TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Looks like new seeds spawn every ten minutes or so.

That's handy to know. I hadn't been able to time it out myself happy.gif Keep bouncing up and down between tasks. Thanks for the info!

I've got 3 seeds. Its soo fun to plant them! Too bad i have to wait for 17 hours before i can get the eggs because i don't want to abandon mine... Oh well xd.png

Oh my gosh, white eggs. Gorgeous!!

It's like the Solstice eggs were, when I saw the blue and thought a new color scheme would be there for the dragons, and they ended up my favorite dragons. I'm really really looking forward to seeing what comes from these eggs.

Just got here and haven't had time to check out the event but I'm super excited about that too.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Much less lag than I expected, so things are off o a great start. Happy Valentine's Day to all, thanks TJ, spriter, and all who worked on the garden.

I've got 3 seeds. Its soo fun to plant them! Too bad i have to wait for 17 hours before i can get the eggs because i don't want to abandon mine... Oh well xd.png

they will be dropping for 3 days so plenty of time ^ ^

what a nice event! The eggs look very interesting! and TJs eggs could be hatched already, but have to less views biggrin.gif we should change this.

Happy Valentinesday to everybody!

Finally grabbed the last of the older valentines that I still needed 2nd gens for, got my pair of brand new lovelies, and the garden so far has no repeat seeds yet so all in all extremely exciting! I'm glad I have this event to look forward to on Valentine's, much more to my tastes haha. laugh.gif

IhugU is the cutest code ever.

Just sayin'

Loving the eggs - as much as I love pink, it'd be amazing to have something white this year.

Bam, two eggs on my scroll. That was a heck of a lot easier than I thought it would be. huh.gif I guess the biomes really do help.