TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

My manners are sleeping, lol - many thanks to TJ, spriters and Mods for yet another lovely Holiday Release and Event!

And a very happy Valentine's Day to all!

(Do we actually send people mushrooms, and do they go into bouquets? If so - ROFLMAO)

IhugU is the cutest code ever.

Just sayin'

Loving the eggs - as much as I love pink, it'd be amazing to have something white this year.

I was hoping for White Chocolate or Buttercream earlier today. Maybe? biggrin.gif

Ack, forgot the release. I'll have to visit the cave at the next hour. Gardening's fun, though.

Ahhh, those eggs are soo so lovely. I'm excited to see what comes out of them.

And this gardening looks like fun c:

IhugU is the cutest code ever.

Just sayin'

Loving the eggs - as much as I love pink, it'd be amazing to have something white this year.

i as hoping for a brown dragon... like made of chocolate. The white is a very pretty shade though.

but the actual dragon may be different... there are some dragons (Val 'o9 for example) that look nothing like the colours of the eggy.

Ack, forgot the release. I'll have to visit the cave at the next hour. Gardening's fun, though.

It's every 5 minutes actually.

The eggs are beautiful! Suits the valentine atmosphere. Cant wait to see the hatchings. Kudos to dragcave for organising such an event. Happy Valentine's day everyone!

Woo hoo! Happy Valentine's Day! New dragons, a new badge, growing, oh yay!

Not pink biggrin.gif

I don't hate pink, itt's just not my favourite smile.gif Thanks for the event everyone ^-^

And happy Valentine's Day.

It's every 5 minutes actually.

And the biomes, right now, are not super over crowded. Even with the way my connection has been laggy lately, I caught two pretty easily within two five minute drops.

Gardening looks like fun. I think I'll be up for a few hours tonight trying to grab seeds to plant.

I have my two now biggrin.gif THIS is amazing biggrin.gif cant wait until my plants are fully grown biggrin.gif and my two 2014 valentine dragons biggrin.gif

Edited by wyvern_12

My moms plants already have flowers on them and I got mine before she did... how do they gain views?

Yay! My first DC valentines day- so excited! I already got a water lily seed (pretty flower!) and 2 new eggs!

..But one of my eggs is QuaAQ. The two Qs make me think of QQ..I guess it is the egg for lonely people on Valentine's Day =/

I'd love to see a non-traditional coloured dragon. Perhaps a shade of purple with pink/red on it somewhere? I unno. And..how often can we collect seeds and...what do we have to do with them? x.x not much info given..rather vague..kind of confused.

I'd love to see a non-traditional coloured dragon. Perhaps a shade of purple with pink/red on it somewhere? I unno. And..how often can we collect seeds and...what do we have to do with them? x.x not much info given..rather vague..kind of confused.

It says when the plants are grown you click them to send to someone. I expect once you do it the first time, it will make more sense.

It'd be cool if we could see the names of the things we've planted by hovering over their sprouts.

*hint hint nudge*

Caught one of the new eggs on the first try. I have to wait to catch another until one of my other eggs hatches, which should be early tomorrow morning. The eggs are gorgeous--I love the gold and cream, much better than I like the regular pink theme.

As someone who studies landscape architecture, I approve the event... :'D

Just missed an egg with the code "yHole". Fff lol. Ok, rest of cool codes, pop up for me now :<

Are you kidding me? Really? Less than an hour in and there are no eggs dropping? Come on. Things needs to be better than that.