TJ09

2014-02-13 - Planned Site Outage

Sorry! I just... I think I was getting off topic 'cause I wanna talk but don't do general forum or chat. So I deleted.

ah, ok smile.gif

i found an add-on for Mozilla Firefox, if others want to use it too, it is: simple clocks 2.4.1

Detroit -5 EST is the time zone from DC or?!

Strange... I still can't get on. sad.gif

Edit: Solved the problem, I just had to remove the www., now it works. biggrin.gif

Edited by linejl

I slept right through it. wink.gif

I woke up right at the start of it, took a couple of minutes to figure out what was happening, and went back to bed - with the result that I overslept! xd.png

I guess the update did some weird things because some of my ADULT blue stripe dragons are now protrayed as an S1 green/earth dragon. xd.png lol

Look here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/nuv6H click on the blue stripe and then see the result! haha

Looks like an adult blue Stripe on the view page to me. x3

Looks like an adult blue Stripe on the view page to me. x3

Really? blink.gif It does NOT appear as an adult blue stripe on my scroll. I wonder if anyone else has this issue? unsure.gif

Really? blink.gif It does NOT appear as an adult blue stripe on my scroll. I wonder if anyone else has this issue? unsure.gif

Usually if you do the old hard refresh it fixes it. It looks a blue stripe to me too.

Usually if you do the old hard refresh it fixes it. It looks a blue stripe to me too.

Thanks! It worked. smile.gif

As the downtime is over and I don't see any reported problems here or in Help I'm going to close this now.