TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

My garden's gone now. I sent out about 30 last-minute flowers to random people, so I hope whoever got those messages likes em!

i sent out a big huge batch of flowers to my fiance, peter, and wrote little custom messages for each one. i think i got like.. 15 sent out in the last four minutes lol i rushed that stuff.

i loved this event though. just wish we coulda kept the flower bed, but oh well.

WHOOPS. I last minute sent flowers. Had my garden still somewhat full. Welp that'll teach me to pay attention. It was fun, I'm glad I came back. ^^

Whew. My last one just made it. It was 11:59 and a lot of seconds when I hit send. That was fun.

And it is done...

Thank you one last time to TJ and everyone that helped set up this Valentine Drop and Event, it was greatly enjoyed...

And thank you to all of those that gifted me flowers and cards...

And now?

Back to normal... lol

Whew, ran out of flowers.

Thank you to everyone who sent me flowers over the last couple of days, especially those with quirky messages smile.gif Even if I didn't get to send one back, I really appreciate them all!

No! I was just about to send out my last flowers, including one to someone who swapped with me! sad.gif I apologize deeply...

Managed to get the last of the flowers before the event ended. Thank you everyone, it's was a really fun event smile.gif

That was a really fun event. I loved sending flowers to people. happy.gif

Thank you to the people who sent me flowers. I greatly appreciate it and Thank you to TJ and Spriters who made the event possible.

Thank you to everyone who sent me flowers. I wish I'd been able to send back to everyone before the event... Just know that I really do appreciate them. Thank you! <3

Not one grown flower left in my garden when the clock ticked down. I WIN! laugh.gif That was fun!

Ditto! xd.png

What an awesome event! Thank you everyone who sent me (Mushroom King) a mushroom! Now to count all the ones I got.

Managed to get one last flower sent off before the end. Bit of a nail biter to see if it would flower there. laugh.gif

This was a great event. I loved it so much! Thank you to everyone who worked on it, and who helped me get flowers for myself and my sister! There are so many generous people here.

I never got to send out my dragon's head. sad.gif

Thank you THANK YOU everyone who sent me flowers! I've had so much fun with this event! And the messages <3 I loved many of the messages almost as much as I loved the flowers. I'll miss my garden.