cyradis4

Request: No new Prize breeds, please!

Just for my clarification, Olympe, do you mean the following:

2013 raffle: release of both Shimmers & Tinsels so that we now have an equal amount of CB Shimmers & CB Tinsels

2014 raffle: Release of again Shimmers & Tinsels + Release of new prize dragon breed 1 with same amount as total of shimmers & tinsels

2015 raffle: release of shimmers, tinsels, new prize dragon breed 1 + release of new prize dragon breed 2 with same amount as total of shimmers & Tinsels & Prize dragon breed 1

Or do you mean something else?

No, that's exactly what I was talking about. smile.gif

I would support that kind of release, but not at the same progression. You can' t double prize dragons every two years and hope for no new repercussions. So, the year new prizes enter, you'd have to have a lot less of the other prizes handed out, or else it would be

2014: 60t, 60s, 180 new1

2015: 60t, 60s, 60 new1, 240 new2

2016: 60t, 60s, 60 new1, 60 new2, 300 new3

That's just not feasible.

I was thinking more along the lines of this:

2014 and 2015: 60 tinsels, 60 shimmers, 60 '14 prizes

2016 and 2017: 60 tinsels, 60 shimmers, 60 '14 prizes, 60 '16 prizes

2018 and 2019: 60 tinsels, 60 shimmers, 60 '14 prizes, 60 '16 prizes, 60 '18 prizes

I think I misread Sheriziya's post, though. xd.png

Edited by olympe

I would support that kind of release, but not at the same progression.  You can' t double  prize dragons every two years and hope for no new repercussions. So, the year new prizes enter, you'd have to have a lot less of the other prizes handed out, or else it would be

2014: 60t, 60s, 180 new1

2015: 60t, 60s, 60 new1, 240 new2

2016: 60t, 60s, 60 new1, 60 new2, 300 new3

That's just not feasible.

I think so, too.

It' because they all want a cave born price dragon and a couple of short lined babies.^^ But what about the lucky winners? I guess it would be very frustrating if the great prizes loose its prize after a short while.

I agree with the idea to get a new cave born prize dragon after two years.

The old prices, known as Tinsels or Shimmers, should be a gift for the honorable mentions. There are many nice lineages in the cave and *sorry* it makes me ill to see how some users likes to play with them. I founded cute, short lined, old prices at the abandoned page and observed a range of death eggs, lost as a victim for neggies or other sad games and I can't believe that those prizes made for that kind of things.

edit: located a typo gremlin in my text.

Edited by MyMelody

2018 and 2019: 60 tinsels, 60 shimmers, 60 '14 prizes, 60 '16 prizes, 60 '18 prizes

Not really misread, I was trying to figure out what you meant smile.gif I think this ^^ idea is much better than what I posted biggrin.gif

I agree with the idea to get a new cave born prize dragon after two years.

The old prices, known as Tinsels or Shimmers, should be a gift for the honorable mentions. There are many nice lineages in the cave and *sorry* it makes me ill to see how some users likes to play with them. I founded cute, short lined, old prices at the abandoned page and observed a range of death eggs, lost as a victim for neggies or other sad games and I can't believe that those prizes made for that kind of things.

edit: located a typo gremlin in my text.

^^This is part of another suggestion already smile.gif Although there the suggestion in the end is to release the prize dragons (after about 4 years as prizes and HM's) into the cave. Edited by Sheriziya

That makes more sense to me than never having any more new Prize dragons.

This way, at least there are a few more of each of the various dragons, with the total (edit: gifted out) increasing in numbers every two years.

I have no idea how much of this TJ could automate, or if he'd need to stagger things once the winners established which dragons they wanted, but then again, we come back to the need to significantly improve breeding rates...

The amount of attrition due to winners quitting might also be reduced if breeding rates were increased, as I suspect that the joy of having a CB Prize and of playing DC was ruined in at least some cases by the disappointing Prize reproduction rates and the felt pressure (much of this self-induced, I expect) to produce eggs for listers.

Sorry, TJ, but everything cycles around breeding rates, because that is the most major issue having a universally deleterious effect on all involved, whether owners, listers, those able to trade tons of 'lesser rares' unobtainable in such quantities for most but unable to get on unmoving/slow-moving lists no matter what they come up with, those who could never hope to scrape up enough to (not be able to) get on (unmoving/slow-moving) lists, and those who would simply like DC to be like a once-normal DC, without all of the emphasis on trade value overshadowing everything else.

Edited by Syphoneira

I do not support. I'd love to see me some new dragons, if possible every year.

Why?

New dragons. New is good.

I know it will take long time until I can get a high-gen from the AP, but who knows how long I will continue playing this game biggrin.gif

I do not support. I'd love to see me some new dragons, if possible every year.

Why?

New dragons. New is good.

I know it will take long time until I can get a high-gen from the AP, but who knows how long I will continue playing this game biggrin.gif

New is good, but why not have new released in-cave, where everyone can enjoy it? Those who want 2nd gens have been called greedy in all these threads. But are you so greedy that you want to limit those new dragons to the ultra wealthy? Because that's exactly what happens with CB Prizes, most of the 2nd gens end up with people who have a great deal to offer first, then the CB Prizes stop breeding, which means those with less (further down on lists, often times) or who don't contact prize owners immediately, never get one. Hence the current discussions.

Syphoneira, it all does revolve around the breeding rates. And what is odd is, the higher gens breed fine. Its the CBs that breed very poorly, from all I've seen. Which is... odd. WhiteBaron posted a dragon I think in the other thread, that has produced a Shimmer almost every breeding. But its a Shimmer x Shimmer pair. So they seem "common". And yet... Breed a low gen prize to anything even quasi common, and it seems to take forever to produce a Prize. And some dragons are definitely more prolific than others, regardless of mate.

Cheers!

C4.

So basically give everyone the same prize until it is so common it has no really special meaning to it as a prize? That actually seems rather lame.

Personally I see a prize as something unique, special, something that against all odds you where lucky enough to get either by chance or demonstration of skill. Giving the same prize every contest really devalues what you receive as a prize. Prizes are what they are, something special you receive, something limited, something no one else can get under normal circumstances. That is why prizes change up every couple of contests or raffles. If everyone got the same prize every single time there was a contest, then it would be no different that finding a Gold, or a Cheese dragon. Why make something special as a prize if its gonna be the same prize every contest? Might as well just give people something that is rare but already exists. Its still rare but easier to get so no complaints about "Not enough low gens" or "They are waaaay too rare and I want one" You can just sit and stalk the cave and be lucky enough to get something someone already owns.

So rather than suggesting "No more new prizes" Suggest, "No special prizes at all, lets all just get existing rares" to make the odds of low gens and availability a lot more common than those of existing prizes.

^ That.

Edit: I don't even have a CB prize dragon, and I support having more new prizes. lol Because it's fun.

Edited by IceSapphyre

I do not support this idea at all. Why? Because prize dragons are like lottery tickets that don't cost anything. You enter, you win? Great! You feel fantastic every time you look at the little thing. You don't win? You're not out anything and can keep trying next year or the year after that. If it's the same old dragon, you loose the specialness of it. So what if you got a Shimmer? You've already got, like, then of them or something because everyone breeds them like crazy. So what if they're not caveborn? You still felt good getting them from the AP.

This suggestion is like suggesting there be no more new dragon releases. The new breeds get people interested again and keeps the game on with more dragons to catch and breed. If they're all the same and never change, it gets boring quickly. And it's so much fun to get a new dragon.

New is good, but why not have new released in-cave, where everyone can enjoy it? Those who want 2nd gens have been called greedy in all these threads. But are you so greedy that you want to limit those new dragons to the ultra wealthy? Because that's exactly what happens with CB Prizes, most of the 2nd gens end up with people who have a great deal to offer first, then the CB Prizes stop breeding, which means those with less (further down on lists, often times) or who don't contact prize owners immediately, never get one. Hence the current discussions.

I was just stating my personal preference and didn't think about lineages or the trading market.

Having every year the same prize dragons seems boring to me. If I won, it would feel to me like "ok, I have a Tinsel or a Shimmer now, like other XXX people." I do not have something against the sprites themselves, but the more I think of it I find getting a HM more interesting.

Of course we have the trouble of prize dragons creating dissappointment and dissatisfaction among players. I wasn't here when prizes were introduced, but from what "oldie" tongue.gif friends told me it was horrible. In my opinion, prizes should have never been introduced in first place (or they should have been unbreedable). Not in a game which has no option to balance the gap between players who can get everything from the cave by themselves and players who can't, the gap between players who have been playing alone and the players who build "popular friendships" and get things for free or very cheap by knowing the right people. (And Cyradis, I think that these "friendships" and popularity of some people play a role, too. I do think that a younger or rather innocent prize winner can be influenced by people who are playing this game for a long time. The winner gets attention by the people he/she saw in the forum and possibly feels that he/she "belongs to them now" and so he/she decides to put them on the list.)

But prizes were introduced and we have to suck it up. While I see prizes as prizes and as something special the winner should be happy about, I do not particularly care enough about them to write the winners for offspring - I know that you and others would like to build lineages with them but it just doesn't apply that much to me.

Releasing new and/or old prizes to the cave so that everybody can have them doesn't make them a prize anymore to me. Then we can stop the raffles overall.

And no, I am the last person who wants to limit any prize dragons to the ultra wealthy - this is why I've declined all enquiries & offers I got regarding offspring from my 2nd-gen Shimmer by people who have low-gens. There were people who had 3rd-gen prizes (I don't have any real ones, only the 3rd-gens I created by killing prizes) on their hands and I could have taken them if I wanted but I didn't.

But unless all present & future prize winners refuse to trade with the wealthy who already own many low-gens and unless people change their trading behaviour I do not see any starting points for change for the community at all. It's the people who have to change for a change, not the raffle or the dragons.

Or..... we.... could actually have no new prize dragons at all and avoid all the fuss and whining about how terrible it is to breed a prize because they yield 1 egg every 5 blue moons.

I'm giving up and supporting this but, bear with me here... We change raffles/contests for ever with NO New Prize Breeds instead.

Basically anything new whether shiny or not simply becomes a cave release. Contests/raffles have 1st-3rd place removed forever leaving only HM. HM pool is increased to allow a bigger pool of winners. Tinsels/Shimmers remain available as prizes and everyone that won gets a chance to anything in cave or past save for the usual exceptions.

and we're done. No more people complaining, no more crying over the lack of offspring (Trust me I wanna cry because my prize is possibly sterile. Can't gift emptyness), no more fussing over not getting the gen 2 you want. No one gets anything special, all winners have access to the exact same prizes, and we're done.

Or..... we.... could actually have no new prize dragons at all and avoid all the fuss and whining about how terrible it is to breed a prize because they yield 1 egg every 5 blue moons.

I'm giving up and supporting this but, bear with me here... We change raffles/contests for ever with NO New Prize Breeds instead.

Basically anything new whether shiny or not simply becomes a cave release. Contests/raffles have 1st-3rd place removed forever leaving only HM. HM pool is increased to allow a bigger pool of winners. Tinsels/Shimmers remain available as prizes and everyone that won gets a chance to anything in cave or past save for the usual exceptions.

and we're done. No more people complaining, no more crying over the lack of offspring (Trust me I wanna cry because my prize is possibly sterile. Can't gift emptyness), no more fussing over not getting the gen 2 you want. No one gets anything special, all winners have access to the exact same prizes, and we're done.

Or.... we.... could actually have new prize dragons, looking forward to win every year and avoid all the fuss and whining about how terrible it is to get low-gen Tinsels and Shimmers.

You're giving up? Although you were the one who wrote

So basically give everyone the same prize until it is so common it has no really special meaning to it as a prize? That actually seems rather lame.

Personally I see a prize as something unique, special, something that against all odds you where lucky enough to get either by chance or demonstration of skill. Giving the same prize every contest really devalues what you receive as a prize. Prizes are what they are, something special you receive, something limited, something no one else can get under normal circumstances. That is why prizes change up every couple of contests or raffles. If everyone got the same prize every single time there was a contest, then it would be no different that finding a Gold, or a Cheese dragon. Why make something special as a prize if its gonna be the same prize every contest? Might as well just give people something that is rare but already exists. Its still rare but easier to get so no complaints about "Not enough low gens" or "They are waaaay too rare and I want one" You can just sit and stalk the cave and be lucky enough to get something someone already owns.

???

Is it because you won a prize and started to feel bad for the others because they're rather adamant in their pursuit of getting what they want?

Let me tell you something:

If everyone gave up, all decisions would be made by the people who're left - and these people might not be the smartest ones.

I do not see why prize winners & all the other people who like the raffle itself, who would like to see new prize dragons, who would like to experience winning a raffle, who are happy for the winners etc. have to be "punished" because there are some people who do not get their 2nd-gen Tinsels/Shimmers for their lineage plans. Over and out!

20% I feel bad, I see some of the frustration lineage builders and others get to how terrifyingly awful the 'market' is for trading dragons.

80% I give up because they will not stop, they are majority, we are minority. When TJ takes a loot here and sees how many people are for it or against it, we will loose by a landslide because "We all want one too, its not fair so either no more new or put them all in the cave cuz I want it NAO"

Its frustrating as a prize winner because other than trying to improve breeding or help in trying to find good ways dragons could multi clutch, etc, they whine how everyone should get one, how they are entitled to a CB because they want one. I'm seriously done. At this point I am under the mentality of either give all the shinies as prizes to everyone and make prizes moot, or give no one the shinies as prizes and make no prizes ever and make prizes moot.

I'm done. My father always said "let there be only one mule not two" Meaning why have two stubborn people, just let there be one (Clarifying so no one takes it the wrong way. Though I'm sure they still will.) I'm tired of standing here (more like sitting) and trying to make people understand how its not fair to prize winners to basically take something that, given we didn't hunt the cave hours for, but still won out of luck. We won our prizes. We sat there, in anticipation, cheered in joy, and we loved it. Now everyone either wants to stop it entirely, or strip that feeling of "You won something special" To "You just won something first." Its not the same but no one cares and no one will.

Because they should get one, because they want it, so they should get it, or else its not fair. You know those moments in class where even if one kid did it, everyone gets punished kind of thing? Yeah, thats my plan.

Remove placement prizes, increase the number of HMs by quite a bit, no new prize breeds so that anything and everything new is released to the cave only, and when people win HM status they can pick from cave stuff with restrictions or the only two previous prize breeds in existence ever in DC. Tinsels and Shimmers will eventually become common, people will quit complaining, and no one gets anything specail ever again.

Edited by AnanoKimi

they are majority, we are minority.

No, seriously, they're not the majority. The majority aren't saying anything one way or the other. They are simply the vocal minority.

Don't let a vocal minority browbeat you into going along with something you don't actually agree with.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

... Syphoneira, it all does revolve around the breeding rates. And what is odd is, the higher gens breed fine. Its the CBs that breed very poorly, from all I've seen. Which is... odd. WhiteBaron posted a dragon I think in the other thread, that has produced a Shimmer almost every breeding. But its a Shimmer x Shimmer pair. So they seem "common". And yet... Breed a low gen prize to anything even quasi common, and it seems to take forever to produce a Prize. And some dragons are definitely more prolific than others, regardless of mate.

Cheers!

C4.

It's not just the CBs, but lower gens generally.

And sometimes it actually seems to be whole scrolls which have better producing luck for metals generally, lol, probably due to something like a tendency for better 'breed-button' timing on the owner's part.

My 2nd gen has (still) produced 7 whole Tinsel babies since growing up at the beginning of Aug, 2011.

She's of a Black-mated line, and when Blacks were so insanely rare, simply went with 'no egg' or 'no interest', rather than spitting out anything, so it doesn't seem to me as though the common eggs are competing with and 'pushing back' Prize eggs for appearance in any sense, although obviously with both mates being Prizes, they both have a chance to produce a Prize egg and nothing else.

I've tried different mates with no luck, and particularly hate wasting weekly turns on Refusals, so went back to the mate which at least produced more eggs.

My 3rd gens hardly ever produce.

My 4th gens noticeably perform better, but their babies don't make that great a gift because they in turn produce 5h gens, from which the gifters can then produce 6th gens - which a lot of people don't much want and which I rarely breed anymore unless I think someone might like the line.

I'd pretty much stopped breeding the 5th gens to gift 6th gens quite a while back.

So the first 3 gens are really the only one that can any longer produce a really welcome gift, and most us have few or none of these, and if we do, they rarely produce.

If Prize production were to be increased across the board, with or without multi-clutching, the preponderance of the increase would, of course, occur in the far larger pool of higher gens, which also have been noted by many as seemingly producing more readily according to increasing lineage length, so this would likely have relatively little benefit among low-gens and those waiting to produce/procure them.

This is why the suggestion of a multi-clutch ability in awarded CB Prizes, diminishing with each generation away from the magically appearing-on-scrolls CB Prizes, made so much sense in every respect, although, of course, this also only works with a significant increase in Prize production.

I personally would like to see new Prize sprites every few years, but without some such major improvement, we'd be simply adding to the existing issues and worsening all of the deleterious effects altering the site and player's experiences which have been already created by Prize scarcity.

I would still much rather see pretty new breeds released in a way everyone can get them, in any lineage or stage they prefer, then yet more beautiful breeds given to a very small group to fully control.

For people who fancy lineages, a CB Prize will almost never be "boring," because there's so exceptionally few of them around that having one is a wonderful thing. No more having to hang on to what other people choose to do with the low gen Prizes to start that line you crave, you can do it for yourself. And for the other side of the line, who think the same Prizes get boring because everyone already has them... well... within a few months of their release, any new Prize dragon will have spread the high gens fairly well and become "boring" as well. So is that a good enough reason to put a bottleneck on the populations of the old Prizes...?

As has been mentioned, there are currently less than twenty Gold Tinsels active. That, again, makes active original CB Hollies seem common in comparison. If low gens of those were in danger of going extinct, or at the very least exceedingly insanely rare, then shouldn't the low population of CB Gold Tinsels (and Gold Shimmers, for that matter) be all that more concerning? The game might not give a rat's toot whether CBs die out, and some of you might not either, but there are a lot of people who like lineages, which low gens are a necessary part of. Letting low gens die out (or get close enough to it) makes a part of the game those players enjoy suffer. It also keeps prices insanely high, adding a super elite caste to the game that I think it was better off without. As I've said many times before, isn't a dragon who's offspring can still regularly fetch a CB Metal or two enough of a prize? Does the population really have to be kept so exceedingly low that every 2g Prize can net 5+ CB Metals at a whim if the owners desire it?

So, as of right now, I would still much rather there be no new prizes. If things change drastically regarding prizes--if more of them are given out, if there's longer intervals between new prize additions, if they all (or at least the CBs) have improved breeding rates, if multiclutching is added to the game again and people have a better shot of nabbing a low gen for free from the AP, if HM winners are drastically increased in number and old prizes are added to their options... then maybe, just maybe I'll support this.

But overall, I prefer more breeds for everyone to use as they wish, not for a small group to control. And I definitely don't approve of any change until the CB populations of prizes are more stable.

I've been thinking about this.

I like how this year Shimmers AND Tinsels were the prize.

If more prize dragons are added, all past dragons should also be awarded in some way (whether as prizes or options for HM, I don't know, but in some way they should be available).

I don't have anything against the concept of prize dragons.

The issues I have with them is that the numbers of CB's are so few and with each year that passes, past CB recipients drift away. So there needs to be a mechanism to help replenish those numbers AND compensate for the fact that DragCave is continually growing.

As long as a mechanism is in place to keep past CB prizes in the pool through the addition of "fresh blood" I am okay with the addition of new prize dragons, as well. (Although I do suggest that some of the underlying issues with the existing prize dragons' distribution be addressed first.)

And since I feel like I'm addressing all the different topics at the moment, I guess I should add that I'm fine one way or the other if an alternate version of the prize dragons are released in the cave. I know Marionetta has said that won't happen with the Tinsels, and I'm fine with that.

I will admit, though, I would LOVE if another version of the Shimmers was made available. As far as I'm concerned, that gorgeous dragon should come in 20 different colors! And I want at least one of each. xd.png

With this suggestion, combined with significantly increased Prize breeding rates and multi-clutching among the top 3 gens of all Prizes at the descending rate suggested, this might be feasible, even if new sprites would create new and much greater demand every time they came out, and most members would again be unlikely to acquire shorter-gens of those for years.

But at least attrition wouldn't eat away at existing CB breeders, and there should be an increase overall in numbers, especially if the breeding frustration didn't exist, while new Prize sprites would bring a little fresh excitement every couple of years as well.

I don't like this idea at all. If it were up to me EVERY prize dragon would be a different one, just so I could enjoy the excitement of it and see it. I don't necessarily have to have it. It's not like I'm lacking dragons.

Tinsels and Shimmers are alright dragons, but imo, not the most beautiful by a long shot and certainly not my favorites.

I like the prize giveaway every year. I think it's a great event that adds excitement to the game. No, I've not won a prize but the thrill of maybe winning one is awesome.

The worst part of the event is all the pissing and moaning and 'poor me-ing'. There are events like this on other games I play, where people take part in contests and win prizes that nobody else gets. It's a lot of fun for everyone and everyone enjoys it, win or no win. Sure, there's always a few disappointed poeple, but DC is the ONLY game I play where every year entire threads are taken up with nothing but complaints. >_<

The worst part of the event is all the pissing and moaning and 'poor me-ing'.  There are events like this on other games I play, where people take part in contests and win prizes that nobody else gets.  It's a lot of fun for everyone and everyone enjoys it, win or no win. Sure, there's always a few disappointed poeple, but DC is the  ONLY game I play where every year entire threads are taken up with nothing but complaints.  >_<

I joined DC specifically because, unlike so many other adoptables sites, hard work could get you almost everything. Every month didn't have some new exclusive limited time / gotta buy it / gotta win it crap. Whether I joined later or not almost didn't matter--I could still get close to everything.

Accordingly every new exclusive / super limited distribution thing frustrates me. I miss Old Pinks and Frills. I support the return of CB past Holidays every chance I get. And, yes, I will push for current exclusives to be less overwhelmingly exclusive and fewer new exclusives to be added (CB Holidays are an odd duck, there, as at least in all cases but Holly it's extremely easy for later players to get low gens of lines they desire, which is far from true with Prizes)

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

I support this wholly.

While I'm ok with not having low-gen prizes, I still prefer to keep the pool of "not available as CB ever" (unless you're one of the few winners, but even those only get one CB of one of the prize breeds) as small as possible.

I joined DC specifically because, unlike so many other adoptables sites, hard work could get you almost everything. Every month didn't have some new exclusive limited time / gotta buy it / gotta win it crap. Whether I joined later or not almost didn't matter--I could still get close to everything.

I get that, ADP, I really do. But this is an event, a shot, a chance that EVERYONE has to win. Nobody is excluded here at the chance of winning the prize dragon. It could be you, me, anyone, next time that wins. And if we don't? Well, not everyone wins the lottery either. I'm not in a funk the rest of the year because of it. TJ is releasing dragons left and right lately! Can't that be enough for people?

Well, you know what they say...nobody can please everybody and that includes TJ. I guess some people are just destined to be miserable about the event each year. Personally, I don't sweat the prize one way or the other. I just like the excitement of it's existence. The events, to me, are more exciting than the prize dragon. lol

I get that, ADP, I really do. But this is an event, a shot, a chance that EVERYONE has to win. Nobody is excluded here at the chance of winning the prize dragon. It could be you, me, anyone, next time that wins. And if we don't? Well, not everyone wins the lottery either. I'm not in a funk the rest of the year because of it. TJ is releasing dragons left and right lately! Can't that be enough for people?

Well, you know what they say...nobody can please everybody and that includes TJ. I guess some people are just destined to be miserable about the event each year. Personally, I don't sweat the prize one way or the other. I just like the excitement of it's existence. The events, to me, are more exciting than the prize dragon. lol

Nobody is excluded from the chance to win, yes, but many people are excluded from getting one at all. The raffle is fair, the results, not so much. Getting a CB Metal--the rarest of the natural rare--is much, much, much more likely to happen than winning a CB Prize. That's a fact. ;___;

And yah, not everyone wins the lottery, but I'm not playing games to enjoy real life "one wins, a few thousand lose" odds. I like games where hard work and patience can make everyone an awesome elite in time. DC used to be more like that, but now there's a huge gap between the old vets and the patient hunters and those who randomly win a lottery. The top line can no longer be obtained by your own efforts, at least not with any degree of reliability. I dislike this.

Don't get me wrong, prize dragons aren't the breaking point of DC for me by far. I still have plenty of other things to do and to keep doing. But when the discussion does come up, yes, I'd rather DC swing around back to less exclusivity. We can have fun events (that awesome haunted house gig, the flower sending event, the sweet snow forts), and cool dragons (maybe more hard-to-obtain but not speed-requiring ones like Neglecteds, fancier hybrids, more normal rares, whatever) without having to rely on events that benefit only an extremely small minority of the user base for entertainment, IMO.