TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Which pink one? I have a pale pink Gerbera Daisy in my received flowers, and grew a bright pink one and a white one.

The pink ???

The flower with no other name.

I think this has been my favourite event ever, so lovely

I don't think I'll have enough time to get all my plants matured though theyre all planted (can only visit DC once a day for an hour or so through the week nowadays) But still, loved it

I don't know which alts I like better, birdz' pretty icey blue or Infi's Egyptian flavored ones.

Crazy about both...slight nod to Infi's.

my angels grew up and i tried breeding them to some commons. i feel like it'll be hard to find a pairing i actually like lol the angels' lineage view is a bit weird.

I'm happy the event means this thread stays open longer--we actually get to talk about our adults now.

I really love the alts! They're so pretty <3 Now to find ways to get dragons from them tongue.gif

A bit late, but: yaaaaaay they're not pink! xd.png Beautiful dragons, I love zooming in on them and staring at all the intricate details! Dragon feathers <3 Congratulations and thank you to the spriters!

Wow, the alts are AMAZING!! I prefer Infinis's more, but I'm bias, seeing as I love black and red and gold much more than blue!! xd.png

Does anyone happen to have a dragon head flower they could send me? I will return the favor with several of my own. Thanks! happy.gif

A bit late since the adult sprites have already been revealed for a while now, but the dragon is absolutely gorgeous. The sprites are probably my favorite of any holiday.

OMG, the alt's are VERY beautiful!!!!!

I prefer Infinis's more, because they look like fallen Angels. rolleyes.gif

Infinis' alts are based off of the Black Materia and mine are based off of the White Materia from Final Fantasy 7, if anyone didn't notice (it's really hard not to notice it, though).

'Cause we're nerds.

K.

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone C:

Infinis' alts are based off of the Black Materia and mine are based off of the White Materia from Final Fantasy 7, if anyone didn't notice (it's really hard not to notice it, though).

'Cause we're nerds.

K.

They're all gorgeous, thank you both! Loved the extra fluff on the wiki, too. <3

'Cause we're nerds.

K.

LOVE lovelove your alt!! Sorry but I seem to have drooled all over it when I took a look!

I have to say, these are the only valentine dragon I want more of solely for the sprite. Kudos to you, spriters. And dear god do I ever want alt-babies.

I've really enjoyed this event and I'd like to say a huge thank you to both the organisers for their hard work and the lovely people on this forum for the beautiful flowers I've received.

Pity it has to end!

Just saw the spriters' alts. Absolutely fabulous! I love the final fantasy 7 theme! xd.png A fellow nerd is very pleased!

'Cause we're nerds.

K.

Both your alts are ultra super gorgeous! But this is also, happily, one of the cases where the original versions are just as beautiful--thanks again for creating such absolutely lovely dragons! biggrin.gif <333