TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Am I the only one who thinks the flower seeds look like coffee beans?

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The new eggs are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually missed the midnight start of this event something I never do. I managed to catch both my new eggs in record time with less than a dozen attempts. I love the three day opportunities as well. I am loving the gardening too. happy.gif

Alas, not only have I used the last of my grown flowers, but my garden's been looking emptier all day than it did previously!

It would be nice if the processes sped up in these last days...

I got a red rose with a blue rose in middle???

??

??

is it a glitch or someone else had one of them??.

I got a red rose with a blue rose in middle???

??

??

is it a glitch or someone else had one of them??.

they're a set of miniature roses that you can get. i have one in my garden too, they're a variant.

As much I enjoy sending flowers, it would be nice if I actually could keep track of them, especially if I made specialized message go with flowers. blink.gif

This year's Valentine dragon (normal and alts) are truly lovely. smile.gif

hello everyone. If anyone has any agapanthus plants that you dont need, I NEED! lol seriously though, any extra agapanthus plants can find a nice home with me

jaxson is my scroll name

I sent you one. If you want anything else, put your request here. smile.gif

Edit: That was your last flower? What luck! biggrin.gif

Edited by dirtytabs

For the first time, my Valentine dragons have become adults before the thread was locked! I hope the event won't end soon..

Also, I sent you a flower as well Jaxson.

Just seen the alts on wiki - they are also super gorgeous! Well done both spriters smile.gif

ALL my flowers are gone, except for the seedlings...

When they've grown, I will pass them on as well...

Enjoy!

Happy Dragon Times!

Oh, I agree, lila... the alts are gorgeous!! I especially like the Black Radiant Angel... blink.gif

Maybe next year we can have a blue Valentine... rolleyes.gif

Edited by Husky51

It would be really nice if the garden stayed open a couple days after the event "ends". If I pick up seeds on the last day, they won't have time to grow up.

The alts are absolutely stunning. *swoons over them*

My boys have still got a few hours to go before they grow, but I'm really looking forward to it!

It would be really nice if the garden stayed open a couple days after the event "ends". If I pick up seeds on the last day, they won't have time to grow up.

Oh yes! This!

Especially since we're all on different time zones and some of us *have* to go to bed before the event ends... ;__;

It would really be lovely if all those seeds at least had a chance to grow up... ^^;;

Oh yes! This!

Especially since we're all on different time zones and some of us *have* to go to bed before the event ends... ;__;

It would really be lovely if all those seeds at least had a chance to grow up... ^^;;

I believe TJ has already said that any flowers unsent before the event's end will "go to waste", so I assume the same goes for ungrown flowers, as well.

The event ends at midnight Cave Time(EST) on Thursday night(so technically, Friday morning). Please correct me if I am wrong.

Edited by Selm

I can't really tell the difference between the Lavender ones. They look similar on my laptop or I'm more blind than I thought. But I have all the other flowers.

I'm presently letting my garden fill back up so that I can take a screenshot of my garden to save, then I'm going to Flowerbomb everyone tomorrow.  cool.gif  xd.png.png

That's sort of what I'm doing. I have like 9 more to mature and then I can send them out.

Hee hee heeehee ninja.gif Great minds think alike. That's what I have been doing too ! Fill and bomb Fill and bomb. laugh.gif

>^,,^<

I can't really tell the difference between the Lavender ones. They look similar on my laptop or I'm more blind than I thought. But I have all the other flowers.

Same here, I have trouble telling if I have different ones each or all the same. =/ I'd have to put all the images of what I have together to find out.

Someone in IRC taught me a trick for lavender ID; right click the image, choose "inspect element," and look at the file name. If you have lavendera, lavenderb, and lavenderc you have them all smile.gif

Someone in IRC taught me a trick for lavender ID; right click the image, choose "inspect element," and look at the file name. If you have lavendera, lavenderb, and lavenderc you have them all smile.gif

tried right-clicking, but could not find the 'inspect element' wording you suggested... sad.gif