TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Are new seeds going to drop every 10 minutes or so like the Halloween candy?

So, anyone know how often these seeds appear? biggrin.gif (Gardening... WOOHOO!)

I'm gonna guess ~10 min as I just got my second and that's usual for easter/trick-or-treat

The eggs look awesome! And I am loving this planting thing!!! ^__^ Thanks to TJ and EVERYONE involved in making this event!!!

YAY! I've got my two, and so does my hub!! They've all been incubated and put to bed. Which is where I'm going now. Good hunting all!

What time does DC run by? Where I am (in Kansas) it's 11: 12 now...but the release is already happening on both sites...

But pretty egg, I can't wait to see the resulting baby.

Wow, one of the easiest drops for me to get. Love the egg and have high hopes for the hatchlings and adults. biggrin.gif

Gardening looks interesting. Glad there are no creepy crawly bugs biggrin.gif

Happy Valentines Day everyone.

And thank you Spriters and TJ!

Sweet event, can't wait! Happy Valentines all! And remember if you don't have a valentine, I'll gladly be yours. smile.gif

What time does DC run by? Where I am (in Kansas) it's 11: 12 now...but the release is already happening on both sites...

eastern

So, anyone know how often these seeds appear? biggrin.gif (Gardening... WOOHOO!)

It's been 13 minutes and I've already gotten 3 seeds, so it's pretty often. smile.gif

Augh, the garden is too adorable! I've caught and incubated my eggs, and am super looking forward to seeing what these plants look like when they're grown. I'll be working on a dissertation all afternoon so this will be an excellent study break. Happy Valentines Day, everyone! wub.gif

One timezone ahead. TJ is on the East Coast.

Ok, just snagged my second seed...a bat seed! xd.png I guess this is going to go just like the Halloween candies... I'll try and get a few more tonight then it's off to bed.

Happy Valentines day everyone.

I managed to grab one egg...twice. O_o I had two tabs but they were both the same egg xd.png I must have double-clicked it with cntr held down or something...

EST I think, if you are usually the same then maybe there is daylight savings or something?

It's 6 in the evening for me so I'm used to things being way off tongue.gif