TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

There's also something called "biter". I really want to see what that's about.

I wonder how long this event will last?

Quoting TJ

Friday, February 14 at 0:00: A new Valentine's Day dragon will be released. It will drop for three days, ending February 17 at 0:00. In addition, a special event will begin at this time, lasting one week (it will end February 21 at 0:00).

That that im getting more plants I keep thinking of "My Neighbor Totoro" and their little dance to get the seeds to grow into a mighty tree.

*Starts going from ground to air with umbrella in hand* "GROW MY PLANTS! GROOOOOOOOOOOOW!"

*joins you in dancing around the plants* "THIS WORKS. I SAW IT ON TV."

It looks like TJ deleted them so my art post would be directly under his OP.

that's just really not cool... deleting posts that said nothing bad so that another post shows first... idk I don't want to say anything bad and get myself in trouble... but I think that's not fair to the people who did post first and just leaves me feeling bad about it.

This is at least one green thing that I can grow and it will live haha!!

I know that feeling! I can't even keep a cactus alive. xd.png

Got my two. Thanks TJ. I wonder what they'll look like? I can't wait to see. And thank you to the spriter whose wonderful creation this is.

that's just really not cool...  deleting posts that said nothing bad so that another post shows first... idk I don't want to say anything bad and get myself in trouble... but I think that's not fair to the people who did post first and just leaves me feeling bad about it.

It might be good in future to leave the post locked to new replies until the art post person is available to make their post - or PM the people that had their replies deleted, so they know why. But in general this type of thing does happen on forums.

Edited by diaveborn

Hmmm, kinda curious about something... DC time is off of the East Coast time which would make it 01:22 now as I type this, and yet the posting time already shows 02:22... ???

Why the difference?

Also, I just clicked a seed and went to my garden and clicked 'plant'. But it didn't plant into the garden???

I guess for some reason the Lavender seed is gone forever. I just clicked an Iris seed and then 'plant' and it worked properly...

Edited by Husky51

Just got my two. Happy valentine everyone!

Can't wait for my plants to grow up so I can go kill some zombies on the lawn.

*Boots up Plants vs. Zombies*

Now, little DC sampling things, watch and learn. Those pea shooters are the most basic defense, and is what you will be learning first.

xd.png

Also, I just clicked a seed and went to my garden and clicked 'plant'. But it didn't plant into the garden???

One of my seeds appears very small in the garden - maybe it's there but hard to see? Otherwise I have no idea.. maybe glitches with the event?

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

May Love will always fill your hearts and souls! biggrin.gif

Thank you, TJ and the spriters!

Can I ask what an art post is?

The art post is where all the event art credits are posted. ^^

Hmmm, kinda curious about something... DC time is off of the East Coast time which would make it 01:22 now as I type this, and yet the posting time already shows 02:22... ???

Why the difference?

Last seed I planted too went "poof" gone. Not planting more right now to see if others are having trouble too.

The forum time stamp might be off if you didn't adjust your settings for daylight/standard time.