TJ09

2014-02-13 - Planned Site Outage

Yes! I did it! I got my two last eggs before down time! YESSS! Now I'll leave well enough alone until the new releases come out. Phew! This holiday stuff was hard work! tongue.gif

I've only been to the forum games section a few brief times so I don't know if games usually pop up during site downtime but I feel like some sort of Valentine-related game should be happening *nods seriously*

*crickets*

Edited by diaveborn

I dunno if it's just me, but I think Downtime just started. unsure.gif

I got a white screen for a bit and thought so too, but right now can load the site fine - edit - or, okay, now it isn't loading.

Edited by diaveborn

Heyyyyyy...it's not 2 a.m., yet. I still had some catching to do. tongue.gif

My dragons will mature during the outage so I need to wait until after begin 4th wave catching.

so from now it will be around 2 hours untill we can go to our caves again?! ..puh..

ok, housework is enough to do here.

the more pleasant option is relaxing, i would say biggrin.gif

on my old pc, before the harddisk crash, i had an Mozilla Add on, were the different times from towns around the world were shown, so no calculating was necessary. i think, i search for this first, housework don't walk away.

nanu? missing post before?

Edited by lamel

the more pleasant option is relaxing, i would say biggrin.gif

nanu? missing post before?

Sorry! I just... I think I was getting off topic 'cause I wanna talk but don't do general forum or chat. So I deleted.

*twiddles thumbs* Right now I'm working to update my Holiday lists.

I've sent an email off to Ruby to ask her about setting up a Thread for Holiday Mate Trading only with Commons and Metallics being traded from Holiday lineages (so no IOUs allowed). I just thought it might be necessary considering the restrictions on bred Holidays being removed completely now. She said it will be discussed with the other Mods to make sure it isn't a replicate thread.