is my favorite happy.gif

Going to second this. I really thought I would prefer Infinis' at first (who doesn't like awesome black dragons?) but Birdz' look so saintly and airy I just love it. biggrin.gif

All of them are gorgeous, though--including our own. There have been a few Holidays where I've found the normal versions really unappealing but adored the Spriter's Alt versions to pieces, but now we truly get the best of everything. <333 *pets her pretty pretty babies and squeals*

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Just seen the alts on wiki - they are also super gorgeous! Well done both spriters smile.gif

Ooooh. I like the dark alt. xd.png But I like both a lot.

I actually like all variants!

Very nicely done, spriters!

I like birdzgoboom's better too. Though both alts and the cave dragons are just magnificent. wub.gif

Edit: and mine just grew up! They are so beautiful. Thank you again, TJ and spriters!

Edited by inlaterdays

Don't get me wrong, I think all of the Angels are beautiful, I just like the shadings and color of the Black one a little bit better...

I think just about everyone thinks all versions of the Radiant Angel are beautiful (not that that's a bad thing.) Truthfully, the main reason I prefer birdzgoboom's is somewhat bias, as I love whites, blues, etc., mixed into that kind of coloring that really reminds me of a spirit or something.

@angelicdragonpuppy

Haha, that's about the same reason I prefer it, just worded it differently. I'm so in love with mine though that I keep calling them my "Hunks" in my mind, and I've never really given any other dragons nicknames like that biggrin.gif

Edited by SkyKimimota

I actually agree, I like birdzgoboom's alt better than Infinis's! x3 The blue is GORGEOUS with the white and gold ;w;

Might also be biased towards Birdz' because Infinis' are trying to end the world, but hey :'D

I would reply with something relating to FF7, but it's been ages since I last played it (and I didn't get far), so I'll just go "yeah xd.png".

And yes Kira-san (omg I love saying stuff with Japanese honorifics biggrin.gif), they ARE gorgeous, along with all the other Valentines.

And yes Kira-san (omg I love saying stuff with Japanese honorifics biggrin.gif), they ARE gorgeous, along with all the other Valentines.

(LMHO! Same here xd.png I don't know if people like to be called stuff like "Kimimota-san" though so I don't "just do it" xDDD Anyway!) Yup ^^ I think these are now tie-breaking with Sweetlings in my favorites x333

Edited by Kira-san

Does anyone know what the bat flower looks like? I didn't see it in the list on the first page and please correct me if this is the wrong thread.

thanks!

(LMHO! Same here xd.png I don't know if people like to be called stuff like "Kimimota-san" though so I don't "just do it" xDDD Anyway!) Yup ^^ I think these are now tie-breaking with Sweetlings in my favorites x333

(I feel the same. I just want to call everyone (name)-san, but it would seem weird for an American to do it, so I don't laugh.gif.) I think Sweetlings are OK, but my second favorite Valentine would have to be the Rosebud, though I still much prefer my pretty boys from this year <3

And sorry cgsmam, but I can't really help you there. I can't post pics so I can only describe it as a plant covered in weird black things that look like spiders to me, though there are lists with pictures on them constantly being posted on here so you can check past pages of this topic unless someone gives you the link to one or posts the actual picture.

I have to say, the two dragon alts are amazing!!! Didn't think the new dragons could get even better, but seeing the spriter alts proved that wrong. Wish we could switch xd.png Definitely two of the best alts in DC. I adore both, but I'm going to go with the less common opinion. Birdzgoboom's is easily the one I prefer. They're both still super awesome, and I congrats the owners and thank them for creating such wonderful dragons.

EDIT: I still love the normal colors, though. They're all pretty close. rolleyes.gif

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

(I feel the same. I just want to call everyone (name)-san, but it would seem weird for an American to do it, so I don't laugh.gif.) I think Sweetlings are OK, but my second favorite Valentine would have to be the Rosebud, though I still much prefer my pretty boys from this year <3

(Lmho yah sure does seems that way x3) Ahh yes the Rosebuds are beautiful as well but they just don't make it into my tops unfortunately x3 I do think though that the alt is gorgeous x3

I'm quite satisfied with my boys' names though I heard a couple of names that are pretty cool, too. x3 Everyone was with the whole "Radiant" and "Angel" stuff and I just went with whatever came to my mind that sounded nice =3 (Radioactive Heartbeat and Golden-winged Voice are my two's names. ^^)

if we're going to talk about which sprite we prefer... I prefer the original, the one everyone else gets. ohmy.gif

(Lmho yah sure does seems that way x3) Ahh yes the Rosebuds are beautiful as well but they just don't make it into my tops unfortunately x3 I do think though that the alt is gorgeous x3

I'm quite satisfied with my boys' names though I heard a couple of names that are pretty cool, too. x3 Everyone was with the whole "Radiant" and "Angel" stuff and I just went with whatever came to my mind that sounded nice =3 (Radioactive Heartbeat and Golden-winged Voice are my two's names. ^^)

That's what I usually do, just use whatever name pops into my mind. I named mine King dJalt of the Reborn Heart and King Ojza of the Feverish Kiss, the dJalt and Ojza part being in their codes.

I'm really happy with these guys-- one of the nicest Valentine dragons, for sure. And not just because they aren't pink. The spriter alts are really cool, but for once I don't feel the normal versions were comparatively shafted in the color department. Good stuff.