TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

How come some people got a black version of this dragon? ohmy.gif I got white ones (although very pretty <3)

Because they be the people who made the dragons--Spriter's Alts! :3

Also I love how these guys and the Solstice both have concept art--some gorgeous full-sized artwork to go with the excellent sprites! ^^

Also I love how these guys and the Solstice both have concept art--some gorgeous full-sized artwork to go with the excellent sprites! ^^

I second this! Makes it much easier to use for references for fan art.

I LOVE THE ALTS wub.gif

I'd kill for any 2nd gen from them wub.gif

Congrats to the spriters for the awesome work. Radiant Angels are now my favourite dragon type!

Yessss, I LOVE seeing concept artwork for breeds too! I hope more artists start doing that.

I've always had fun concepting characters and species myself, hehe.

Darn - I saw TJ's message that we can't keep our garden.

I'm presently letting my garden fill back up so that I can take a screenshot of my garden to save, then I'm going to Flowerbomb everyone tomorrow. cool.gifxd.png

I'm presently letting my garden fill back up so that I can take a screenshot of my garden to save, then I'm going to Flowerbomb everyone tomorrow. cool.gifxd.png

That's sort of what I'm doing. I have like 9 more to mature and then I can send them out.

Love this event and this year's breed is just beautiful! wub.gif

But has anyone heard anything about the two unobtainable flowers yet?

According to Sock: "Things happen and the white daisy and pink ??? just weren't able to make it into the event."

So it looks like nobody will be getting them, unfortunately.

PHEW!!!

I've given out over 40 flowers this morning and now I gotta stop for a bit... Make some breakfast...

Those to whom I've sent flowers, I hope that you enjoy them...

I've been planting seeds as fast as I get them...

Back in a bit, got a lot more to pass out

bye for now...

Hmm, these events can be used to estimate the ratio of active users / total users, depending on flowers sent and flowers received. I've sent out about 10x as many as received, so I'm guessing about 1/10 of all scrolls are active.

Hmm, these events can be used to estimate the ratio of active users / total users, depending on flowers sent and flowers received. I've sent out about 10x as many as received, so I'm guessing about 1/10 of all scrolls are active.

you aren't taking account of people who just dont want to send a flower back though. there are plenty of times i havent sent back and havent had one sent back. its not a viable estimate because there are too many factors.

Edited by Princess_Pinkie

Oh, good, for some reason I had the idea this ended at DC midnight tonight, but this made me look at the calender, lol.

Wish we didn't run out of flowers so quickly, though - I haven't got anywhere near through the huge list of people I wanted to send to...

Thank you so much to everyone who noticed my post in between many here, and sent me a bunch of flowery. I'm definitely closer to actually getting somewhere with my collection now. Still have a long way to go, though, so I'm gonna find a topic (I'm sure it's somewhere here) for flower sending/receiving, and post what I need in there =)

Thank you so much to everyone who noticed my post in between many here, and sent me a bunch of flowery. I'm definitely closer to actually getting somewhere with my collection now. Still have a long way to go, though, so I'm gonna find a topic (I'm sure it's somewhere here) for flower sending/receiving, and post what I need in there =)

Perhaps something like this Site Discussion thread might be useful? smile.gif

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=158953

Send a Flower To Someone, Request Flowers, Send Flowers

Edit: especially if I type all the letters required, lol.

Edited by Syphoneira

I got the same ratio when I sent to random scrolls - for every 10 I sent I got one back.

After the dismal random results I went to this thread and got the rest of the flowers in a little over a day:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=158953

Edited by jis99

lol I have this huge list of unplanted seeds because I'm too lazy to send anything anymore and only grow plants I like. I might have already forgotten how to event. *is horrible*

Also why am I drowning in orchids and haven't found a single dandelion? x_x

Edited by Orlageddon

Hi everyone!! where can i see all the flowers???

I have a copy in my photobucket album: My Album. It's currently the 3rd picture.

dapstccg

Am I the only one who thinks the flower seeds look like coffee beans?